BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

theres nothing to see baddie wins here...

its 5v3 nw after n3 4v3, impossible for u all to vote one guy out so d3 it will be 3v3(no use playin we lost)

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-- killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster-- killed by Harry et al

8. the son of rage and love-- lynched and found to be Voldemort/Quirrell

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX-- suicide :( :(

11. curr3nt

Edited by TrUnX

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you guys can see I'm Not an Evil Villain, I'm Likely to Live Easily throughout the game. Trunx, you won't die. I wish by this point people would partially hint at their role, so we can see who's a baddie and who's not. I'm ready to find you baddies.

Would you believe someone if they hinted at their role? You saw what happened (or rather, is happening) to me. . .

theres nothing to see baddie wins here...

its 5v3 nw after n3 4v3, impossible for u all to vote one guy out so d3 it will be 3v3(no use playin we lost)

1. Psychosmurf

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX-- suicide :( :(

11. curr3nt

@trunx: Committing a suicide is a crime. And don't be hyper. Calm down!!!

is son of..... dead and was voldemort?

And i said that my vote goes to peace....

1. Psychosmurf

3. Thalia

4. Akriti--voting for peace

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

8. the son of rage and love

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX

11. curr3nt

@Trunx I'm not voting randomly, I'm voting for TSORAL because he may be lurking.

@Yodell Voting randomly at this point is quite anti-town. Change your vote and justify it, if you please.

As u can see from my quote of your post it was 2:30 AM when you so plainly asked me to justify my vote and could not respond being asleep..

But in the light of what happened .. my NOT voting for tSoRaL have proven the right choice... with his demise we lost the only weapon we had against harry :(

And Q has proven very often to be lurking in the shadows as well..

And i cannot vouch for u either... u show up the second day claiming to have forgotten/overlooked that the game already started...

So "lurking" (=inactivity) is not a very good reason to vote for someone... it's pretty obvious that baddies are active in this game....even if not on the game thread... that's all I have to say for now....

@HPM1 I am sorry for previous post.see I had very tough week, had 5 sleepless nights to give 4 exams.

And in the morning dint bother to check the previous posts. My last post was more of frustration than thinking..

I am extremely srry, hope this doesnt happen again..

Random note.

On one of my passes through this thread I noticed someone's post had been downranked. I really hope it wasn't one of us. I can't really say anything to an outside party but regardless of how heated things might get unless it is a blantlantly offensive post it isn't really appropriate to do that.

If you do not like someone's statement or logic then write a post of your own, don't downrank theirs.

I upranked the post to counter the downranking and would hope I do not see it again.

Can the mod please find a replacement for me? I have finals coming up in a few days, and won't be able to check in much. Thanks. And sorry for the inconvenience. :unsure:

Since I'm not expecting to make it though tonight I tried to gather what I could to try to help.

Going to try to keep the first bit in 3rd person mode. Easier for others to work from if they choose to do so.

Knowns:

Tsoral = Voldemort

Wizard Chess blocked Thalia (N1) and Peace (N2)

D1 Voting:

Aaryan -> Q-Cumber

Peace -> Thalia - Trunx

Q-Cumber -> Tsoral

curr3nt -> Aaryan - Trunx

Akriti -> Aaryan

Yodell -> Psychosmurf

Trunx -> Tsoral

Psychosmurf - No vote

Thalia - No vote

Tsoral - No vote

Voting pairs:

curr3nt & Akriti

curr3nt & Peace - final

Q-Cumber & Trunx - final

D2 Voting:

Trunx -> curr3nt

Psychosmurf -> Tsoral

curr3nt -> Tsoral

Yodell -> Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber -> curr3nt

Thalia -> Tsoral

Akriti -> Peace

Peace - No vote

Tsoral - No vote

Voting pairs:

Q-Cumber & Trunx

curr3nt, Psychosmurf & Thalia

Baddie Accusation lists:

Trunx -> Psychosmurf, Q-Cumber, curr3nt

Akriti -> Peace, Yodell, Thalia

Trunx -> curr3nt, Akriti, Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber -> Thalia OR Peace

Q-Cumber -> Trunx and curr3nt

Trunx -> curr3nt, Yodell, Psychosmurf

Possible Claims:

Q-Cumber -> Neville

As you guys can see I'm Not an Evil Villain, I'm Likely to Live Easily throughout the game. Trunx, you won't die. I wish by this point people would partially hint at their role, so we can see who's a baddie and who's not. I'm ready to find you baddies.

