BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

...Y do people name their twins, triplets, ect similar names?...my aunt was named elizabeth until they reaized there were twins [in the delivery room] then she became lisa and my mom laura...also, my husband's cousin just had twins and their names are adien and austin, plus their middle names start with the same letter, so they have the same initals...Y?...

...Y do people name their twins, triplets, ect similar names?...my aunt was named elizabeth until they reaized there were twins [in the delivery room] then she became lisa and my mom laura...also, my husband's cousin just had twins and their names are adien and austin, plus their middle names start with the same letter, so they have the same initals...Y?...

Julian and Ryan are not even close to the same name?? Oh and were ferternal so DO NOT THINK OF US AS ONE PERSON(ferternal means we look different and that there were two individual eggs in the womb...

Lol i had no idea what the Pauli Exclusion Principle was until i looked it up on wikipedia, good ole' wikipedia ^_^ but seriously when do we learn about that princible in school?

cuz it seems cool or cuz some people do it so other people will get mixed up with who's who...my friend just had twins and she named them Brian and Ronald

Lol, I am the oldest and my name is joshua caleb. The twins names after me are (boy and girl) Jenee' Cherise, and Jonathon Calvin and my littlest brother's name is Jeremiah Curtis. We all have JCW initials, which is a pain when you have four kids in the family and you need to label stuff for possession. My parents did not start naming us all JCWs on purpose, but they liked the names and eventually decided to just finish it off with miah.

Lol, my brother and sister (male and female!) are fraternal twins and they still get people asking them if they look alike

Im a twin but our names are Julian and Ryan lol :D It would have been funny if our names were something like "George bush and failure" :duh:

Or maybe "Obama and has screwed up the economyalready more than Bush did in eight years!

That would be an awesome name for twins!

Let's not use posts for political statements unless it is a thread about politics!

Edited by superman123

How about what not to name your twins?

Positron and Electron (unless you want them to annihilate each other)

Position and Velocity (or you'll never be able to keep track of both at the same time)

Electricity and Magnetism (or you'll never be able to truly separate the two...they'll always be inducing changes in each other)

Sin(x) and Sin(x+pi) (or they'll always be out of phase with each other's feelings and destructively interfering)

Position and Velocity (or you'll never be able to keep track of both at the same time)

Electricity and Magnetism (or you'll never be able to truly separate the two...they'll always be inducing changes in each other)

Sin(x) and Sin(x+pi) (or they'll always be out of phase with each other's feelings and destructively interfering)

Oh, those are great reasons...it has nothing to do with the total beating they'd get by saying "Hi! I'm Sin(x+pi)! What's your name?"

:rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Sin(x) and Sin(x+pi)?!?! Only you... :thumbsup: *pictures kindergarten introductions -> "Hi, I'm Bob." "I'm Fred." "I'm Sin(x+pi)!" ^_^ * )

1st kid. Gary Busey cause hes as crazy as IT. (Btw i think the clown's name is Pennywise.)

2nd kid. Gilbert Godfried cause that would be some funny s***. Picture it... "They all float!"