BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hi, i'm Panther. (obiously thats not my real name but i'm not sayin that(might tell you later))

I like running, rugby, climbing(thats why panther!lol) and swimming.

welcome ;D You'll love the Den :P

so no worries when you hit the fan - you dont spread it - you break it

by the way are you full of ...... oh never mind! probably BS

sorry DD it just is too irresitable - your good for the garden and important to recycle - cant live without you

note - if there was a god, ppl wldnt poop - like me and the Queen

haha LIS ;D

okay, my turn.

Hi my name is Mekal Bormer, i am 17 and i like to play tennis, swim, go rock climbing, and play the trumpet. i am go to a karate dojo and i am a junior(a senior in a week or two)in Highscool. i like to write( though im not that good at it (it took me a good 5 minutes just to write my personal statement). i am a serious Catholic and thats about it.

:lol::):PB)):rolleyes::D

Hi, I'm Phaze (real name too unique to reveal)

I initially came here to do puzzles,

but are quite enjoying lurking around the Mafia scene

I am 35 and a Java Programmer from New Zealand.

I am married but don't have any children as yet

I am a firm believer in the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ

but are fairly relaxed about other Christian teachings.

Hi, I'm Phaze (real name too unique to reveal)

I initially came here to do puzzles,

but are quite enjoying lurking around the Mafia scene

I am 35 and a Java Programmer from New Zealand.

I am married but don't have any children as yet

I am a firm believer in the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ

but are fairly relaxed about other Christian teachings.

Hey, Phaze! You and I have a lot in common! Uh...except that you live 1/2 way around the world. :) Welcome to the Den, I hope you chose to stick around for a while and get involved in some of the games and forums.

is it too late to post?

Hey, everyone. I'm Kevin. Lessee, I probably won't be the first one to solve puzzles and riddles, but it's affuly fun for me. I can't believe how many music lovers are here! I'm home! my life is music. singing, dancing, musicianship, composing, and listening. I'm young, but not youn enough for them to hold me back for trying out for American Idol next time they come around to Seattle!!

I'm not too savy with this posting-deal, so forgive me if I look/sound like an idiot.

I may not always be here, but I promise to be cool when I'm here. You guys are legit, that black-tie social idea hit me like hot-coacoa when you need it...I'm the only guy in my whole life that ever dresses nice for anything, but no offense to people who don't dress up, it's just a personal hobby. I'm a firm believer in doing your own thing.

As far as religeon goes, I'm a devoted Mormon, so if anyone has any questions about that be sure to ask.

cool. PS. I play mafia all the time here in the NW

I'll put this here, so I don't fill up the Mafia thread. No, not a vet or a zoologist (wish I was then it would have been easier!!!) I work at an enviro. non-profit where we take trips into the field to conduct surveys on endangered species, etc. found a raptor baby choking on micro-trash and had to pull it out. Great to see it up close though!!! Even though it was hella stressful, condors die if they don't get surgery to remove the trash from their bodies and sometimes they die even though they've had the surgery. Don't know how much the raptor had already eaten, but its eyes were too big for its mouth on this occasion.

I'll put this here, so I don't fill up the Mafia thread. No, not a vet or a zoologist (wish I was then it would have been easier!!!) I work at an enviro. non-profit where we take trips into the field to conduct surveys on endangered species, etc. found a raptor baby choking on micro-trash and had to pull it out. Great to see it up close though!!! Even though it was hella stressful, condors die if they don't get surgery to remove the trash from their bodies and sometimes they die even though they've had the surgery. Don't know how much the raptor had already eaten, but its eyes were too big for its mouth on this occasion.

it's great that you saved it! That must've been awesome :P

Hey, our jobs are similar! Although, mine's less cool and more on the administrative side of things. I work for the Endangered Species Act with the National Marine Fisheries Service (division in NOAA), and protect salmon from federal activities, consulting on how to change or adjust projects so they don't harm salmon or their environment.

Hey, our jobs are similar! Although, mine's less cool and more on the administrative side of things. I work for the Endangered Species Act with the National Marine Fisheries Service (division in NOAA), and protect salmon from federal activities, consulting on how to change or adjust projects so they don't harm salmon or their environment.

cool job B))

Hey, Unreality, I just realized that you somehow managed to escape introducing yourself on this thread. So, we know you live in MI and are into writing, programming and cookie eating...what else?

Hey, Unreality, I just realized that you somehow managed to escape introducing yourself on this thread. So, we know you live in MI and are into writing, programming and cookie eating...what else?

check out post #1 of this topic ;D Hehehe

okay.... Me.

