Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

You know you're a math nerd when...

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#21 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:45 AM

google?
when you realize the above without having to look it up...i know thats a bad one, but oh well. :D

#22 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

-when you knowthat peace*out spelled googol wrong.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#23 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

-When you’re playing Wii bowling and you exclaim to your brother: “Hey, look! All your scores are perfect squares!”

No joke. This happened like, 20 minutes ago. Of course the first thing I do is post it on BD.

lol that fits into "I know I spend too much time on BrainDen...! :D

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#24 googon

googon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

when you write 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 by using proportions rates or by writing 10to the 1010th power
when your favorite expression is pir2
when you make math jokes and no one understands them
when exclamation marks are really factorial signs

#25 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

wait... why are you called googon?

Back in Business. 

#26 googon

googon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

it is googol but it sounds like a username
Spoiler for truthfully

#27 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:47 AM

when I learn calculus in my spare time... (the time not consumed by BrainDen!)

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
When you've had to explain fractal geometry and chaos theory to so many kids your age, and their only response is "BUTTERFLY!"
When nobody sees the mathematical equation on your t-shirt "engineering= interval E to the Xth power times" (figure out what it says yourself. I've had to explain to the office ladies that it's just a common calculus equation, but dismiss it when they figure out that it's a local college's t-shirt.
When you've just come up with a new mathematical theorem while doing a front-flip in a bounce-house.

#28 googon

googon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

when you have a spy code using base 10 canveting into base 37 words (HI=647) :ph34r:
when you help someone 4 grades ahead of you with their math homework(can't do it anymore)
WHen you go on brain den
i feel so stupid in math compared to everyone on Brain Den and i am a grade ahead in math

#29 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

I hate feeling stupid, so I prefer games. :lol:

Back in Business. 

#30 kappak1020

kappak1020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

when you integrate calculus terms into normal conversation B))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users