BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

So, I was right all along: 2 kills/lynches for Taz is his secret ability.

Doesn't matter though, 'coz people believe friends from the old game more than a piece of reasoning.

KM you were right,

and I kept this in mind.

but as I mentioned earliar, I wasnt blind either.

I kept up the possiblity in mind and had made my mind that Taz had to be NK, before his last wincon day.

I thought about influencing the decision of the killers by writing it on the thread.

My intentions were made easy by things.

And just adding...I know you are the WEC, and Yodell the Sylvestor.

And yes.

Akriti nice spying from your side

and Cube a good kill for the night.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Anon26

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26 - voting for Molly Mae

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

10. Akriti - voting for Molly Mae

11. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

15. maurice - voting for Molly Mae

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

2. Hirkala - Lynched and found to be Henery Hawk

7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

Duck is my hero...but I'll be honest. I redirected Bugs to you long before I knew about your SA, hoping she'd roll a kill. So we're all good. Oh wait, you and KM and YoDell are mosdef not good. :lol:

Wait.....So Klue's NOT Taz??? :wacko:

@maurice: why did you redirect? I was going for the suspect!!! :angry:

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM - voting for Molly Mae

10. Akriti

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

Edited by EDM

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

5. KlueMaster

12. TheCube

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

@EDM: you took my and Akriti's vote off. Putting it back! ^_^

Edited by Anon26

1. Aaryan

3. Molly Mae

5. KlueMaster

12. TheCube - voting for Molly Mae

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

No lie about it, I voting for Molly Mae.

1. Aaryan - voting for Molly Mae

3. Molly Mae

5. KlueMaster

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

You've been a great help, but its much too dangerous with you still in.

For tonight:

Hey Dodgers, RID Klue as Wile.

I'll redirect YoDell to Hidden G.

Foghorn: Redirect Nox to Thalia.

Tweety: Spy YoDell.

Bugs: If you role a Save, don’t do anything. A spy, spy Klue. A trap, don’t do anything. A redirect, don’t do anything. If you roll a kill, Kill YoDell.

So, I was right all along: 2 kills/lynches for Taz is his secret ability.

Doesn't matter though, 'coz people believe friends from the old game more than a piece of reasoning.

Yeah. I said that yesterday before the night ended.

Well, it looks like you've got your third redirect and Dodgers didn't cooperate. Sorry but now you've got to go.

Yeah...wtf? Why didn't Cube/Akriti go for a tie win? That was the plan...

Duck is my hero...but I'll be honest. I redirected Bugs to you long before I knew about your SA, hoping she'd roll a kill. So we're all good. Oh wait, you and KM and YoDell are mosdef not good. :lol:

Really, Mo? What happened to the tie win? Bugs kills Klue/YoDell, then we lynch the last one today? Guess I can't trust a bro..

@molly: Aaaaaaarrrrg..............

Molly, you lier, :dry::angry: I knew, I can't believe you. How mad I was when I was convinced by you. I will tell you every word I thought about you while thinking why are you helping us. :excl: :excl:

You are so gone, molly, you are so gone.................

Please go back and read yesterday's conversation (starting around page 112). If you had RID Killed YoDell as planned, we would have had a tie Indie/Goodie win. That was the plan, and you f****d it up.

@maurice: why did you redirect? I was going for the suspect!!! :angry:

No, EDM. Klue is not Taz....

Would it be funny if I claimed Michigan? =P

Maurice redirected because he's a mean, mean person who doesn't like sharing wins.

You've been a great help, but its much too dangerous with you still in.

Thanks, Aaryan.

@Goodies: I could have betrayed you N3 and won the game. Being unselfish, however, I decided to help as I could (and did). I understand that you have no choice to lynch me, but Maurice has decided that I don't deserve to win as much as the goodies. Please thank him properly after I die.

@Baddies: Sorry, but after Akriti outed me I had to play it safe. The "redirect the spy" game only lasts so long. I was looking for a secret proposition from Aura early on (after I discovered that she was bad), but I never saw one. So I sided with the goodies... No hard feelings, Medji, but you were my best guess at a baddie on D2 (I redirected you, Klue, and YoDell to Peace/EDM). I didn't know you were Elmer until you outed yourself. And even then I thought you were Sylvester trying to push the lynch away...

