BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2

The Lead Animator carefully unpacked his new coffee mug and placed it on the desk. He moved it around a bit, trying to find a good spot where it's both within reach and easier to hide if the Writer had come to visit him. That was the 6th coffee mug he had bought. Why couldn't the Writer get his own?

He read the smaller Act 2 script and sighed. Drawing that would be a piece of cake, a walk in the park. He could even let one of his assistants take care of it. But where would the suspense be? Not to mention the fact that all the assistant animators had been sacked a while ago. *sigh* This was broken in so many places. Unclear timeline, unclear motivations. Time to fill in the spots.

He looked around over the set to draw his inspiration. They were still going around, running in circles, so much energy to draw on. He paused right as his tired eyes had lost track of the picture. As he turned around to his desk, he heard a big loud noise. A quick glance and he saw the big wooden pillars of the previously balanced set trembling. He had been positive that would happen one day. Both the chief of the security and that lazy architect the company had brought over said it will resist a thousand years. Of course. IF no one would be actually using it. And they hadn't met Taz and the level of destruction he brought with him.

Deep sigh. Nothing to do now. Back to drawing. And could someone please stop those police and fire-sirens? He opened a drawer and took out the iPod his daughter had brought him. Clever piece of technology, and most appreciated in a day with so many distractions. The Animator put his earpieces on and started making stories true.

Late afternoon, as he replayed the scenes in his mind, he made a couple of small adjustments, then nodded to himself. If that was what they wanted, that's what they would get. Elmer Fudd was no longer a member of the cast.

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

7. Auramyna

A. Akriti

B. Thalia

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

Night 2 ends at 11 PM EDT Friday July 1st

Edited by araver

It's not over yet. Even if he is unlynchable, there is still a night and day before it would end.

You can't kill Taz at night with all his redirects. And he may be unlynchable tomorrow. Seriously, you just skipped over all the posts that were made last night?

Edited by KlueMaster

You can't kill Taz at night with all his redirects. And he may be unlynchable tomorrow. Seriously, you just skipped over all the posts that were made last night?

I didn't say anything about killing Taz in the night. I just said that there would be a night and a day before the game ends if the game ends.

Well, there ya have it. Now we have to do something about Yuli.

Sorry man, we just can't trust you!

Wait...why can't you trust me?

I just gave you Elmer Fudd.

I've also given Henery Hawk to Foghorn.

None of the baddies will act on a goodie N3. What are you worried about?

@Barnyard: I leave Aura to you. Redirect her to herself, please. She is either Marvin or WEC.

I will sacrifice a win in this game for spite. It is a very powerful thing, spite.

Duck and Company have shown their lack of trust in me. If they don't do anything rash tonight, they will see that my goal is a baddie defeat.

The fact that your WinCon is hovering over our heads.

I believe you when you say you will help us, but who knows...

I am asking the goodies to trust me until the end of N3. If you're not happy with the results of N3, I will undoubtedly be lynched.

@Maurice: Here's my plan for Henery (without outing Foghorn =P).

Cube 1

Hirk 2

Anon 1

Klue 2

EDM 1

Yodell 2

Flame 1

Medji 2

Maurice 1

Akriti 2

Nox 1

Thalia 2

Aaryan 1

Aura 2

HiddenG 1

If you are Foghorn and you have a 1 next to your name, redirect Hirk to Hirk.

If you are Foghorn and you have a 2 next to your name, redirect Aura to Aura.

This will ensure that Henery is redirected to himself.

2 things, mm

Could BD use this list N4?

Wouldn't it be good for Foggy and BD to redirect the baddies to Foggy and BD rather than back to the baddies.

3 things :D

No nemesis appears I will fight to keep you alive d3...still looking for a joint win.

2 things, mm

Could BD use this list N4?

Wouldn't it be good for Foggy and BD to redirect the baddies to Foggy and BD rather than back to the baddies.

3 things :D

No nemesis appears I will fight to keep you alive d3...still looking for a joint win.

Foggy can. BD shouldn't, and for two reasons. One, I can't guarantee who Aura's nemesis is. Two, if Aura hits her nemesis, I'm dead. Everyone will assume that I've redirected Aura to her nemesis and kill me. BD doesn't have a nemesis, so he shouldn't be redirecting anyone to himself.

EDIT: Since the Henery -> Foghorn redirect has already happened, it can happen again and I will still have fewer than 3 points.

Edited by Molly Mae

If Duck takes my advice and enlarges the BTSC, he should be good. I wish Maurice could get into that BTSC. I hate to think of what they're planning...

I agree......... but since the circumstances that time hadn't cleared him, He Shouldn't have risk that. Maybe Aaryan???

Coz he openly declared that he should be spied, he won't do so if he was a baddie :idk:

(Sorry, late to reply to the post :P was at school )

Edited by Akriti