BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

Sure, it's not April, so I'm not asking for just April fools day jokes you have played. This is a place to confess the stories of the best pranks you have pulled on people. Be they funny, scary, or disgusting. From your own experiences, give the rest of us a few bad ideas that we may play on our friends. Or just some pointers on how to avoid the ones that went wrong! :P

Edited by Brandonb

another computer one is to take all the icons, move them a little, print screen, set it as background, move the icons again so they are alightly overlapping and print screen and set as desktop background again, then repeat, this also works with popups, you can make endless undeletable popups

Haha...speaking of computer pranks, one of my college friends had remote desktop on his pc and he would remote in from his laptop when he was working long hours in the lab...he would bug his roommate by randomly turning on music while his roommate was sleeping...then the roommate would get out of bed and go turn it off...a few minutes later my friend would turn it on again...hehe...:P

Haha...speaking of computer pranks, one of my college friends had remote desktop on his pc and he would remote in from his laptop when he was working long hours in the lab...he would bug his roommate by randomly turning on music while his roommate was sleeping...then the roommate would get out of bed and go turn it off...a few minutes later my friend would turn it on again...hehe...:P

Hahaha lol that's so funny my laptop does the same thing but I don't think it works from too far away...

I wanted to start a new thread about this, but decided to search first :D

Here's my April Fools prank that I pooled of on my mom! :lol:

She went in labor on April 1st, but I came out on April 2nd!!

:D Take that mom! :P And I kinda arrived a month earlier... well, at least that's what the doctor said :rolleyes: !!!

:D Take that mom! :P And I kinda arrived a month earlier... well, at least that's what the doctor said :rolleyes: !!!

Somebody has a birthday coming up :rolleyes:

The best pranks I did were while I was at college. There was a time when we had serious problems with theft in the parking lot for our dorm. I had my car radio stolen and alot of people had their windows busted out and stolen. A bunch of guys decided that we would stay up really late playing ping pong next to the door of the dorm that overlooks the parking lot, and if we ever saw anything we would try to do something about it. We had a suspicious car which we chased in our own cars for about 45 mins at 3 in the morning once (hit a rabbit, lol) and the guys ended up being caught a few days later. We had a bunch of free time and we would occasionally mess with the campus security just for fun (we knew officer Cash, the officer working that night). Once, we decided on a plan to steal the Patrol car, nothing big deal, just move it an hide it. A friend and I went out into the middle of the football field at about 4am and started throwing fire crackers while another friend, Kirk, hid in the bushes by the road. Someone called security and when they walked out to the middle of the field to say something to us, we took off and Kirk jumped in the Security vehicle (they always leave it running). Lol, As soon as the security guard heard the screech of tires, he took off running as fast as he could and was on his walkie trying to get ahold of the other officer. My friend and I dove under some cars while Kirk took off down the road. On our way back to our own dorm, we started to hear sirens going off from all directions! Still dont know what they were for, but at the time, they really freaked out Kirk. He came back two hours later without his shirt saying that he had ditched the car in an alley behind a school and left the patrol lights on! Security ended up finding the vehicle the next morning with the battery dead and the keys locked in the car. I told him about a year later that we had done it, just before I left that school and after Kirk had gone. He laughed, but said he was really ticked when it happened because his own personal keys were on the key chain and he was not able to go home that night!

Happy Birthday

:o its my birthday tomorrow aswell andromeda!

happy birthday for tomorrow :)

what a coincidence :)

oh and my prank, i like to go into control panel and change the mouse settings to left handed so when people go to use the computer they click and the buttons are reversed so they are always right clicking MUHAHAHAA

evil :)

(make that 7 hours until my birthday :) )

Edited by Hakunii

I told my son it's pyjama day at school, but then I'm an April fool every day, so it lasted one sideways glance to his mum and then to me an shook his head.

fav jokes

Chauffeur on a film unit feel asleep in the car - they put black-out material over the car, he was out for the rest of the day/night.

Security guy sits in his little hut and falls asleep, door is tied up and a crane lifts puts it on a stack of timber (12' high) still atached to the hook - way to spend your lunch break.

One year, my friend wrapped a rubber band around the spray nozzle on his kitchen sink. When his mom went to turn the faucet on, it sprayed her. She didn't think it was that funny.

My friend also talks about what he is going to do for his senior prank next year. He plans to let 3 wold hogs into the school each with a number painted in its side. But he's only going to use the numbers 1, 3, and 4. The staff will probably spend days searching for pig#2.

I also heard an extension of that prank from one of the guys in my college dorm where they let in another pig like 2 weeks later with the missing number on it. When he got called to the principal's office (they knew he had done it) they told him they had found the pig and he said "Good cause I need to return it to the farm!"

ive never actually done a good prank but i heard a good one.

you will need a funnel, a cup of water, and a penny.

so put the funnel in the front part of your pants with the top sticking out (yes it sounds wierd).

then pretend to try to play a game where you put the penny on your chin and try to get it in the funnel.

when your victim asks what your doing,tell him the rules.

when he bends over to put the penny on his chin poor the water in the funnel. :P

One year at school, someone put grease ALL over the front foyer of the school people kept falling and dropping their books, and getting them all greasy...the principals got SO PISSED at everyone, and told us all that if the person who did it would come to the office and confess, they wouldn't get as harsh a punishment...the office was empty all day...I wonder who it was...it was hilarious, but pretty risky seeing as I went to a private school :lol:

<(^-^)>

:lol: well this was all we did... kinda sad

- if you have a laser mouse tape a peice of paper or sticky note over the laser and the mouse wont work...! lol we did that to an entire computer lab... i wonder what happened..

and i was meant to

-put a brick in someones bag at the very bottom and get a friend to pick up their bag and comment on the heaviness and ask if they had a brick or something in there... better run quick or you could have a large brick shaped bruise..

i forgot the brick... lol

Wanna hear a funny one?

In my school you can go to school early to have tutoring help. That day, I went to the principal's office and asked if I could play a prank. Since it was April fools day, they said yes. So, i printed out a letter to the children and teachers to post

on the walls that someone famous was coming to school today. Then we called all the parents to let them know that today, we were pulling a prank so that they would have to pick them up late at night. So, school went normally, and after school, the fun began.

I was in a group of students, pretending to be innocent, and when school went out, all the gates were locked, and the teachers were gone. We were all happy, until it got late. All the students kinda huddled together in a big group, discussing what to do, calling their parents. Well, when it got to 6'o clock, it started getting dark. After 7, our parents were still not there. Well, the teachers HAD dressed up like Screams, and... you get it ;)

April fools! this never happened lol

...here is 1 my friend pulled on our home room teacher...

...my friend KC and our teacher's son Sam were friends...so KC and Sam decided 2 pull a trick on our tacher...Sam was being the TA for a while because our regular TA was on maternity leave...the week B4 April 1st KC and Sam would smile and wave and 'flirt' with each other in frount of our teacher...then on April 1st [Monday] they came in holding hands and anounced they had gotten married that weekend...they kept this up until the last class [which happened 2 B in the same classroom]...just B4 the last bell they stood up, said "April Fools", and bowed to the roaring applause of the entire class...

last april fools day, my friend (#1) went with her friend (#2) to see if they could convince the health teacher that #1 was pregnant (as a prank). What happened is #1 put some water on her face like tears, and both friends went into the health classroom to talk to the teacher. the teacher totally fell for it, and after 5 minutes, my friend started cracking up, and said i can't do this anymore,..

she hit her!

it was a VERY funny story