BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I wasn't here is that I was asleep and then in class. So don't go using that as "proof" that I'm bad.

I know it won't do much good now, since Zweefer's claim has had time to sink into y'all's brains, but he's lying.

N1 I spied curr=snickerdoodle. N2 I tried for mo, was redirected to Oatmeal Raisin. Recall that D2 I pushed to lynch mo as an indie. N3 I spied Klue, and I'd really like if he'd help me today...even though I doubt he will, since Zweefer's had time to run this.

The reason I wasn't here is that I was asleep and then in class. So don't go using that as "proof" that I'm bad.

I know it won't do much good now, since Zweefer's claim has had time to sink into y'all's brains, but he's lying.

N1 I spied curr=snickerdoodle. N2 I tried for mo, was redirected to Oatmeal Raisin. Recall that D2 I pushed to lynch mo as an indie. N3 I spied Klue, and I'd really like if he'd help me today...even though I doubt he will, since Zweefer's had time to run this.

But I'm not Snickerdoodle.

that is what your partner Crem Brule may have done, with your conversation BTSC, but you only have block ability...

If I am wrong lynch me. or waste a day, and lynch me today, then Shad. i would rather be alive long enough to help clear up this mess with slick and mo...

Edited by Zweefer

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for Shad

3. curr3nt - voting for Shad

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad - voting for Slick

8. maurice - voting for Shad

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333 - voting for Shad

14. Zweefer - voting for Shad

Edit: fixed formatting

Edited by smoth333

Odd, because I got a spy result saying you were....so if you aren't snickerdoodle, you'd have to be creme brulee.....

But if curr is creme brulee and shad is the other baddie (since he is claiming the role you are claiming), why is your vote still on Slick? Unless you think Maurice is lying about being an indy and is really a goodie?

But if curr is creme brulee and shad is the other baddie (since he is claiming the role you are claiming), why is your vote still on Slick? Unless you think Maurice is lying about being an indy and is really a goodie?

But I'm claiming whatever role you are smoth.