Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#71 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

Are you the defender???? <_<

#72 pieman

pieman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:04 AM

im with slick vig wouldnt be awsome new way

#73 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:02 AM

I already discussed it with the Vigilante, and I've decided to revoke the idea :P it's as it was before ;D (not that it had ever changed, it was just a possible idea :D)

anyway, there has been some recent confusion about day/night even/odd

The time of day or date in any part of the world at any time has no affect on Mafia! When I say "day" or "night" in Mafia, I mean the day-night cycles of the game. Odd nights are 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc. Even nights are 2nd, 4th, 6th. Odd days are- okay I think you get the idea :P

real-life-time-or-date doesn't matter. Currently it is the FIRST (thus odd-numbered) night in Mafia, and I still need the Doctor's reply and Mafia's consensus :P

#74 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:10 AM

Are you the defender???? <_<

If you're asking me, you will not receive an answer as I'm not at liberty to discuss any roles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was'nt born yesterday. :P You'll need to figure out whose who in a different manner. :)
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#75 IMLRG

IMLRG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:27 AM

If you're asking me, you will not receive an answer as I'm not at liberty to discuss any roles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was'nt born yesterday. :P You'll need to figure out whose who in a different manner. :)

So, you ARE the Defender! :P

#76 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

So, you ARE the Defender! :P

AAAAAAAAAhhhhh, chomp, chomp, COULD BEEEEE! yUK yUK.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#77 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening

The Blue Octane

"DANGER" urged a sign taped onto the blue octane tank. "CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. NO SMOKING. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"

Dnae was worried about his octane tank as a particularly close bolt of lightning seared across the sky. What if the lightning hit the octane tank???

He rushed outside, running through the hissing rain and booming thunder. Wind whipped his hair into a cyclone and the trees waved back in forth as if their roots were caught in a blender.

Finally he arrived at the tall blue octane tank, and wondered what to do with it.

The Mafia had already decided.

A sniper's bullet pierced the tank, and Dnae had a yoctosecond (a very small unit of time) to realize what happened before the tank exploded into a massive fireball, blasting outward with force that paralleled the mighty storm that continued to rage on, even after Dnae's yard was turned into a smoking crater, his body nowhere to be found, his house in ruins, flickering with flames that hissed as the rain pounded them relentlessly.

Across town, the Doctor (waiting by a quiet house) turned in confusion. What was that noise?

#78 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

it's the first day. Recall that I PM the Inspector the first Mafioso identity on the 1st day (the days are 1st, 3rd, 5th) (if the Inspector is alive of course)

lynching time ;D

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening
Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Host: Unreality
1) Brandonb
2) Scott
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
5) GC
6) pieman
7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
8) Frost
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana
12) puzzlegirl

you all know the voting drill :P (nayana and puzzlegirl, you'll catch on fast ;D)

#79 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

remember, brandonb is immune today cuz he died first last game ;D

dnae, you are immune the first night and first day next game :P sorry mate. Dying first sucks

#80 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:29 PM

Host: Unreality
1) Brandonb
2) Scott
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
5) GC - voting for Scott
6) pieman
7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
8) Frost
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana
12) puzzlegirl

Sorry Scott . But if you were GR in the first , why not in the second ? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users