BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Randro: Yeah, that's right. Come online 15 minutes before the day is over. I strongly advise you to read over the last few pages before making your decision. Your dad is the Frenchman. It doesn't even matter if you're good or bad right now, because everyone needs him out of the game.

Also, if ST and I were both baddies, why would she have voted for me in the first place? She wanted information. She got it. You should go look at it.

You do know there is something in life called CHORES also i know my dad is frenchman but we should lynch a baddie because they're harder to kill. The only reason Star voted for you even though you are both baddies is so she looked innocent......

Of course log out and log in before anyone sees you real smart :rolleyes:

Sees me doing what? Reading the thread? Like holy wow Batman! I would never do something like that! That totally proves I'm a baddie! The baddies NEVER, EVER, EVER read the game thread! You've all caught me! I plead no contest! (Not.)

"Really", not "Real". It seems Americans screw up adverbs all the time. Pet peeve, sorry.

Moving on. Randro, it's cute that you're coming to your dad's rescue, but incredibly dumb on your part. You clearly haven't read the last few pages at all, have you?

You do know there is something in life called CHORES also i know my dad is frenchman but we should lynch a baddie because they're harder to kill. The only reason Star voted for you even though you are both baddies is so she looked innocent......

Yeah, chores, school work, homework, eating, I have them too.

I'm not a baddie, we've established that. JarZe is, and we can just kill him tonight or lynch him tomorrow. The Frenchman is incredibly difficult to kill, seeing as he has that virus thing. Most independent roles are pretty hard to kill. Which is why they have to be lynched..

Umm... That's very thoughtful of you... But uh...

So yeah... TP needs to go.

I can't believe the voting is turning out this way <_<

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Izzy

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Twin Pop

4 - Izzy(IZ) - voting for Twin Pop

5 - Twin Pop (TP) - voting for Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (AND)- voting for Twin Pop

8 - BrandonB (BB)- voting for Twin Pop

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - GC (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN) - Voting for Izzy

14 - TwoaDay (TAD) - voting for JarZe

15 - Randro (RAN)- voting for Izzy

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for Izzy

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) Lynched (Johnson)

I would not insult Americans who knows what Obama will do. dun dun dunnnnnnn :unsure:

He might go nuclear on your irrelevent hiney ;)

Obama? Nuclear? Only on our Economy

But that's a debate best left n the 'Others' forum :P

Edited by Brandonb

Probbably reviewing the posts you made on the baddie fourm ;)

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Izzy

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Twin Pop

4 - Izzy(IZ) - voting for Twin Pop

5 - Twin Pop (TP) - voting for Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (AND)- voting for Twin Pop

8 - BrandonB (BB)- voting for Twin Pop

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - GC (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN) - Voting for Izzy

14 - TwoaDay (TAD) - voting for JarZe

15 - Randro (RAN)- voting for Izzy

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for Izzy

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) Lynched (Johnson)

Randro Izzy is a goodie an important one... man I knew family members shouldn't play the same game <_<

Edited by andromeda

Voting over

People that did ot input and vote get ability whacking - allowed for GC to pass coz he was in last min - So I'll take a views on SG who was not going to be around

SD and RT are paying with reduction - RT can be replaced if anyone wants it - not that it seems to be his fault

checking some PMs and the writing the post

BB is right no extension - punish or replace - also PMs are not added into the game - if something was missed it did not get through or was misunderstood - so no comment to TP request for me to interject

If a Lyncj=h post pr Night post has a missing action pls PM me straight away - not late and not when your in the lunch at the end of the day

CLOSED FOR NIGHT POST

BTW - I too am ANON and I know Randro was reading

BTW2 - lets not discuss anonymous - it's not relevant

Randro Izzy is a goodie an important one... man I knew family members shouldn't play the same game <_<

Thats like saying if you had a younger sibling that he would copy you and willingly tell you who he was its not like that me and my dad never talk about mafia duhhh

Randro you are dead! <_<

You jumped in defending the Frenchmen and lynching an important goodie and you didn't even read all the posts did you?

Actually we don't have that many killing roles so TP is dead!

Izzy is bad and i am not defending my dad I never defended him so why are you accusing me of it..... Also so what if i skipped a page or two??????

Izzy is bad and i am not defending my dad I never defended him so why are you accusing me of it..... Also so what if i skipped a page or two??????

Well if you skipped a page or two you might of, just might of missed it when Izzy hinted who she is!

And you said you know your dad is the Frenchman and yet you didn't vote for him but for Izzy! It was more important to get the independent role because of his win conditions!

aww c'mon... you cannot honestly say that!

You know for a fact that he is the single most dangerous baddie in the game, but you voted for someone else with no proof behind your Vote... you cannot conscionably say that you didn't just defend him.

Maybe you should be the one to go tonight...

Well if you skipped a page or two you might of, just might of missed it when Izzy hinted who she is!

And you said you know your dad is the Frenchman and yet you didn't vote for him but for Izzy! It was more important to get the independent role because of his win conditions!

Wow sorry guys i am sooo sorry i just read over the roles intently(before i just kinda skimmed) and yea now i know we should kill my dad tonight. What page did izzy hint who she was????

I repeat: I am not the Frenchman. Would a goodie please investigate me tonight to prove I'm not the Frenchman? Then post tomorrow during the day if I survive the night?

The only selfish role is Neo (the one) and I don't think Izzy would come right out and say she was him. I think it would be hugely ironic if we lynch Izzy and she turned out to be the Frenchman. Goodies, you are wasting your time investigating/killing me when you should be investigating/killing the agents and the real Frenchman.

I repeat: I am not the Frenchman. Would a goodie please investigate me tonight to prove I'm not the Frenchman? Then post tomorrow during the day if I survive the night?

The only selfish role is Neo (the one) and I don't think Izzy would come right out and say she was him. I think it would be hugely ironic if we lynch Izzy and she turned out to be the Frenchman. Goodies, you are wasting your time investigating/killing me when you should be investigating/killing the agents and the real Frenchman.

Let's just wait for the day 2 post!

No more posts until that happens! :)

Edited by andromeda

Hmm, sorry for the late post, but I was actually away for the last 4-ish hours *mumbles something about piano/flute classes* I ACTUALLY CHANGED MY VOTE TO RT ABOUT 10 PAGES AGO, BUT NO ONE CAUGHT IT. Now, who shall be blamed for not updating the roster? <_<

I'm sorry for not being able to come on soon enough to change my vote to TP. Darn that demonic non-BD life -_-

edit: http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=124841 This is when I changed my vote to RT :lol: Best of luck, Izzy. May the coin be on your side :)

Edited by star_tiger