Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* I'm not a very nice host.

Very well then...

Game over. Taz is dead and the baddies concede to avoid dragging out the known conclusion of goodies win. *throws confetti*

Stick around for the wrap up there will be cookies and punch.

It happened in Food Mafia. Last baddie was confined to one of two people. We picked the wrong person for the lynch and baddie resigned since the night phase was pointless.

Here the baddies are known and can be eliminated with little fuss. Only way for baddies to win is for the goodies to go counter to everything they know or all go inactive. Why drag it out 2-4 days?

Also the baddie wincon is a resignation of sorts too. With the BTSC, once baddies have the majority there is no reasonable way for the baddies to not eliminate the goodies. So instead of Eliminate Goodies for a wincon it is the shorter Gain Majority.

I can also confirm this. I can also confirm YoDell is Sylvester assuming Molly Mae hasn't been redirecting me.

Only N3 so you'd save me, in the event that EDM or Cube didn't go along with the plan.. But I was only guessing that you were Road Runner at the time.

I noted your No Contest and based upon goodie reaction accepted it.

Thanks, Cur.

But Molly Mae has to survive the lynch...

*Win*

Good game, everyone.

I wish I hadn't protected the goodies--not because it ended in a loss, but because it prevented a valuable lesson to some of the newer players. Outing yourself (especially when there are two baddie RID Kills out there) is a very stupid thing to do. A very stupid thing, indeed. Don't ever do it, even to save yourself from a lynch. D1 if the vote had gone away from Flamebird because he outed himself, he would have died N2.

Be more careful. Be more subtle.

I usually don't even hint when there are RID kills around, unless they're only on my team.

Also the baddie wincon is a resignation of sorts too. With the BTSC, once baddies have the majority there is no reasonable way for the baddies to not eliminate the goodies. So instead of Eliminate Goodies for a wincon it is the shorter Gain Majority.

Araver and I actually had a discussion on Be in Majority vs Last Standing and we welcome other opinions. =P

Only N3 so you'd save me, in the event that EDM or Cube didn't go along with the plan.. But I was only guessing that you were Road Runner at the time.

Thanks, Cur.

*Win*

Good game, everyone.

I wish I hadn't protected the goodies--not because it ended in a loss, but because it prevented a valuable lesson to some of the newer players. Outing yourself (especially when there are two baddie RID Kills out there) is a very stupid thing to do. A very stupid thing, indeed. Don't ever do it, even to save yourself from a lynch. D1 if the vote had gone away from Flamebird because he outed himself, he would have died N2.

Be more careful. Be more subtle.

I usually don't even hint when there are RID kills around, unless they're only on my team.

i know i found it really surprising how lots of players have outed themselves ,i didn't do anything except today cz i knew the game ended.

and yes i'm Porky Pig not the other ,Michigan. and i vote manipulated so Hirk was lynched. ;)

and good game MM and everyone

Yes, the mass role outing was totally unexpected. I wanted it to be a challenge to determine who others were...

After N1 all Molly knew was that Maurice and Hirkala was Foghorn and Henery or Hirkala and Aura was. After D1 it is no surprize that he picked three other baddies to redirect to Peace. Taz wasn't designed to know that much that quickly. On reflection I think Taz should have had modivation or insentive to adversely effect goodies too.

@Mo: Oh, holy crap, man...I'm sorry. I thought Bugs killed me and you redirected Bugs. I read that whole thing wrong. That just means that Anon is an a**.

@Cube: Why did you listen to him?

That indeed is a fair compliment.

It isnt easy to do a thing such that provokes other to the extent.

:lol:

Hard to say...if the hosts want to name one I'll trust their judgement. Trust me as host you are privy to more info than players, even at the end. Some wtf? moves to players are seen as brilliant by hosts.