Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#181 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

I think I am going to bow out. :(

Hosting takes as much if not more time then playing. I do hope you can get your game going again when you have more time or a co-host to help.

#182 DarthMask

DarthMask

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

I need to back out as well...unless we can get more host activity or a cohost this really needs to be shelved

It's a really good mafia, but no mafia can go well if the host is inactive...

#183 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:33 AM

this one might be dead... that's a shame

#184 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

@Araver..I am willing to cut our Host some slack as I believe he may have a day job..and this IS his first Hosting if I am not mistaken...as far as Maurice/Hirkala...Hirkala was NOT aware he was in the game and was informed at around 130-2pm EST so we will see of he has time to respond.

I believe we can make madias better.

I think this mafia isn't Doing so well because of the numbers of newbies. My idea is to create some new topics

1. A mafia q&a. Hirk did a good job with that. Maybe there should be a whole topic.
2. Newbies mafia. A mafia for those who haven't played before. Helps us get the feel of mafia while not being vulnerable to those who know how to play.

Just ideas. I'm a newbie too, and it is hard.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#185 Darth Legion

Darth Legion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:31 AM

Sorry guys, it looks like I've failed as a host. I won't try it again unless it's assisting an experienced host.

#186 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:47 AM

Which means....

Spoiler for

I now have a new business selling tin foil hats, just $2 anybody interested?
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#187 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:52 AM

i wish. but right now, i'm broke. i guess i'll just have to use homemade tinfoil hats. which is probably a better idea, since i dont know how you've tampered with yours...

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#188 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

If y'all want, Hirk and I might be able to throw together a small mafia. So that the newer players can play against mainly themselves. It would have basic roles so that y'all can get a feel for the game.

Spoiler for Haikus

#189 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:32 PM

Sorry guys, it looks like I've failed as a host. I won't try it again unless it's assisting an experienced host.

Please check with maurice who expressed his availability to help you host.
Add him to the your ongoing conversations, have another BTSC conversation to talk it over and see if you can manage to rescue and continue the game = allowing some time for people to confirm availability, but answering questions and continuing from N2 onward.
This would be the best possible outcome ;)

If y'all want, Hirk and I might be able to throw together a small mafia. So that the newer players can play against mainly themselves. It would have basic roles so that y'all can get a feel for the game.

I'm also in favor of the idea. Maybe right now, before any other Mafias?
And I'm also kinda free to co-host that small Mafia if needed.

Edited by araver, 18 February 2011 - 12:33 PM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#190 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Has this stopped, if so can we get Magicians Mafia started, because over the next 9 days I am on holiday, allowing me to be a good host.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users