Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1.1

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#401 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

Frost, Thank you for an enjoyable experience. I had a-lot of fun everyone. I wish my attempt at deception in the beginning had worked, but the company wasn't going for it. :( Great posts and great discussion. My one regret is none of my kills had any waffles to offer me.

#402 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:01 PM

And it appears Sinistral was being really sneaky after all...;P. Haha...after Night 2 I told Frost that I thought Sylar was good and making all the same moves I would have...hence I thought it was Sinistral...great playing...I bet with our combined powers we kept Frost's inbox full...;P

You most definitely did. :P

#403 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:08 PM

Great game Frost! I really enjoyed it. :D I think that this game was much improved from the first (which was fun nonetheless) and was really excellently done!

From my POV, the only constructive criticism I have to offer is that Molly meeting Mat was too powerful for the Heroes IMO. I don't think Molly should get to send a message to Mat or something like that to lessen the amount of knowledge the 2 can share. I wound up knowing so many IDs that by the 4th day I didn't even need my ability and just tried to ask if Y-San was recruited by the Co. (which I couldn't be told ;) ). Basically Day 3, the only 2 roles I had mixed up were Slick and Sinistral until we injected Slick of course. B)) ~though I think GC's ghost post revealed a bit too much :lol:

#404 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:02 AM

Great game Frost! I really enjoyed it. :D I think that this game was much improved from the first (which was fun nonetheless) and was really excellently done!

From my POV, the only constructive criticism I have to offer is that Molly meeting Mat was too powerful for the Heroes IMO. I don't think Molly should get to send a message to Mat or something like that to lessen the amount of knowledge the 2 can share. I wound up knowing so many IDs that by the 4th day I didn't even need my ability and just tried to ask if Y-San was recruited by the Co. (which I couldn't be told ;) ). Basically Day 3, the only 2 roles I had mixed up were Slick and Sinistral until we injected Slick of course. B)) ~though I think GC's ghost post revealed a bit too much :lol:

Next time that I am a baddie, I will be treated as an innocent, correct?
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#405 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:27 AM

Thank-you again to Frost for a great game!

Impervious, you don't know how much head banging I did when you appeared as Parkman ;) I was tempted to say that he could have been Candice, but Y-san beat me to it (and thanks so much for finding the truth about Impervious, Y-san!)

Oh, and couldn't help mentioning, Y-san, your prove-you-are-Matt order was very difficult...something about 1st letter of second word following the sentence with the word time has to correspond with the number of the person I spied on in the roster... :wacko: I was thinking about how to write it out through my whole geo test :P

Great job, everyone! :D

Haha...yeah...something felt off when Impervious was injected and revealed as Matt...I thought that as Matt he would have done a lot more to try to keep himself from getting injected (like you did ;P)...so you're very welcome ;)...and it helped draw attention to myself like I had wanted...hehe...

Oh...and you're mixing my orders...that order was to reveal your info to me...and you did fabulously...the post came off very naturally ;P...sorry about your test though... :unsure:

Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks again to SomeGuy for playing DL perfectly (at least until you got recruited :rolleyes: )...you played just the right level to keep yourself from looking suspicious and manage to keep off the radar of the baddies...so that I could play my plan of being fish bait ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 14 December 2008 - 02:34 AM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#406 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:56 AM

Oh...and a suggestion for the next game...you could give Sylar the choice of either using a secondary ability or finding if a particular action had taken place. Looking over the logs, Sylar could have won if he had known DL had been recruited...he would have had to kill Itachi, and frame ST as Sylar using Parkman's power...

Anyways, just a suggestion ;P
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#407 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:01 AM

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll look into them. It was great hosting this game, some seriously crazy stuff happened at times. Hope to see you all in the next one (whenever that is :P)!

#408 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:59 AM

Yeah! I know. I shouldn't have given vent to my feelings(one of those rare occasions :P ), I realized that later and it was too late to edit. It would only have proved me beyond doubt as Company, if I had edited that post.
Capn. Sinistral has a knack for getting hold of these individual villain roles(Grimmjow, Light and now Sylar) and I guess he excels under that responsibility. :P

#409 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

I guess I haven't said it yet, and it really should be said...

Frost, thank you for running an awesome game. It was tons of fun. Hopefully Heroes 1.2 or 2 will occur, and I'll be around to play in it :)

#410 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:02 AM

Funny that I ended up being the artist ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users