3. EDM - voting for Petrus

4. good22

5. TheCube - voting for flamebirde

6. Petrus - voting for good22

7. KlueMaster - voting for good22

8. Anon26 - voting for EDM

9. Auramyna - voting for Petrus

10. RainThinker- killed by the Baddies

This game is so addicting and confusing (in a good way).

Edited by TheCube

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G - voting for good22

2. flamebirde - voting for EDM

3. EDM - voting for Petrus

4. good22

5. TheCube - voting for flamebirde

6. Petrus - voting for good22

7. KlueMaster - voting for good22

8. Anon26 - voting for EDM

9. Auramyna - voting for EDM

10. RainThinker- killed by the Baddies

Adding last vote. Post will be up shortly.

Day 1: “Trouble in Paradise”

City 17, forgotten district, known as "The Neighborhood"

~~~~~

The citizens of the Neighborhood went along with their business. Some stopped on their way to work to see the long yellow ribbon that surrounded a chalk figure on the sidewalk. Some needed to cross the street to avoid that area. Conversation ensued naturally. People stopped to drink their coffee on the other side of the street.

There were voices that claimed the Police really did not care anymore about protecting their neighborhood as they should. After all, all they did was pick up the body, lay some yellow ribbon and disappear. Some remembered there were better times, when no one dared commit a robbery, let alone a murder in that neighborhood. There were times when one could safely let a 5-year old run free till dark without having to worry about anything. Not so long ago.

And while some still found it confusing or just plain wrong, more voices called for the Civil Guard to intervene. A crowd formed, right there in the street. Shady characters were stopped and pushed around. No one had a clear idea of what was happening anymore, but each had the urge to do something about it. Anything.

As the day came to an end, their focus turned on good22 who was unable to come up with a defense, nor with another suspect to divert their attention. Ancient saying says that when in Rome, one should do as the Romans do. Or face the consequences. Typical wrong place at the wrong time for poor good22 . A momentary loss of balance and he fell down. Then one muffled voice cried “Knife!” and they were all over him. The ambulance came too late, as usual. And the police found no one left around to question.

The shop was obviously closed for the next days.

~~~~~

Night 2 ends at 6 PM EDT on Thursday, June 20th. (3PM PDT, 3AM PKT).

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G

2. flamebirde

3. EDM

4. good22- lynched and found to be The Shopowner

5. TheCube

6. Petrus

7. KlueMaster

8. Anon26

9. Auramyna

10. RainThinker- killed by Baddies

Damn It!

My entire theory has fallen apart. People who should've listened didn't, and those who shouldn't have did. Yet, it doesn't matter coz the theory itself was based on wrong premise. There are 2 experienced baddies in the game.

If I'm not wrong Dealer has manipulated the vote.

@araver: if there is a tie for lynch, would all players name appear in the day post?

If answer to above question is Yes, then trying to save EDM was definitely a mistake.

ok, the only plausible explanation is if EDM and Aura are teamed up as baddies.

@cube you'll have to search for your loyalties. coz you are second strongest suspect after Petrus for the third baddie.

@anon one of you and me are likely targets for tonight, just make sure baddies are not able to guess any roles.

Klue - i think what you aren't realising is that if I was a baddie and wanted good22 dead, i could have left my vote where it was and he still would have been lynched. Now I can explain the plan that I couldn't expose last night: the reason I tied the votes is because I wanted to see which way the baddies swayed it. So I was risking us losing a goodie, but gaining the advantage that it would expose the baddies. Well, that's what I'd hoped.

If EDM and I were both baddies, I could have left everything how it was. By tieing the votes, I endangered her where there was no danger. This is not because I suspected her but in order to see whose votes ended up "winning". Klue, you said you had a plan? Sorry I couldn't read between the lines last night to figure your plan out. Luckily the votes settled in such a way that I could do my plan. And now we have the end result we both wanted: some voting patterns to analyse.

