Dead:

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

Just rearranging.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KM,

People listening to reason over your brand of logic does not make them hard headed

edit- the thing of it is everybody has heard your argument and others arguments. we've had to make a decision based on what we think is right. at this point there is no correct answer, well there maybe but only molly has it

Edited by maurice

Porky, if you are voting Medji, x2 please.

If you are voting MoMa...x0

Are you sure? I don't know the deal between You an Molly, but I know not even a baddie will trust Molly today. So, if there was another Indy role then I'd have listed you as that. You've disappointed me. :(

People come to senses. Medji may be a baddie, but shall we throw the whole game away and let Taz win just to rid a baddie? What is wrong with you people? The way Molly has avoided lynch today he shall not have any problem doing the same tomorrow either. Moreover, with his secret ability, he may as well be unlynchable tomorrow. :unsure:

Regarding saving Molly from night kill, Aaryan that was outright stupid, and least expected from you. First of all, Baddies and goodies together may have at most 3 kills tonight. Taz has enough redirects to avoid any NK. Second, why do you count on baddies to save the game for us? Here is one time that all shall work in tandem to kill Taz to have any chance of winning the game. :dry:

KM,

People listening to reason over your brand of logic does not make them hard headed

Reason is exactly what you are not listening to, unless there is some secret OOC reason that you are referring to.

Anyways, lynch time is near and most players are missing, so I assume Taz will survive. Thus, the game is over for everyone else. ENJOY!!!

It looked like someone was counting on baddies flash voting against Taz. Don't forget this was the idea tossed by Taz himself to create confusion. Now, you are counting on one thing that may not happen, or may need to be done by goodies instead (for a change).

I've already explained that Molly Mae wont be unlynchale D3. That would be outright unfair.

Let Yuli do his work.

Why would that be unfair?

I've looked at the weighing system for preparing a mafia game (coz I am working on a game). When the abilities are assigned, average weight is taken (ie normal situation). Now, if a player (by skills or by luck) bends the game in his favor, the mods won't consider that special case to assign weights to ability. Game is originally balanced, now if Taz has it in his favor doesn't mean his secret ability is suddenly unfair to others. Especially, when it can be countered by a unanimous lynch today.

Also, it looks like Hirk is waiting till last moment, and Yodell may not vote at all based on her time zone.

So, I am counting on you to change the vote. Killing Taz is in our favor more than letting him survive.

Let's look at it this way.

Somehow, Taz knew the baddies AND goodies, that must be thesecret ability. Now, with that, it was easy to get the correct redirect every night. With that in mind, D3 unlynchable (assuming Taz wouldn't out and no one knew who it was and no one redirected Taz to make him fail once) would be absolutely preposterous.

Too many pages, eh?

Here is

Member name Posts

Anon26 157

TheCube 131

KlueMaster 105

maurice 89

Molly Mae 72

Akriti 71

Aaryan 65

Thalia 52

Hidden G 51

Auramyna 47

curr3nt 41

flamebirde 26

peace*out 20

darth nox 20

Othermedji 17

araver 17

Yodell 15

Medji 5

Hirkala 4

EDM 3

I think this point has been made more than once. Taz has to survive the lynch after the 3rd redirect. Being unlynchable would not make sense.

All I am saying is Taz's secret ability may be a role/ability swap. If he gets MJFs ability then we cannot lynch him on D3, unless we lynch him today. Perhaps, you skipped all the posts in this regard.

Somehow, Taz knew the baddies AND goodies, that must be thesecret ability. Now, with that, it was easy to get the correct redirect every night. With that in mind, D3 unlynchable (assuming Taz wouldn't out and no one knew who it was and no one redirected Taz to make him fail once) would be absolutely preposterous.

Read the highlighted portion. Telling Taz who the goodies and baddies are would be like saying: hey goodies and baddies here is a pre-game test for you. You will basically do nothing but dance to Taz's tune and be confused for first 3 days. Then, if you still manage to kill Taz on Day 3, then we can begin a game for real.

Too many pages, eh?

