BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I know what you mean, there were a few in Florida, but since then, I haven't met anyone I liked

well, I've been in four relationships, and the ending of 2 of them was my fault (as far as I know)

girl #1, (Christine, black haired, brown eyed) I was young, stupid, immature, just generally not ready for a relationship, she broke up with me

girl #2, (MJ, red hair, brown eyed, (MJ is a nickname, short for Mary Jane, she looked like Kirstin Dunst)) We just weren't right for each other, we had different interests and couldn't really relate, it was doomed from the start, lol, she broke up with me a** well

girl #3, (Alyssa, blonde hair, hazel eyed)I really thought things were going well, we were each other's first kiss, and well, I really thought she loved me, but one day she just broke up with me, said that she was having troubles at home, and it wasn't the best time for her to have a boyfriend, not entirely sure I buy it, but maybe I'm just becoming paranoid

girl #4, (Katie, brown haired, brown eyed)This time, I actually think I found love, we were perfect for each other, but as luck would have it, I moved away from Flordia...

I also just noticed I dated all four natural hair colors

and I have no idea why I gave descriptions of all of them

sorry, didn't mean to tell my life story, lol, my bad

what about black hair (or extremely dark brown if you wanna be exact about it) like most arabic, asian, black and other ethnicities have?

hi i'm Lemonymelon (a lot of the time, but not always, i prefer things that should be capitalised capitalised but i don't want to change my display name)

actually, my real name begins with a big A

i live in england and i'm 12

i'm a Muslim

i don't like gambling or alcohol but that comes with the Muslim territory, don't it?

i don't believe in celebrating birthdays: they are an absolute joke in my POV

i don't like gossip

i don't like people who don't take mental illness seriously

i sometimes think i'm a tad obsessive compulsive

i hate the phrase 'good luck', and the font 'comic sans' becuse its so overused

i tried to make a cheesecake and it ended up becoming some kind of cheesy fondue

The Wonder Years used to be my favourite TV programme but i'm not bothered anymore

if you knew me you probably wouldn't like me until you knew me properly

i like maths and Latin

if i didn't do Latin at school, i'd probably laugh at all the people who did because it's such a posh people thing

i'm not a big fan of the middle class in theory but most people are all right once you get to know them, except rich people who act like they're not

i go to a private school where most people are minted but we don't pay fees

my family wants me to have a career but for some reason i wanna be a homemaker

and that's me

Edited by lemonymelon

My name is dusty, and I too am one of the many that joined through google gadgits. I just love puzzles and things that make you think out of the box. I am a total nerd, but not in the geeky way. I'm a marine biologist and have been obssessed with whales my entire life. Science is totally interesting, and I can't get enough of learning, which is why i'm heading to grad school this fall--that, and you aren't taken seriously in the science world without an upper level degree.

I'm really into outdoor stuff, like climbing, hiking, horseback riding (I'm learning dressage). I'm also into indoor stuff, like fixing up my house, knitting, reading, reading, reading, watching movies, playing with my cats. And, that's me in a nutshell!

Hi my name is Squirt

I live in the USA

I joing through google also

I'm a newer member as you can see

And i hope you all have fun on brain den as much as i do!

Edited by Squirt

Hi my name is Squirt

I live in the USA

I joing through google also

I'm a newer member as you can see

And i hope you all have fun on brain den as much as i do!

[/quote} Is that your favorite soda pop"squirt"? I always liked it and as I got older I lost my taste for the sugar and I started adding water. Nice being your friend.

Edited by akaslickster

Ploper: wow! That's big stuff, man. Now I'm instantly curious lol, but you don't have to say any more if you don't want to

I would say more, but i don't really know what there is to say

I haven't seen him since I was 7

Hi! I'm Trojans, and i just got here in the beginning of july. One thing you might want to know about me is that i am OBSESSED with greek mythology, so dont get freaked out if i pt some random greek myth thing-a-ma-bob in the weirdest places. Hope to see you guys soon!

P.S. how do i change my profile picture? The faceless dude is creeping me out... lol.

Bye!

Hi! I'm Trojans, and i just got here in the beginning of july. One thing you might want to know about me is that i am OBSESSED with greek mythology, so dont get freaked out if i pt some random greek myth thing-a-ma-bob in the weirdest places. Hope to see you guys soon!

P.S. how do i change my profile picture? The faceless dude is creeping me out... lol.

Bye!

Welcome to BrainDen Trojans

Greek mythology is awesome :D

Edit:

It look like you have figured it out but if you want to change you pic. Check out the My Controls link at the top of the page

Edited by pw0nzd

Fourleggedfreak, I know you're more awesome than that. Don't low-ball yourself, darling.

She's the most awesome person in the world (besides me :D) and she's not a loser, she's just really busy.