BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey all, just joined a few days ago but hope to get to know everyone here.

I live in Alaska, (not in an igloo) and enjoy programming in Java, C# and BASIC in my free time. I also play tennis, race sailboats and travel a lot.

Oh, and congrats unreality B))

That is so cool- I was born in ALaska and lived there for 32 years before getting out of the cold and moving to Florida. I gre up in Eagle River. Went to Chugiak High.

Anyways I have 4 kids and work in construction. Just in the office doing paperwork. My computer at home died- so now I can only get on here when Im at work. Basically Im crazy because I hace a 15 yr old, 14 yr old, 11 yr old, and a 20 month old.

Congrats Unreality.

icant for several reasons

1my parents dont know i get on here

I am sure they don't mind - if they're not proud (on the inside after grounding you)

2i doubt my parents would let me fly on a plane alone to meet my internet budies

Bring them with you!

3i only have ont tie and its blue!

Ok... never mind then... the rest of us with black ties can meet :))

But yeah, I do think it is extremely unsafe to go around meeting random strangers on the internet. Even unassuming and/or famous people (like Hans Reiser) could be potentially dangerous to meet with.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Edited by kingofpain

Hello. I am The Awesome. Not so awesome on this site, but generally I'm the most awesome (and modest! :D) person you will ever meet. I'm 20, a college student, and an artist. So, stereotypically, I should be a pretentious jerk with no money. I do lack money, but I'm really a nice person, I promise! And I'm definitely selling paintings and will work on commission if anyone is interested. ^_^ Other than school and art, I like to cook. Especially desserts. I like to make specialty cakes. I once made a cake of a pregnant woman's torso with a baby inside for an art project. Because I'm also a total nerd for human anatomy.

I was born and raised in Alabama, but no one in my immediate family has an accent because we watch a lot of television (think about it). Most of my time is spent hanging out with them and having huge arguments about things that are hilariously stupid and nerdy and completely irrelevent to most people, like what one would see while riding on light beams. I would give more examples, but I've been forbidden to do so.

I'm really a moron when it comes to computers and I have a really bad internet connection which is why I have yet to post my own topic. But I love the other topics and I find the people on this site to be quite awesome. Usually I am very much against meeting people from the internet, but I do wonder how differently everyone would be in person. I have met one person from this site already and even though he is sometimes a stinker on this site, he's a real angel to me and a pretty great friend. But I guess I'm really lucky he didn't try to murder me or something. Still, I think it would be interesting to have all these people in one room where we can actually see each other when we talk.

Hi, I just joined BrainDen days ago but I put at least 20 posts or so every day!! BrainDen and all its members rule and I love solving riddles! I have never really used the computer this much until I discovered it on my iGoogle page!! Thank you to all the contributors to BrainDen that made it the awesome forum it is!! Go BrainDenners!!!

Hi, I just joined BrainDen days ago but I put at least 20 posts or so every day!! BrainDen and all its members rule and I love solving riddles! I have never really used the computer this much until I discovered it on my iGoogle page!! Thank you to all the contributors to BrainDen that made it the awesome forum it is!! Go BrainDenners!!!

Hey ! then you are a definitely a candidate for recruitment in the Mafia . :P

Just kidding , but if you are really interested you must join mafiaII. :lol:

Well, obviously, I’m Alyanna. I celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 22nd birthday this year. ;) I live by Lake Michigan with my 16 yr old son.

I am a Pro-Engineer Designer working for a military contractor. I like motorcycles, scuba-diving, reading, crocheting, traveling and a bunch of other stuff.

(This feels like an interview. :o )

I’m new to this site, but I really like it. I have to stare at a computer screen all day, so I don’t do too much of it at home.

And finally, I really want to live somewhere warm. Maybe when I kick the kid out. :lol:

Hey ! then you are a definitely a candidate for recruitment in the Mafia . :P

Just kidding , but if you are really interested you must join mafiaII. :lol:

Thanks for the offer :lol: , but I don't think I have enough time on my hands to be in those long role-playing games. Though I would love to! :lol::lol::D;)

Thanks for the offer :lol: , but I don't think I have enough time on my hands to be in those long role-playing games. Though I would love to! :lol::lol::D;)
It's not what you think it is. Please analyze this game and then decide if the next one will fit your schedule. Unless you are busy with other comments. :) Edited by akaslickster

Hi I'm me. I'm a software designer with a love of mathematics and anything else that makes you think. I like cycling, skiing, and outdoor stuff generally, and of course I love games and puzzles! After spending the last 10 years or so being too much the boss and not enough the software designer, I've left dreary old England behind to make a new life with my wife and 4yr old boy in Italy. A good move, though Italian's not an easy language. I'm taking a back seat with work, but intend to start writing games once I'm more comfortable here. One of these days I'll set up a website with lots of wonderful free content, but don't hold your breath. rookie1ja, you have my admiration for making it happen!

Hi, my name is onetruth, and I'm an alcoholic.

"Hi, onetruth."

I'm a single mom of 2 1/2 yr old twin boys. I work for a court reporting agency that is owned and run by Scientologists, so the days can be interesting, to say the least. My interests include reading, camping, BrainDen, the evil Myspace, moonlit walks on the beach, and candlelit dinners.

I am looking for a man that is interested in being my friend. He must, of course, love children. I prefer someone who is financially independent, as I already have 2 children to care for. He must be patient when one little boy poops his underwear because he refuses to use the potty to poop, and when the other little boy pulls his pants down to pee on the pharmacy floor. He must also cook, clean, drive, and never look at any woman other than me ever again. Also, he should be aware that I have no contentions with stalking him. He will be followed. His actions will be reported to me.

If you're interested or scared, give me a call.

Hi, my name is onetruth, and I'm an alcoholic.

"Hi, onetruth."

I'm a single mom of 2 1/2 yr old twin boys. I work for a court reporting agency that is owned and run by Scientologists, so the days can be interesting, to say the least. My interests include reading, camping, BrainDen, the evil Myspace, moonlit walks on the beach, and candlelit dinners.

I am looking for a man that is interested in being my friend. He must, of course, love children. I prefer someone who is financially independent, as I already have 2 children to care for. He must be patient when one little boy poops his underwear because he refuses to use the potty to poop, and when the other little boy pulls his pants down to pee on the pharmacy floor. He must also cook, clean, drive, and never look at any woman other than me ever again. Also, he should be aware that I have no contentions with stalking him. He will be followed. His actions will be reported to me.

If you're interested or scared, give me a call.

Something tells me that you should lie about being an alcoholic, that is the first step out of twelve. After that, you have nothing to worry about. I love kids. I just can't do all the dirty work. Plus I may be adopting.lol No money in my world. Edited by akaslickster