@Maurice: You are an evil, evil man. =P It was a risky move, though, and I don't know why you did it. If Bugs did roll a kill, she would have killed a baddie. If Bugs didn't roll a kill...well...you would have lost (as it appears that Cube and Akriti didn't read the plan). So you were either screwing me out of a tie win or not changing anything at all. Where's the benefit for you? Just because you can throw a wrench doesn't mean that you should. My bro! O my bro! (I'm gonna go write a country song now... =P)

But I still <3 you, Mo.

EDIT: Oh, right. No Contest

Edited by Molly Mae

1. Aaryan - voting for Molly Mae

3. Molly Mae

5. KlueMaster

13. YoDell

14. Hidden G - voting for Molly Mae

16. Darth Nox

Dead:

getting rid of MOMA so we can take care of the baddies later ;)

Yeah. I said that yesterday before the night ended.

Yeah...wtf? Why didn't Cube/Akriti go for a tie win? That was the plan...

Really, Mo? What happened to the tie win? Bugs kills Klue/YoDell, then we lynch the last one today? Guess I can't trust a bro..

Please go back and read yesterday's conversation (starting around page 112). If you had RID Killed YoDell as planned, we would have had a tie Indie/Goodie win. That was the plan, and you f****d it up.

No, EDM. Klue is not Taz....

Would it be funny if I claimed Michigan? =P

Maurice redirected because he's a mean, mean person who doesn't like sharing wins.

Thanks, Aaryan.

@Goodies: I could have betrayed you N3 and won the game. Being unselfish, however, I decided to help as I could (and did). I understand that you have no choice to lynch me, but Maurice has decided that I don't deserve to win as much as the goodies. Please thank him properly after I die.

@Baddies: Sorry, but after Akriti outed me I had to play it safe. The "redirect the spy" game only lasts so long. I was looking for a secret proposition from Aura early on (after I discovered that she was bad), but I never saw one. So I sided with the goodies... No hard feelings, Medji, but you were my best guess at a baddie on D2 (I redirected you, Klue, and YoDell to Peace/EDM). I didn't know you were Elmer until you outed yourself. And even then I thought you were Sylvester trying to push the lynch away...

@Maurice: You are an evil, evil man. =P It was a risky move, though, and I don't know why you did it. If Bugs did roll a kill, she would have killed a baddie. If Bugs didn't roll a kill...well...you would have lost (as it appears that Cube and Akriti didn't read the plan). So you were either screwing me out of a tie win or not changing anything at all. Where's the benefit for you? Just because you can throw a wrench doesn't mean that you should. My bro! O my bro! (I'm gonna go write a country song now... =P)

But I still <3 you, Mo.

EDIT: Oh, right. No Contest

WOOOOW you're so angry :P and u should have known people don't want a tie win ,as for me if i have a choice i have no prob and i don't care about tie win or just WINING .

but you're right about if BUGS had a RID K he should have killed a baddie first ;).

GODDIES,tonight we should get rid of all baddies once and for all (eeviiiillllllll) :P

WOOOOW you're so angry :P and u should have known people don't want a tie win ,as for me if i have a choice i have no prob and i don't care about tie win or just WINING .

but you're right about if BUGS had a RID K he should have killed a baddie first ;).

GODDIES,tonight we should get rid of all baddies once and for all (eeviiiillllllll) :P

I think you're way off.

@Goodies: Is there any of you that didn't want a tie win?

(Based on above and a post by Thalia on D2)

Learning from the game: Don't assume that some people have even considered reading the posts before acting (apparently randomly).

There is only 119 pages.

Right, and she had to find the one post deep in there that would have told her.

This my bro is partly why I did what I did. And because of what happened anyway. See, I've learned that you can't trust a group of people to do what needs to be done. So you have to make individual decisions. It had a limited chance of working and in fact failed anyway. Could I have been certain that EDM would have killed the right player and that Ducck had YD's RID and that you wouldn't redirect? No.

