BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm curious to see who likes which soda better, coke or pepsi. Personally, i like coke better, I think pepsi tastes too watery, though I don't really care for either that much. If you have a reason for your favorite, please post it.

Make sure you order without ice! - 1/4 or more dilution

Not enough choices - I hope a lot of people vote, could use the info

Used to be a coke drinker too until i tried chilled pepsi no ice

In Netherlands they have a brand called Albert Hein (supermarket own brand), tates between the two

Make sure you order without ice! - 1/4 or more dilution

Personsally I hate soda with ice because of the dilution. I prefer warm soda over diluted soda.

To me, pepsi tastes watered down more than coke, especially without the ice.

I study marketing at university and apparently they did a huge study... and 70% prefered pepsi on a blind test but 65% preferred coke when they saw the brand.

Just goes to show the power of branding!

P.S I prefer pepsi!

sorry I cant spell lol

Edited by Georgie

I study marketing at university and apparently they did a huge study... and 70% prefered pepsi on a blind test but 65% preferred coke when they saw the brand.

Just goes to show the ower of branding!

P.S I prefer pepsi!

Interesting...

If I had it my way, I'd replace all soda with Becks beer. In this vote, they won't even tell all of the ingredients. If there is something to hide, it's a turn off to me. I would go with the RC if it were an option. I'll vote for Pepsi as when I grew up and they had no RC at the store.

Edited by akaslickster

What about the third option? Water.

Water taste better than Coke or Pepsi. B))

However if I had to choose then I would go with coke products, mainly Sprite and Minute maid.

coke products or COKE! its coke vs. pepsi...not pepsi vs. minute maid... :P alhtough, that would be cool to see the veiws on that too...

wow I didn't know that - so Coke owns both of the two best commercial root beers then

Pepsi has managed to hold their own so far, but Coke apparently owns a ridiculous percentage of the carbonated-beverage market share. :mellow:

Not to try to start another war here in the States, :o but I'm a pop agnostic. I don't drink a lot of pop and when I do, I don't have a strong preference. Just not diet. That's stuff's awful and it's worse for you than regular... :duh:

I do agree that Mug is my least favorite "root" beer (when's the last time any of them put any kind of root in their beverage? :angry: There are some really good specialty root beers with actual root extracts form plants like sarsaparilla and others. Those are good. :thumbsup: ).

wow I didn't know that - so Coke owns both of the two best commercial root beers then

haha, i didn't know either 'til i did some googling before posting :P

Just not diet. That's stuff's awful and it's worse for you than regular... :duh:

Agreed. (maybe the first time i've ever said that to you ;))