BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Frost, I can't believe I did that. And I'm usually so sensitive about nicknames (especially mine... I use the whole name or the initials, but never just one word). Sorry again.

More about me... though sagekid did a lot of vote-switching, I don't intend to. The role doesn't require it.

Now, back to business...

I haven’t figured out what brandonb is up to…but I’m definitely suspicious. Gotta go with QA

Bomb, have you lie-detected the “I’m not a QA?” I think that would be more productive than testing “I am the squeaker”, since we’ve nearly determined QA is the only baddie he could be. Or the statement “I’m not a baddie” would do just as well, or better, just in case (pretty sure he made all these or similar statements).

I’m with the recently-offed Frost that he’s NOT squeaker. (though I don’t know what made Frost think that’s my role)

What puzzles me is why brandonb was begging to be killed by the Vigilante. I haven’t come up with any reason except that he’s a QA and wants to leave the other QA free to kill. But that’s more altruistic than I’m willing to give him credit for. Any other ideas? Thoughts on whether the other QA is still alive?

:D:D:D My sincere apologies to those who tried to find me as my friggen zone alarm security had expired and left me with no internet for almost 2 days. Glad to see I'm still alive. Now if ya'll will excuse me while I read 30 some odd pages to catch up on everything. I expect to be around as regularly unless I get kicked in the rear again. Edited by akaslickster

Well the mafia certainly showed a lot of intelligence in answering the puzzle... Intelligence far superior to that you would expect from petty criminals... The mafia have amongst them someone with about as many grey cells as they splattered with their bomb last night...

GC is mafia ...

Cheers!

--

Vig

Well the mafia certainly showed a lot of intelligence in answering the puzzle... Intelligence far superior to that you would expect from petty criminals... The mafia have amongst them someone with about as many grey cells as they splattered with their bomb last night...

GC is mafia ...

Cheers!

--

Vig

Well alright then. My Vote is for GC! :D

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain - voting for Grey Cells

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

Edited by kingofpain

1) Brandonb - voting for Grey Cells

5) akaslickster

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

Haha, I was just getting that together.

BTW, wouldn't it be better to find the QA first? That way there will only be one killing tonight, then one tomorrow night.... blah blah blah. But if we Lynch GC then there will be two kills tonight, and then one tomorrow, then two....

P.S. again, I am not a baddie.

LIS can lie detect that^ if he wants to but it will be a waste of time.

Edit: Alright, off to bed. Hopefully I am not going to wake up in the morning to find the mob turned against me. But I wont hold my breath.

Edited by Brandonb

BTW, wouldn't it be better to find the QA first? That way there will only be one killing tonight, then one tomorrow night.... blah blah blah. But if we Lynch GC then there will be two kills tonight, and then one tomorrow, then two....

P.S. again, I am not a baddie.

LIS can lie detect that^ if he wants to but it will be a waste of time.

Edit: Alright, off to bed. Hopefully I am not going to wake up in the morning to find the mob turned against me. But I wont hold my breath.

I've been thinking the same thing except that I'm having trouble pinpointing the QA. I don't think you are the QA Brandon, and there's obviously KOP, Johnson and LIS off the table. Who do people think is the QA as of right now and should we go in this direction or mafia? I don't have much mercy for the mafia after they ousted me before, so I'm 50/50 right now. I'll see what others say before I vote. I believe KOP though.

5) akaslickster

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi - voting for Grey Cells

10) LIS

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

Guys..sorry if I have seemed passive or been giving no response but I haven't been able to spend as much time as i thought i would be able to..work is killing me..I have been following the game but havent had enough time to read the posts..think about them..and then post..but here are my thoughts..

I believe KOP is the inspector..and here he is giving us another Mafioso name..GC..so thats who I am voting for..