Unless the baddies weren't in the tie at all... But if they were, it puts Petrus and HiddenG under the spotlight... And Klue voted that way too but I'm not getting scum signals from him this game. (Hey, I told you from the start I get suspicious. I don't know why you always hold that against me and take offence.). Klue still has suspect voting patterns but there were people in HPY2 with suspect voting patterns who turned out to be goodies. So I say we focus on Petrus and HiddenG who have been acting baddie-like. I'm assuming that faced with a tie, the baddies manipulated it to eliminate the guy they wanted out (who they were voting for.)

:lol: i was reading what happened when i was asleep and i think Anon and Cube have been manipulated by KM ,and believe me before i get to the last page i knew KM didn't have a good plan and he was deceiving u all.plz read my discussions with him in previous pages and u can see he's not getting it quite well,plus reread last 5 pages ,but i'm not saying he's a BADDIE .)don't get me wrong)

AUra you're saying i look like a baddie ,u have your thoughts but we all know i made some huge mistakes posting in the beginning (well i'm a newbie to the game,my fault).

I say to everyone do whatever is right to u and DON"T take someone else's speech as true always (see i'm not saying do this and do that ,and in the end i was wrong or a baddie deceiving u all))

i hate it that i couldn't be in the Game night.

P.S. as i said i'm not active today ,do to a trip.i'll get home i think 9 or 10hours later so Prepare you questions and don't PRE-Assume something (typing is intentional)

BYE .

Edited by Hidden G

Petrus: do you have idea what your words can mean.

@All: Last night, tho my internet was wobbly, but it was my Mom, who came and asked me to shut down the computer and all. It was night here and everyone was asleep and all. So sorry about the night.

I think there was manipulation by dealer coz there was no tie.

Manipulation was in EDM favour.

Also, some baddies would have also tried to bandwagon with KM, voting for good22, who was a goody, and when he was found out one, they could easily have blamed it on KM.

So Hidden G strikes me as odd.

But Petrus strikes to me as odder.

Both of them voted for good22.

Woah...who decided to kill of good22??? He was GOOD!!! :dry::(

Anyway....us goodies still have hope....:D

I'm thinking maybe flamebird is a baddie.....Cubie's almost good in my book.....Aura; well...I dunno...she's muddled in my book right now.....Hidden G's more baddie than goodie, I feel...:(

Klue & Anon.....I can't tell if you both are on my team or with the baddies....or maybe one of you is good & the other bad....both are again muddled....:(

Petrus.....Maybe you're a baddie.....but somehow, I think maybe it's just the newbie effect.....:(

And no, I did not read the previous posts except the ones where the votes are counted; I'll read them a little later as I am lazy with my day off from college....:P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

*added about petrus...

Edited by EDM

Your talk is equally creepy.

You should say something substantial.

There was a tie and still you werent lynched.

Creepier.

So my list who I currently think of as baddy (in order of priority) :

1. EDM (Becoz of RT nightkill. the unusual lynch)

2. Petrus (Low posting, reckless posting, voting for good22)

3.Hidden G (voting for good22, framing KM, something else I cant remember )

Auramyna have a quite an explanation above,

I agree that had he be a baddy, (with EDM), he would never had changed his vote. Good22 was gonna be lynched still.

His tying up the vote was a actually complicated the matter.

I again ask the question to the hosts:

Was there a tie?

If the votes were not tied, and were manipulated by Dealer, it would just mean there have been a breakthrough for the goodies! :D

It may have been manipulated....and I didn't act last night......as for tonight...I may be either killed or lynched, but if it happens, it may or may not be helpful to the baddies......:wacko:

You said you didnt act.

While:

-There was a save action

-There was a spy action

-There was no block

Even if you are a goody, you would be 100% responsible for getting lynch on day 2

It may have been manipulated....and I didn't act last night......as for tonight...I may be either killed or lynched, but if it happens, it may or may not be helpful to the baddies......:wacko:

your dying would not be helpful for the baddies ??!?

Arent you giving yourself away here?

oh sorry...I meant goodies.....:P

But yeah..it could either be good for the baddies or good for the goodies....not directly, though.....:P

No, I'm NOT the block....ok??? :P

Either the block is RT or else the block's hiding to prevent from dying; I'm just .....:(

Edited by EDM