4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad - voting for Slick

8. maurice - voting for Shad

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer - voting for Shad

EDIT: If he is who I think he is this should work out well...

Edited by kristmark1

Zweefer or Shad need to out their role now. Though it has a risk associated with it, since RIDing specific roles may be part of Indies wincon (as they've been give RID ability).

@ KM... as i trust you, I will out.

I am the aforementioned thin mints, fist night, I spied you klue, thus my siding with you. second night, I found out that Shad was Choco Eclaire, and last night tried to spy slick, but was redirected to sugar cookie... If nutter Buitter did not redirect me, he is the last baddie, as they are the only two that would give me a redirect...

So I have shad = Choco Eclaire Slick = Creme Brulee

I need to get an insane ammount of work done today after the extended weekend, and will not be on much during the day to see the fallout of this, if I am lynched today, after I have in fact been proven to be who I said, please look at this post for who to get!

EDIT : Spelling Fail

Edited by Zweefer

Guess I'll go with the flow...

(thumbs up if you get the song reference)

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for Shad

3. curr3nt - voting for Shad

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad - voting for Slick

8. maurice - voting for Shad

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer - voting for Shad

First off, I am probably missing something in the pages of discussion so bear with me if there was something that contradicts this completely (I read through everything but, well, you know...)

Is there any chance Zweefer and Mo are actually baddies working together and the other EE is someone who has not been online much at all (or it could be in there interest not to counterclaim as it helps their wincon)? Obviously they would need to know who Thin Mints was and that he/she is dead (e.g. Framm/LJ or Aaravar) and can't counterclaim.

Though I guess if we lynched Shad and find out Zweefer was not telling the truth then we know who to go after next day/night cycles. Goodies would still have plenty of numbers at that point to go after the remaining baddie and indie at that point.

why would I out such a high profile role if I wasn't smoth? and have you seen Shadow since I outed him? more proof I am telling the truth.

Lynch him, and you will see he is who I say he is.. I will stake my life on it.

there are only 3 possible ways for me to be redirected. target the last egg - you have claimed that... Target Creme Brule, or get redirected from nutter - who i don't think redirected me. (Care to confirm that?)

there are only 3 possible ways for me to be redirected. target the last egg - you have claimed that... Target Creme Brule, or get redirected from nutter - who i don't think redirected me. (Care to confirm that?)

Waiting on the host to confirm. In other games an unspyable role isn't counted as a redirect.

Just to confirm with you. No redirect when you spied Shadow? (And Shadow is a lady)

why would I out such a high profile role if I wasn't smoth? and have you seen Shadow since I outed him? more proof I am telling the truth.

Lynch him, and you will see he is who I say he is.. I will stake my life on it.

I didn't say it was the best theory... :D

Mostly I am just trying to look for any possible hole in the whole chain before joining the bandwagon...