Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#191 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Well balls... there goes the one person I was practically sure of being good :/ It could be a coincidence, but perhaps the baddies are trying to target those I was confident in? Hmmm... Still not sure about Kingofpain, but his excuse could be valid - it's a long shot, but it is possible...
I'm going to go ahead and start the vote on Vommack, and see what has happened when I am able to check this again (in about 12 hrs-ish)
Could someone please add my vote? Thanks :D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#192 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Vommack and flamebirde, please listen to me. I know you are goodies. I am asking you to please vote for kingofpain or panther. I am certain that they are baddies. Consider this: you know of your innocence. If i was a baddie, that means one of them is also a baddie. Why would I vote a baddie out, then? I implore you to trust me for the sake of the goodies.
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#193 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

...why Panther.

I caught a baddie, I cleared you. What, you want to bite the hand that feeds you?

Personally, I'm pretty sure King is baddie. He has earned my vote.

#194 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

I agree with vommack. KOP hasn't really given me a solid defense, just saying "Oh, that makes me look a lot like a baddie, but I assure you that I'm a goodie". That's not doing it for me. Vote: King of Pain.

EDIT: If we lynch a goodie today, it's all over. We can't redirect/block the NK, right?

Edited by flamebirde, 20 June 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#195 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Watchtower:  Y-san

Roster:

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther - voting for Vommack
3. dee_tot - DEAD [Superboy] Lynched
4. Kikacat123
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack - voting for Kingofpain
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7 - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

Bringing the roster back up to date.

Edited by flamebirde, 20 June 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#196 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

Sorry Vommack, there was no particular reason - it was essentially a random vote. I didn't want to vote for kingofpain until we had discussed it more :P It was only to provoke discussion :)
Vommack and Flamebirde - I hope you have been paying attention and realise that trusting kikacat might not be your best option - from what I can see, kikacat and Kingofpain are baddies. I reckon kika is only turning against Kingofpain because he knows it's pretty obvious to us all that kop is a baddie, and voting for someone else might put him a bad light. Instead, he tries to turn us against each other, and is probably planning to use Klarion's vote switch to save Kingofpain again if we vote for him

I can't quote very well on my iPod, but kikacat said - If I (kikacat) were a baddie, why would I vote a baddie out?
My reply - because it makes you look better in the eyes of everyone else, and, as Klarion is clearly still alive, you can switch him out anyway.
I agree with flame and vommack, that kop is a baddie (I was leaning that way earlier, but I wasn't sure, hence my vote for vommack)
Could someone please change my vote to Kingofpain :) Thanks

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#197 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Roster:

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther - voting for Kingofpain
3. dee_tot - DEAD [Superboy] Lynched
4. Kikacat123
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack - voting for Kingofpain

7. Kingofpain - voting for Kingofpain

8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7 - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

Please note that flamebirde has not given us a defense either (hasn't cleared anyone, hasn't provided any info other than hints that he is 'unlynchable' which fits Klarion). I would recommend lynching someone else since Klarion knows my role and can switch with any other role he is aware of (like killing Superboy off last night and making us really vulnerable in the night)

#198 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

Please note that flamebirde has not given us a defense either (hasn't cleared anyone, hasn't provided any info other than hints that he is 'unlynchable' which fits Klarion). I would recommend lynching someone else since Klarion knows my role and can switch with any other role he is aware of (like killing Superboy off last night and making us really vulnerable in the night)

It fits Impulse just as well. If your only defense is "lynch the other guy!", I think this is just about wrapped up...

#199 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

EDIT: If we lynch a goodie today, it's all over. We can't redirect/block the NK, right?

Um, was this supposed to be purple?

The mafia NK is blockable, redirectable, and manipulatable.  

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#200 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Could someone please add my vote on kingofpain?
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users