I think Brandonb could be the QA..though I dont think that he is the squeker(sh*t..cant spell that..still too early for me) .. but I guess there's always another lynching to do and he can be handled some other day..unless someone wants to do so at night..thats a different story..I believe he also led us into falsely killing the healer (Ben Law) the posts before his lynching suggest that he has lied a lot..I really dont want to trust him..and I will not..and will vote against him the first chance I get..

I also think that our Mayor had completely lost it when he said that becuase of our other world nationalities he could deduce who was bad and who wasn't especially when some of us Indians in another world were dead without disclosing the role..but essentially we are all Oasisians..I suggest we have a psychiatrist role the next time around for Mafia IV..that would help bring some rationality and logical reasoning into the game as well :P

With only one QA left, or possibly none left...only time will tell...we should try to lynch a mafioso today.

Hey AKA, aren't you in our time zone...what's the matter on vacation or something :P

You are 3 hours ahead of me until you switch back an hour in Oct. I remain the same always. :P:P I will be voting this time for ....?

5) akaslickster- voting for Ravi

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

That sob story won't work with me you Quarker.

Edited by akaslickster

What the heck, dude?! Where is your head, Vig?! Kill me off..... Sheesh..... I'm SO haunting you now! OOOOOooooOOOOOooooo.......

Think very carefully now, everyone.... There's treachery afoot. And with that, I'm off! *poofs away to Vigilante's house and begins to haunt him remorselessly*

Edited by IMLRG

8) Grey Cells

10) LIS

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor]

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

I may change my vote, but I do think it's in our best interest to try to kill the QA so that we don't possibly lose 2 innocents over night. That would be really bad guys. I'm thinking that Ravi conveniently ignored the idea of trying to get a QA and has not posted for a while or frequently at all - hmmm. I'm with slickster on this one, I think Ravi is being subtly defensive. He posted right after our brief discussion about how going after a QA might be a good idea and didn't even address it. And notice how he starts by trying to get on our good side with the *sob* story... I'm not buyin' it either Quarky!

Whether Grey Cells is lynched or not, the mafia will hit tonight regardless. We may even get a different mafioso with this lynch and then have grey cells to deal with later :D think about it guys

Ok - why do we need to stab at a QA, rather than drop a mafioso GC, - had that figured again too late, wish we had been giving someone else - Damn

leave Brandon out of the QA status - I know hes clever cunning and usually decietful, but lets hold back on the QA status

We have to little input, from others who are not really into the game - get involved somehow pls guys

Itachi-san what's your reaon for hunting a QA now?

Akaslickster - you were on and the input was little - a meer finger point a ravi without much reason EXPAND on your previous pls

bad news on frost(y) - it's a way to make someone more endearing - but drop it on your request...

Voting for GC, pls add my vote as I am shooting out

Need conviincing about the QA hunt - suspect Itachi-san of being devious at the moment

Latest votes:

8) Grey Cells

10) LIS - voting for Grey Cells

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor]

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

21) dnae

I am all for lynching a suspicious character today. GC is a confirmed mafia and the Vigilante can get him tonight. We can also lynch him tomorrow if the Vigilante doesn't get to him. If we have enough reason to suspect someone other than GC, let's go for that.

GC however is a confirmed mafia which acquits Lucifer of being mafia.

If we cannot pinpoint anyone else who's more dangerous, we can lynch GC :D

I am with LIS in that we should vote for QAs only with convincing evidence and that we cannot trust Brandon or Itachi implicitly

Cheers!

--

Vig

Edited by kingofpain

I am all for lynching a suspicious character today. GC is a confirmed mafia and the Vigilante can get him tonight. We can also lynch him tomorrow if the Vigilante doesn't get to him. If we have enough reason to suspect someone other than GC, let's go for that.

Actually, the Vigilante used the kill last night, there won't be another killing for 2 mights.

Hmmm.... Something is off here.