I am 16, and I live in Michigan (I know a few others here that do too, not sure if they want that known tho). I like writing, yes, and math (programming too). Cookies- mmm, hehe. I like girls (mmm, hehe) and swedish fish (mmm, hehe), oh and Mafia (mmm, hehe). lol. Most of all, I like games of all kinds (Mafia included), in any medium, and most of all inventing games, of all types. And I've made some good ones over the years B)) . I'm a very independent person, and sometimes am competitve, sometimes not, that depends. I like hanging out with my friends. Over like 5 years I was a DM in DnD (if you know what that is) though me and some of my friends have kind of dwindled in our dnd'ing ;D I like tubing and other watersports. I like running, working out, doing lots of situps (mmm yeah, look at these abs! ;D Just for you, PG. I know you like em rock hard. hehe) and listening to music (some of my fav bands are Finger Eleven and Coldplay and U2 and... lots of others). I like biking, mountain biking, etc, and biking anywhere I can to reduce car emissions and save the world! And I'm an atheist, and believe religion is utterly false ;D Though I don't believe religion defines who you are at a basic personal level unless it's a really major part of someone's life, then it changes people (sometimes better, sometimes worse). Anyway I feel that there's so many religions in the world, and they are all 100% sure that their religion is correct, and seemingly blind to the immoral and/or contradicting points in their holy books and stuff. However I respect people who have looked at their religion in a logical, unbiased way, scrapped all the BS and crazy stuff, and then don't let it affect their lives mind- I'm fine with these people. I'm also one of those atheists that feels personally insulted with "year A.D." and "saying grace before dinner" (I'm fine with it if it's just like thanking the chefs or the lovely fat cows that died for this meal, but not some invisible , inexistent entity that had no part in putting the burger on the table ;D) and some of the words in the Pledge of Allegiance, as well as the religious bias of America as a whole- though I'm not outspoken against this. I also don't like that atheist has become a stereotype, and a negative one, in America. Continuing on, I like sports, but can't watch sports games on TV for very long cuz I get bored (unless they're very interesting). I like my dog. And my friends & family (a little iffy on the family, actually- lol jk). I like my small town but can't wait to get out of it and go to college. For the internet, I like lotsa sites, like Brainden and The Onion, but tend to spend the most computer time on BD (especially now). I like using smilies, especially my pirate smilie which purposely does not get replaced with an actual smilie ;D <- there it is! In action right now! Take your photos everyone!

tis me :P

More about me... I'm friendly and funny and easy to get along with in real life (PMing you my number right now, PG :P lol jk) but also I get really cranky when I'm tired or hungry, and I like FOOD! :D

Wow, you and I love the same bands! Not bad for 20-year age spread. Nice to know about the abs, now I know how to picture you in my dreams, my jailbait lover boy. Anyway, you had me until your big Athiest soapbox crapola. But, being the Jesus Freak I am, I forgive you. :) So do you have one of those cool Michigan accents? I love that...totally sexy to a Kansas girl like me. Anyhow, thanks for sharing...FINALLY!

Edit: P.S. I got your number. I'll call you tonight after your parents are asleep. B))

Edited by puzzlegirl

Wow, you and I love the same bands! Not bad for 20-year age spread. Nice to know about the abs, now I know how to picture you in my dreams, my jailbait lover boy.

:P

Anyway, you had me until your big Athiest soapbox crapola. But, being the Jesus Freak I am, I forgive you. :)

you know what they say, baby? Opposites attract ;D

So do you have one of those cool Michigan accents? I love that...totally sexy to a Kansas girl like me. Anyhow, thanks for sharing...FINALLY!

Michigan accent? Lol I took an accent test once and said I had like no accent, just American :P

then I read this:

I love that...totally sexy to a Kansas girl like me.

I meant, yeaaahhhh... Michigan's left its mark aallll over me... hehe

Edit: P.S. I got your number. I'll call you tonight after your parents are asleep. B))

I'll be waiting. They got a big dose of sleeping pill, hehehe

HA ha ha!

Unreality, PG you both are hilarious!

UR you so remind me of the ppl I hung out with in HS.

And I do recognize the DM DnD anacrons.

Though I dont share your band interests.

I'm more of a Reverend Horton Heat, Metallica, Indigo Girls,

SKA, Oingo Boingo, musical and classics&classical type o gal.

Through in some granola too.

I'm more of a Reverend Horton Heat, Metallica, Indigo Girls,

SKA, Oingo Boingo, musical and classics&classical type o gal.

Through in some granola too.

Awesome! Isn't RHH the one's who sing that song about "bails of cocaine falling from an open plane"? I saw them live when I was in college. Also saw the Indigo Girls twice! I used to like Oingo Boingo...but that was many moons ago...their sound is a little to eerie for me now. But I love ska...a HUGE Mighty Mighty Bosstones fan!

I work at an enviro. non-profit where we take trips into the field to conduct surveys on endangered species, etc.

Hey, a guy I used to date does nearly the same thing...down near Navajo territory in NM.

Did I mention that he was MUCH younger than me? No? Well he was...MUCH MUCH younger!!

EDIT: I just realized that I'd better shut my trap or I'm bound to get taken down outside my house by the police and those News Magazine guys on "To catch a Predator" ;D (pirate wink!)

Edited by puzzlegirl

check out post #1 of this topic ;D Hehehe

okay.... Me.

I am 16, and I live in Michigan (I know a few others here that do too, not sure if they want that known tho). I like writing, yes, and math (programming too). Cookies- mmm, hehe. I like girls (mmm, hehe) and swedish fish (mmm, hehe), oh and Mafia (mmm, hehe). lol. Most of all, I like games of all kinds (Mafia included), in any medium, and most of all inventing games, of all types. And I've made some good ones over the years B)) .

Awesome, swedish fish are the best candy ever invented. I wish I had some right now...not like I could eat them now if I wanted. :(