BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Hey Andro, what happened to wasting 3 saves on me ???? Oh well, you'll have to sift through the posts I did to find out who I was! Oh wait.. I think you all knew that....

But if the agents were smarter they would have......

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Professor! Thanks for your time and creativity! Since Impervious wasn't necessarily an agent, I'm not very excited about last night's actions. We lost CP, a known human. Let's try and even it out today by lynching an agent again!

Tank, did you block Smith by yourself? If not, then someone else blocked Smith and could give us a hint as to who Smith is!

Two people now know who Neo is, which should help us avoid lynching him.

My first impulse is to vote for Jarze. However, I wonder if Apoc kidnapped him because he knew Jarze was a human and was going to be lynched or did Apoc roll a random number?

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for JarZe

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - BrandonB

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents Claimed to be the watchmaker

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Voting for JarZe for obvious reasons. Unless there is new information (which I doubt) All should vote the same. If you are not sure why, look at my previous posts. I will not be back on to debate this much more, I must sleep now and I have church in the morning. I believe JarZe to be a specific Agent. we must get rid of him during the day, he will most likely be safe at night since agents can choose to protect on an odd night.

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

4 - Izzy- voting for JarZe

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - BrandonB

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Yeah, I'm down with that. For now. I've just reread like three pages of your posts, and we're lynching JarZe because of something you discovered. I thought you might have been Merovingian for a while, and JarZe Neo, but that wouldn't really fulfill your win. con. You could be an agent trying to get Neo lynched because he's so hard to kill with Trinity alive. *shrugs* But you seem pretty sure, and pretty honest, and it's 2 AM, so *shrug*.

Has anyone confirmed IDNE's goodyness yet?

Hey Andro, what happened to wasting 3 saves on me ???? Oh well, you'll have to sift through the posts I did to find out who I was! Oh wait.. I think you all knew that....

But if the agents were smarter they would have......

You asked for the save too late! You don't just shout out SAVE ME, you must be specific - save me Morpheus for example!

Has anyone confirmed IDNE's goodyness yet?

I think I know who he is ;)

About the night post - Prof. T. I'm glad you are dead cause that was one awesome post! :D Thanks!

About the content of the night post and the angels that are no longer with us - :D:(

I trust you IDNE! ;)

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

4 - Izzy- voting for JarZe

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for JarZe

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) Lynched - Agent Johnson

EDIT: Changed the poo color to orange! :)

Edited by andromeda

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

4 - Izzy(IZ) - voting for JarZe

5 - Twin Pop (TP) - voting for JarZe

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (AND)- voting for JarZe

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riranor (RIR)

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Clozobozo (CB)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

I don't know anything about IDNE or JZ. However, IDNE is explicity saying JZ is an agent. That's quite a statement.

I don't think the agents would sacrifice one of their own just to get Neo. However, it does make sense that IDNE could be the Frenchman and by lynching JZ, he would win the game.

LIS, would lynching Neo win the game for the Frenchman or does he have to kill Neo himself?

If LIS says that lynching Neo would win the game for the Frenchman, I will change my vote to IDNE. Until then, I'm voting for JZ.

edit: included AND's vote.

Edited by Twin Pop

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riranor (RIR)

13 - Clozobozo (CB)voting for JarZe

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

voting now as i cant get on for about... 18 hours and day will end...

good luck everyone!

PT made a mistake with the Night one link - it takes us to the day one action!

Here is the correct one:

Night one

Day one action

Day 1 lynch

An observation - Agent Brown was mentioned night one, and this night (when JZ was in captivity) he wasn't mentioned!

Just an observation...

EDIT: One more obvious hint - who ever voted for him first made JarZe brown colored!

I think it's pretty safe to lynch JarZe!

JarZe any defense? There's still time! :)

Edited by andromeda

AB FAB post PT - wnat a full time writing job?? Big thanks for that

LIS, would lynching Neo win the game for the Frenchman or does he have to kill Neo himself?

If LIS says that lynching Neo would win the game for the Frenchman, I will change my vote to IDNE. Until then, I'm voting for JZ.

Independent - with assistants (one use each except kill) W/con to kill Neo or be last standing

Merovingian (aka the Frenchman) he has to kill or be the last surviing - IOW if he is the only killer left or neo dies by Merovingians own hands(not lynch)

fixing rosta who wiped out PT ?

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riranor (RIR) - replaced by Grey Cells

13 - Clozobozo - replaced by Renan

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted

There was no information found while Jz was kidnapped, ships sytems reduced to 50 percent

I'll be busy - so hopefully you have an interesting debate

20:00 end of vote - no extentions

Edited by Lost in space

PT made a mistake with the Night one link - it takes us to the day one action!

Here is the correct one:

Night one

Day one action

Day 1 lynch

An observation - Agent Brown was mentioned night one, and this night (when JZ was in captivity) he wasn't mentioned!

Just an observation...

EDIT: One more obvious hint - who ever voted for him first made JarZe brown colored!

I think it's pretty safe to lynch JarZe!