The posts on pgs 48 and 49 have changed. I distinctly remember Unreality having close to a meltdown about how SilhouetteMind needed to be replaced. However, that post is now gone. I think I see why Martini was in here yesterday for just a minute. Does anyone else remember Unreality saying that we needed a replacement for SM? Then coming up with Itachi? Now all it says is that SM needs to leave, then Unreality posting "Itachi!!!!" I think Unreality knew that he had given something away....

What makes this odd is that Unreality didn't freak out at all when Sagekid bailed and we had no replacement. The thing is... Unreality would only NEED a replacement for a baddie. Whether it be QA or Mafioso, I'm pretty sure Itachi is going to be a problem. Itachi, if you don't mind, please make the statement (not quoting me, but in your own words) that you are not a baddie.

Also, Ravi has been in and out of here alot without posting anything, which is kind of odd. So I believe that Lie detector neds to be used on Itachi, if he passes, then we vote for Ravi. So at this point I am taking my vote for GC off the table till we get something figured out.

Edited by Brandonb

Just returned from coll .:lol:

OK . You all know that KOP is the inspector and LIS is the bomb .

What if I say the above statement is false ? What if I say that's it's a damn big lie ? No in fact 2 lies .

The devastating truth is that I am the Bomb . Think that's a lie ? Want to check it out ? OK , wait till the spy or detective check it out . Or if you don't want to , you all can lynch me .

But I don't think you want your lynching to be wasted on an innocent who could be really useful , or do you?

I have not come out with the truth , that I was the bomb , for the simple reason , the inspector didn't come out with it . And that loophole was used to the fullest possible extent by KOP and then LIS . I don't know if they are in cahoots or what ?

FELLOW INNOCENTS wait for the spy or detective to check me out . If I am right , you have gained a lot . Otherwise you have lost a valuable weapon and you will be falling deeper into the nets of KOP and LIS.

1) Brandonb

8) Grey Cells - voting for KOP

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor]

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

21) dnae

Brandon , I assume you haven't read my post . But a good move .

1) Brandonb

8) Grey Cells - voting for KOP

11) pieman - voting for KOP

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor]

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

21) dnae

i usaly vote for gc idk y i like him lqtm

ps i cant get the colors right! :wacko:

Edited by pieman

Just returned from coll . :lol:

OK . You all know that KOP is the inspector and LIS is the bomb .

What if I say the above statement is false ? What if I say that's it's a damn big lie ? No in fact 2 lies .

The devastating truth is that I am the Bomb . Think that's a lie ? Want to check it out ? OK , wait till the spy or detective check it out . Or if you don't want to , you all can lynch me .

But I don't think you want your lynching to be wasted on an innocent who could be really useful , or do you?

I have not come out with the truth , that I was the bomb , for the simple reason , the inspector didn't come out with it . And that loophole was used to the fullest possible extent by KOP and then LIS . I don't know if they are in cahoots or what ?

FELLOW INNOCENTS wait for the spy or detective to check me out . If I am right , you have gained a lot . Otherwise you have lost a valuable weapon and you will be falling deeper into the nets of KOP and LIS.

BLAH BLAHNow your doomed you say something that can be checked by my lie dtector - too late..KOP (cop - he was on youtube singing a police song too ha ha calls you out - grt detective work)

notice how GC couldn't wait to get the vote off with the update.. sneaky ! The mafia loose a riddle solver - can't be bad

Itachi-san anything on the QA reasoning for laying off GC and the blind stab at QA

innocents

KOP Investigator

LIS Bomb

EJS Mayor

Baddies

GC - mafia

Poss baddies

Sagekid/itachi

cherry lane

Brandonb - cherry lane was the SM replacement

none dialogue are either mafia avoiding lie detection and QA may be doing the same

Some players may be confused or feeling to weak in there position

The bomb can be the most outspoken, other innocents can be less outspoken due to keeping there abilities as secret as possible, obviously the mafia are better off without the illusionist, body gard doctor and healer

We lost the healer and one more of the above possibly.

What was Nayana ????

Edited by Lost in space