Not

Evil

Villian

I'm

Likely

Live

Easily

Peace -> Potions

Yeah, i understand - its mafia! I just dont want to lose - i feel i always lose mafia games, and i dont want to vote for the wrong person. I wish i could say something that would make you strust me. I just need snape to fix you a truth potion to give to me, cause i really dont know what to say. AHHHHH!!!

Potion reference

Aaryan -> Fluffy

I'm sorry, but I must stay alive. I need a giant dog right now to help me out. FLUFFY!!!

Notice the Fluffy reference?

I didn't see any other posts that looked like clues.

My perspective of things...First person

Baddies do not tend to vote with each other without cause. Only case I can see would be Psychosmurf and Thalia but only if they spied Tsoral N2.

Possible baddie: Akriti voting with me on D1; One of Q-Cumber or Trunx with Trunx being the second voter.

Keep in mind that baddies could have teamed up.

-----

I'm thinking Thalia might be Chess. With the defense she wanted to give without votes she could have blocked herself as protection.

-----

Of the possible claims I think Aaryan as Fluffy is the weakest. With Peace possibly being Potions she wouldn't be Filch. If Aaryan isn't Filch too then Filch didn't act N2. This should be clearer N3, if Filch still doesn't act then Aaryan is most likely Filch.

-----

Trunx and Psychosmurf waiting replacements now is kind of suspicious.

Trunx could have done that to try to gain sympathy or channelling frustration in not lynching me for the baddies in a direction that might make him appear a goodie. (Sorry if you are actually a goodie)

Psychosmurf should know the game is possible to end soon. With the weekend coming he could have asked to get a replacement ready in case it wasn't over by Sunday.

-----

My list of suspects are Trunx, Psycosmurf and Akriti

Trunx for most everything he has done.

Psychosmurf for the voting and bail out.

Akriti for the voting for Aaryan after I suspect the baddies spied him.

Please keep in mind that since I'm not a spy all this is WIFOM.

If I read things correctly then

Q-Cumber is Neville

Peace is Potions

Thalia is Chess

Yodell would be Snare or Fluffy

I am Keys.

Good luck goodies wish I had more. :(

Current, I was doubting whether to put it out that I'm Neville, but you figured it out, you genius. I also made a few "Baddie distraction references", but those were a bit stupid. I think a lot of people just made HP references for the fun of it. Anyways, I know who I want to vote for.

the night was quiet, just quiet enough thought harry as he grabbed his invisibility cloak and crept out of the dormitory. he was looking for someone special tonight and he knew what he must do, he found his victim in bed with the covers pulled around him and harry felt guilty as he raised his wand. the last thing that AKRITI saw was a flash of green light and the school rose in alarm when they heard his scream.

when yodell heard the scream he ran from his dorm to see what was going on, but when he opened the door to leave he saw a giant stone knight ( wizards chess) blocking his path and could do nothing but stay in his room for the rest of the night

1. Psychosmurf

3. Thalia

4. Akriti-- killed by harry et al

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX

11. curr3nt

voting ends at 9pm edt tomorrow

Edited by darth nox

I'm alive... why did they leave me alive? Doubt it would be because they didn't want to bring attention to the direction I was leading and I tried to time my posts so that baddies couldn't react to that. So was it because I was looking the wrong way and thought it would lead to a goodie lynch? Maybe because I had been looking at Q-Cumber also with Trunx?

No Hermione?

Simpliest answer appears to be that Yodell is Hermione and Akriti was the goodie. I'll try to rework everything and get thoughts soon.