Here is

Member name Posts

Anon26 157

TheCube 131

KlueMaster 105

maurice 89

Molly Mae 72

Akriti 71

Aaryan 65

Thalia 52

Hidden G 51

Auramyna 47

curr3nt 41

flamebirde 26

peace*out 20

darth nox 20

Othermedji 17

araver 17

Yodell 15

Medji 5

Hirkala 4

EDM 3

EDM and Peaceout are together arent they?

How exactly do role swaps work? Is there an article somewhere about them?

I do not have link to article, and neither the time. As time will be up in 7 mins.

@Thalia

in short a role swap allows you to change your ability with any person you want. it can be temporary or permanent (as hosts decree), but at present neither will hurt Taz.

In addition, what if that's not required? suppose the secret ability is like required two lynch if lynched on an odd numbered day?

Edited by KlueMaster

How exactly do role swaps work? Is there an article somewhere about them?

Hmm, no page yet :(

The ability in question is called role switch (or ability switch). Short description of a similar ability from a Mafia game: Can once per game permanently swap costumes (abilities only, not faction) of any two players (living or dead) to cause confusion (Halloween Mafia II)

Edited by araver

@MoMa:

I have an idea. Why doesn't Foghorn redirect Hirk to Hirk and Barnard Dawg redirect Aura to Aura? That would ensure a Henery redirect.

Hear that, BD and FL?

Sure. I covered it so even without the BD redirect, Henery would get redirected. *Shrug* That's why there are two groups.

Hirk, YoDell...vote. I consider you baddies if you don't.

They are baddies... Just confirming it for you.

KM,

edit- the thing of it is everybody has heard your argument and others arguments. we've had to make a decision based on what we think is right. at this point there is no correct answer, well there maybe but only molly has it

The only answer I have is that Medji was mean to me at the start of the day. *Shrug* I'm not after my wincon anymore. I'm after a goodie win (out of spite, yes). Mostly because I can. And I want to show you all that I can. I know who Sylvester and Tweety are. You won't see that grouping appear in the night 3 post. If you do, you have to lynch me. I understand that. I will be redirecting Sylvester, but not to Tweety.

Are you sure? I don't know the deal between You an Molly, but I know not even a baddie will trust Molly today. So, if there was another Indy role then I'd have listed you as that. You've disappointed me. :(

People come to senses. Medji may be a baddie, but shall we throw the whole game away and let Taz win just to rid a baddie? What is wrong with you people? The way Molly has avoided lynch today he shall not have any problem doing the same tomorrow either. Moreover, with his secret ability, he may as well be unlynchable tomorrow. :unsure:

Regarding saving Molly from night kill, Aaryan that was outright stupid, and least expected from you. First of all, Baddies and goodies together may have at most 3 kills tonight. Taz has enough redirects to avoid any NK. Second, why do you count on baddies to save the game for us? Here is one time that all shall work in tandem to kill Taz to have any chance of winning the game. :dry:

Baddies especially won't trust me because I'm upsetting this game for them. Sure, I'll probably take a loss. I've accepted that. But I do this for the greater good. This is a position I won't soon forget.

Yes, I may as well be unlynchable tomorrow. But you'll see that I won't make a pairing tonight. So who will vote for me? But the baddies and goodies together have at most 3 kills. Yes, I get that. And my strategy isn't perfect. A clever baddie will see one big hole in my plan and tear it apart. Do you see it? Or am I just taunting you with WIFOM?

Reason is exactly what you are not listening to, unless there is some secret OOC reason that you are referring to.

The people who get angry are the baddies. Go through the posts and you'll find that common thread.

Anyways, lynch time is near and most players are missing, so I assume Taz will survive. Thus, the game is over for everyone else. ENJOY!!!

It looked like someone was counting on baddies flash voting against Taz. Don't forget this was the idea tossed by Taz himself to create confusion. Now, you are counting on one thing that may not happen, or may need to be done by goodies instead (for a change).

So you've all decided to not flash vote. *Shrug* Nice play.

You're very observant. I was wondering if anyone else would point that out. But I am unredirectable. Redirect >> everything else, and nothing can act on redirects, even another redirect.