BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Well... when I'm looking at the first one I feel like eating a raspberry cake... and when I'm looking at the second one it almost looks like something I could find under the microscope!

So... I don't see it :(

Well, you have to try to unfocus your sight, and look directly at the image. Sometimes it takes a little time. I couldn't get it right for a while. :)

Both of them?? :huh:

no the first one is

saturn

i can see them both. i find it quite easy. What i do to see them is go cross eyed, then when then image appears you should be able to uncross and it will still be there. this allows you to get a better look at the entire image. :)

Have you ever tried making grid paper or patterns 3D? quite fun :P

Edited by clozobozo

no the first one is

i can see them both. i find it quite easy. What i do to see them is go cross eyed, then when then image appears you should be able to uncross and it will still be there. this allows you to get a better look at the entire image. :)

Have you ever tried making grid paper or patterns 3D? quite fun :P

saturn

I saw it!!!!

:D But it wasn't Saturn. I've seen multiple layers of colorful shiny flakes projecting out of the middle of the picture and they seamed like they are just inches away from my nose and then I tried to grab them with my hand (how childish :rolleyes: ) and then it was gone, but then I could easily do it again since now I know how! :)

edit: added spoiler

edit: Thanks clozo! I've seen the second one too!!! :D

It looks like there's an air bubble caught in a colorful glass. The air bubble is shaped like a horse and the transparent "glass" layer seemingly covering it is perfectly flat!

:)

Amazing illusions once you actually manage to see them! ;)

Edited by andromeda

edit: added spoiler

edit: Thanks clozo! I've seen the second one too!!! :D

It looks like there's an air bubble caught in a colorful glass. The air bubble is shaped like a horse and the transparent "glass" layer seemingly covering it is perfectly flat!

:)

Amazing illusions once you actually manage to see them! ;)

I saw it!!!!
:D But it wasn't Saturn. I've seen multiple layers of colorful shiny flakes projecting out of the middle of the picture and they seamed like they are just inches away from my nose and then I tried to grab them with my hand (how childish :rolleyes: ) and then it was gone, but then I could easily do it again since now I know how! :)

No more time to edit <_<

I've managed to see the Saturn too on the first picture (small one) when I tried to look at it again, but the first time the colorful flakes was the thing that I saw :huh:

The good thing is that once you manage to see it you can move your eyes around (left/right/up/down) without losing the image :)

edit:

WTF? Now I've seen it like an air bubble inside the picture just like the horse? And it was bigger too!

:wacko:
Edited by andromeda

I have an advantage for these. I have an astigmatism. Basically, if I take my glasses off (they have a corrective prism) I almost can't help but to see the images in these things. Pretty cool.

I have an advantage for these. I have an astigmatism. Basically, if I take my glasses off (they have a corrective prism) I almost can't help but to see the images in these things. Pretty cool.

I've seen the galleries of both web sites where these are taken from... I'm looking at these all the time... I'm obsessed :o

Funny thing... the hardest one for me to focus was the easiest... the forest... I took me 10 times to cross my eyes and to start focusing slowly in order to see it :huh:

The Horse one was Brutal hard, but I also had my cat getting in my way so I had to try the cross-eyed trick and finally got it.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head! Good ones! :wacko:

There are two ways to veiw them. Dialating and Crossing your eyes. for both of these you must dialate your eyes.

I am lucky and my eyes automaticly focus far away as soon as i blink them so i just have to blink and i see them.

I love stereograms! This topic is ironic because just a couple weeks ago I remembered "magic eye" posters from about 15 years ago and found some on google. Then I downloaded some good ones as wallpaper and taught the twins how to see them.

I find them a metaphor for life. We see our normal reality every day, but with just a change in perspective, we see something beautiful where once we saw chaos.

These are my favorite kinds of optical illusions- stereograms.

The point is to unfocus your eyes, while staring at the picture intently. If done correctly, an image should appear.

Can you see it?

http://www.vision3d.com/sghidden/saturn.html

And how about a harder one?

http://www.stereograms.net/horse.html

Good luck! :D

these are so much easier when using the 3d magic book. staring at a computer monitor is rough.

I find them a metaphor for life. We see our normal reality every day, but with just a change in perspective, we see something beautiful where once we saw chaos.

very true. i had never thought of it that way.