BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Confusion Rains

First sugar had been spilled, and its sweet scent helped drive the UN Vanilla Wafers into even more confusion then the day before. Many had votes on them, but the standouts were Aaryan and Akriti. A little sweet talk pushed to let a coin decide and Aaryan was chosen to be opened up. He wanted to escape and tried to roll away but was surrounded, there would be no way out of this today. With a WHACK from the hammer of justice, Aaryan was shattered and pieces of a priceless Faberge flew out.

Night 3 ends Monday, September 5, 11 PM EDT

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

8. maurice

9. LJ

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer

Dead

2. EDM killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

12. Araver killed N2 by Cream Puff

13. Aaryan lynched D2, found to be Faberge

How is it a vouch? I said he's good? Nope.

Read between the lines. See the situation. Jeez, all these months later and I still have to teach you basic Mafia play. The game moves laterally as well.

Ok, so now we have cleared 5 people from being the other indie (though it doesn't clear from being baddie, that's on individual basis). For tonight, it will be good if we can gain some more info on kristmark1 or akriti. also, if we can somehow confirm who among tolecnal and zweefer is speaking the truth.

Chips Ahoy it's time to test your prudence. I'd not recommend going after curr3nt, maurice or slick though.

By the way, can I suggest we put someone else in charge?

Why is one of Zweefer and tolecnal bad? Just so many leaps in logic I'm seeing. Plus his insistence that curr is bad. How about we make up our own minds here, KM...working together is good...we don't need a misguided leader, though.