BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you and may be we can still save you. ESP. if your a doctor or spy.

Fine, I'm dead anyway so I might as well spill the beans. I'm the inspector. I pegged Nayana as the Reaper so that the Mafiosos wouldn't think I knew she was a mafioso, and therefore know me as the inspector. However it's plain to see a few people that are silently backing her from my accusations.

Edit: like I said, now I'm really dead tonight anyway.

So do we trust Brandon? I will obviously find it hard to do that since you just voted for me man. But then again, I can understand why you would want to 'waste' an innocent in order to stay alive. Except I am not exactly expendable (no one is, to be honest since we all have special roles). What say everyone? Also, why would you switch your vote to me for 20 minutes before coming out with your identity?

Cheers!

--

Vig

GC shouldn't have been able to post from the grave, unless Unreality granted him the ghost role which I don't think he did.

So those of you who know the evidence against me to be especially thin, please change your vote to Nayana so I can follow suit before I get knocked out. Tomorrow I will know the Identity of another Mafioso, so doc, help me through the night (considering the reaper can't get me tonight) and we will be one step closer to an innocent win.

So do we trust Brandon? I will obviously find it hard to do that since you just voted for me man. But then again, I can understand why you would want to 'waste' an innocent in order to stay alive. Except I am not exactly expendable (no one is, to be honest since we all have special roles). What say everyone? Also, why would you switch your vote to me for 20 minutes before coming out with your identity?

Cheers!

--

Vig

B/C it didn't seem that I would have to reveal my role. But since Slickster seems to be swaying more towards my execution, it seemed necessary. I never wanted to "waste you" unless of course you turn out to be another mafioso tomorrow. I just wanted to prove my case before a bunch of witch hunters took out one of their biggest allies. But now that Itachi AND Myself have to worry about the Mafiosos tonight, so the doc has a 50/50 chance for saving one of us. But that's if all you people being fooled by the Mafiosos don't change your votes. :P

B/C it didn't seem that I would have to reveal my role. But since Slickster seems to be swaying more towards my execution, it seemed necessary. I never wanted to "waste you" unless of course you turn out to be another mafioso tomorrow. I just wanted to prove my case before a bunch of witch hunters took out one of their biggest allies. But now that Itachi AND Myself have to worry about the Mafiosos tonight, so the doc has a 50/50 chance for saving one of us. But that's if all you people being fooled by the Mafiosos don't change your votes. :P

I believe you because why should you lie when your almost dead anyway. It is true I'll bet. Just as pzg said blood-thirsty killers , they make reaper look good. You still can't prove Nayana is a baddie.

Edited by akaslickster

I believe you because why should you lie when your almost dead anyway.

He's lying to save himself, and get someone else killed instead. Why lie when you're about to be killed? So you don't get killed! Simple as that.

I believe you because why should you lie when your almost dead anyway. It is true I'll bet. Just as pzg said blood-thirsty killers , they make reaper look good. You still can't prove Nayana is a baddie.

If you believe me then please change your vote to her. I know I can't prove it, (unless of course you kill me and reveal my role as inspector) but then it wouldn't do you much good.

Here it is, all laid out... I learned Nayana was a mafioso on the first run, so I voted for Kingofpain at a point when I didn't think he would be killed, to make it seem to the mafiosos that I didn't know and couldn't be the inspector. I then (on the next day) tried to present a hard case against Nayana as being the reaper so that I might still keep my role secret, but still implicate her in the lynching. Now I am being hounded by Mafiosos posing as innocents so they can protect her. And you all are just going right along with it!

Edited by Brandonb

If you believe me then please change your vote to her. I know I can't prove it, (unless of course you kill me and reveal my role as inspector) but then it wouldn't do you much good.

Here it is, all laid out... I learned Nayana was a mafioso on the first run, so I voted for Kingofpain at a point when I didn't think he would be killed, to make it seem to the mafiosos that I didn't know and couldn't be the inspector. I then (on the next day) tried to present a hard case against Nayana as being the reaper so that I might still keep my role secret, but still implicate her in the lynching. Now I am being hounded by Mafiosos posing as innocents so they can protect her. And you all are just going right along with it!

Lies on top of lies. I KNOW you can't be the Inspector.

I'm getting tired of all this! Brandonb has to be a mafioso.

There is no proof for Nayana because he is making it up.

So are you voting for Nayana slick? Brandon, are you following suit and voting for Nayana too? If so, I am switching as well. Call it groupthink, but it made sense for you to vote for me I agree. But like slick said, your proof against Nayana?

Of course I will be following suit, I want to take out a mafioso and reveal her role to prove myself as an innocent.

2 cases:

We trust Brendonb and possibly take out the grim reaper - chance to die drops

We don't trust Brendonb and possibly take out another mafia - chance to die still the same

That and the illusionist is dead so grim reaper has free reign

Therefore I'm siding with Brendonb

2 cases:

We don't trust Brendonb and possibly take out another mafia - chance to die still the same

Not the reaper, but a mafioso.

So are you saying that you are changing your vote to Nayana?

2 cases:

You realize that there will still be mafiosos left, right? And the reaper still exists.

Edited by Frost

You realize that there will still be mafiosos left, right? And the reaper still exists.

Well of course, no matter how this goes down there will still be a reaper (unless we take a random shot in the dark) and at least 1 if not 2 mafiosos remaining. But I'll let you know who one is tomorrow.

Edit: I'm really starting to wonder if Frost is the name I will be receiving tomorrow :excl: .

Edited by Brandonb

Well of course, no matter how this goes down there will still be a reaper (unless we take a random shot in the dark) and at least 1 if not 2 mafiosos remaining. But I'll let you know who one is tomorrow.

I'm getting really tired of you, Brandonb. You won't be telling us tomorrow, you want to know why?

I really didn't want to have to say this, but it's because I'm the Inspector. I may not know if Brandonb's in the mafia, but it sure seems likely with all of this lying he's been doing.

I'm getting really tired of you, Brandonb. You won't be telling us tomorrow, you want to know why?

I really didn't want to have to say this, but it's because I'm the Inspector. I may not know if Brandonb's in the mafia, but it sure seems likely with all of this lying he's been doing.

If you were the inspector, then why did you cast one of the deciding votes against puzzlegirl!? She was obviously not the one that you would have been notified about, and you randomly killed an innocent just for the heck of it? No way, you are LYING! I am the inspector, my movements have been logical and have only been directed at helping the innocents!

Edit: I don't know if you are a mafioso, or the reaper, but one thing is for sure, you are DEFINITELY a bady!

Edited by Brandonb

If you were the inspector, then why did you cast one of the deciding votes against puzzlegirl!? She was obviously not the one that you would have been notified about, and you randomly killed an innocent just for the heck of it? No way, you are LYING! I am the inspector, my movements have been logical and have only been directed at helping the innocents!

Are you clueless? I changed my vote, or did you not see that?