Then there was the lying. About your SA, about N1. Sure you coulda screwed us N3. You shoulda screwed us N3. Why? Because of the paragraph above. Too many variables for an Indy to overcome. I woulda been mad at myself a little, but not at you.

Edited by maurice

There is only 119 pages.

That played to our advantage, actually. With all those outings, I wanted them buried as deep as possible. I already saw them.

Right, and she had to find the one post deep in there that would have told her.

This my bro is partly why I did what I did. And because of what happened anyway. See, I've learned that you can't trust a group of people to do what needs to be done. So you have to make individual decisions. It had a limited chance of working and in fact failed anyway. Could I have been certain that EDM would have killed the right player and that Ducck had YD's RID and that you wouldn't redirect? No.

Then there was the lying. About your SA, about N1. Sure you coulda screwed us N3. You shoulda screwed us N3. Why? Because of the paragraph above. Too many variables for an Indy to overcome. I woulda been mad at myself a little, but not at you.

Your paragraph is right. There were too many variables. But I called forth the power of the bro. And I adhered to it. I don't hold it against you because you did what you had to do. I might have done the same in your position. You can only trust your own actions--everyone else is trust waiting to be backstabbed. Such is mafia. I wonder if this is what Araver felt like after Operation Eagle...

Considering all you did to help us; and all the outings that would have killed us; a tie win would have been really fair (except for baddies :P)

Well I'm glad at least someone agrees. =P

Hmmm.

the tie win....

Well, Molly, not being harsh but,

You could have almost lynched yourself on D2.

Your helping goodies wasnt one sided, we saved you from being lynched.

You were forced to be on goodies side, else you would be lynched.

So being a goodie, I would surely wanted goodies to win.

had you not outed yourself, your wincon was such that it was bound to help goodies.

Onnly when you outed your role, and helped, it filled many goodies with gratitude.

which otherwise would be looked as your personal win.

ITS JUST A GAME!!

So please dont take it seriously

I was saying that most of the goodies would have been fine with a tie. I counted this game as a loss during D2. There really wasn't any way for me to avoid getting killed unless I worked with the goodies and had a designated time to betray. Then I discovered the tie win conditions. And then it became a grudge match. So yes, I'll mark this as a win on my spreadsheet. Because I control the lynch.

@Baddies: Vote with me and we can lynch a goodie if there are enough goodies who aren't active/reading this thread.

I went along with Op Eagle...as did you.

And again my action didn't hurt you. Without two baddies dead and the game ending, and with that 3rd redirect, I would push for a vote on you today anyway.

Hmmm.

the tie win....

Well, Molly, not being harsh but,

You could have almost lynched yourself on D2.

Your helping goodies wasnt one sided, we saved you from being lynched.

You were forced to be on goodies side, else you would be lynched.

So being a goodie, I would surely wanted goodies to win.

had you not outed yourself, your wincon was such that it was bound to help goodies.

Onnly when you outed your role, and helped, it filled many goodies with gratitude.

which otherwise would be looked as your personal win.

ITS JUST A GAME!!

So please dont take it seriously

Aw, I'm not butt-hurt or anything like that. Mo's my big bro. (I tried to make my posts as light-hearted as possible while still expressing my disdain for people who don't understand the plan, whether or not they follow it.)

I'm certainly not angry (that would be childish) and I'm certainly not taking it seriously (that would be over-dramatic). I <3 you guys.

I was saying that most of the goodies would have been fine with a tie. I counted this game as a loss during D2. There really wasn't any way for me to avoid getting killed unless I worked with the goodies and had a designated time to betray. Then I discovered the tie win conditions. And then it became a grudge match. So yes, I'll mark this as a win on my spreadsheet. Because I control the lynch.

@Baddies: Vote with me and we can lynch a goodie if there are enough goodies who aren't active/reading this thread.

MOMA it's just a game ,when i first played it i went crazy.

and baddies ok vote with him to lynch one of us the goodies but we'll see who will win,PP will help,and get help if someone tries to kill him.and someone of us will block u ;)