JarZe any defense? There's still time! :)

Would you please read the role descriptions? Specifically Agent Thompson! You should reconsider IDNE, you're right you targeted me, but I'm quite positive that your action was diverted to someone else... I was gonna say this on day 1, but I got kidnapped, so re-think everybody.

I'm still holding my vote since I don't have enough evidence on who to vote for... There was a lot of info said on day 1, but I'm sure some of you are lying <_<

Edited by JarZe

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for JarZe

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Nice, Andro :) Won't be back for a while so throwing my vote in. Hmm, we should probably stop doing too much bandwagoning though <_<

edit: So GC and Renan are joining the game? :)

Edited by star_tiger

Would you please read the role descriptions? Specifically Agent Thompson! You should reconsider IDNE, you're right you targeted me, but I'm quite positive that your action was diverted to someone else... I was gonna say this on day 1, but I got kidnapped, so re-think everybody.

I'm still holding my vote since I don't have enough evidence on who to vote for... There was a lot of info said on day 1, but I'm sure some of you are lying <_<

Well someone is always lying in mafia! ;)

You are out of luck JZ, you know why because if you read Agent Thompson night one action carefully it seams to me like he didn't take any action, but he was rather hiding in the matrix! Maybe he has a secret self-save ability that he decided to use on night one and now that I thought about it there's one player that loves to use self-saves on night one! We all know who she is Star Tiger!!

ST... are you Agent Thompson? B))

We need your opinion people, Oracle can only see when it comes to her not when she chooses! <_<

Maybe it would be better to get Agent Thompson instead because he can block actions while Brown only affects the lynch vote which is quite insignificant when we have a landslide vote!

I'm not changing my vote yet... but we all need to think about this! :)

EDIT: Oh and GC what happened with - I'm not playing mafia for a month?! :P

Welcome btw :D and Renan too ;)

Edited by andromeda

LIS, can you clarify Thompson's role for us? When he diverts an action, does he choose the new target, or is it random?

Either way, it is a long shot that Dozer would have randomly been chosen by Thompson and then randomly choose the Agent Kill Role. Instead of saying what could have happened, JarZe, perhaps you should hint about your own role. You have said nothing of substance about yourself.

LIS, can you clarify Thompson's role for us? When he diverts an action, does he choose the new target, or is it random?

Either way, it is a long shot that Dozer would have randomly been chosen by Thompson and then randomly choose the Agent Kill Role. Instead of saying what could have happened, JarZe, perhaps you should hint about your own role. You have said nothing of substance about yourself.

You were the first one to paint him brown!

Now, this is what I'm thinking... I think I know who Neo is but not 100% sure :blink: and it ain't JZ, so even if we lynch him he might not be so important unless he is Ceraph... because my skin is on the line then! :o

However, people are joining our votes without much questioning it except you, I believe you are a goodie (call it an Oracle hunch, even thought I did not check you out because it would be a wasted action in my opinion)!

:)

?? - Thompson - divert action odd night, not same twice in a row

Iie pick <A> divert to <B> If 'A' has a save, block or attack it is directed and used on 'B' - Thompson has to PM me the A and B at the same time - you have decide if he knew of A's - Thompson only knew his own sides ability N1, unless any of you gave pre N1 clues - i cant remember

?? - Thompson - divert action odd night, not same twice in a row

Iie pick <A> divert to <B> If 'A' has a save, block or attack it is directed and used on 'B' - Thompson has to PM me the A and B at the same time - you have decide if he knew of A's - Thompson only knew his own sides ability N1, unless any of you gave pre N1 clues - i cant remember

So, meaning night 1, Thompson didn't act, since he didn't know enough info to properly divert someone? Can he choose not to act?

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD) - voting for JarZe

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for JarZe

17 - Some Guy (SG)

JZ seems most likely to be a baddie, i maght as well get in my vote now, but i am willing to change

edit: spelling

Edited by TwoaDay

I just don't wanna out myself like that... I'm not gonna claim to be an important role (like you'll lose if you kill me) but I can help the goodies gain some info. My secret ability allows me to.

I know IDNE painted a target on my back on day 1 and I would've been lynched if it wasn't for Apoc.... So, Apoc if you found out about me can you please hint the others to remove their votes and vote for known baddie?

I just don't wanna out myself like that... I'm not gonna claim to be an important role (like you'll lose if you kill me) but I can help the goodies gain some info. My secret ability allows me to.

I know IDNE painted a target on my back on day 1 and I would've been lynched if it wasn't for Apoc.... So, Apoc if you found out about me can you please hint the others to remove their votes and vote for known baddie?

The problem is there are no know baddies! I'm suspecting ST might be Thompson but she is not defending herself because she knows that it's not likely that the others will change their vote so she is not concerned!

OK... I'll try to help! ;)

I don't know who ST is... she claimed a goodie role and I trusted her but now she just didn't pay attention of my accusation that she might be Thompson! So that's the reason why I changed my vote!

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (AND)- voting for Star tiger

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)