BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Okay folks - Worse present you received THIS year...... It will stay a secret

Worse was.... money - I always give it to my sister by hook or by crook

For a gift.... choclate, used to love it when I was little - I HATE it now. my children love it though.

I think I am one of those people that are easy to buy for but people NEVER listen to what I want and buy something THEY like - pah!

22 answers to this question

Best: Probably the money. I'm not sure yet as I haven't got all my gifts.

Worst: Hmm. I'm pretty much fine with everything I got. Maybe the *massive* amount of chocolate? 'Cos chocolate is good and great, and I love it, but it would take months to down all this stuff.

:lol: , everyone purposely doesn't give me chocolate...you don't want to see me on a sugar-high :P

worst - decorations-of-some-sort (I'm never going to use it, and it kinda looks expensive too... -_- )

best - Not to sound cheesy, but I would have to say Kat's card (because I know it's from the heart and all the inside jokes make me warm and fuzzy...I said it was going to be cheesy ;) )

Best: CELLPHONE! Or $200 in cash :D

Worst: Chocolate with caramel in it in my stocking...I think someone forgot I have braces -_-

<(^-^)>

woot braces unite! :lol: now we sound like a bunch of nerds... -_-

best - finepix camera

worst - a lego game... :huh::mellow: (i've already uninstalled it on my computer... :rolleyes: )

Best: Nikon D40 Digital SLR Camera with 52mm and a 200mm zoom lenses.

That camera is awesome! I wish I had the 200mm zoom for mine.

Best this year was an HD 19" LCD for the bedroom.

Worst was a wreath. Sure I got it two days before Christmas, but then... what do you do with it three days later when Christmas is over? (It was blatantly regifted by someone that probably just didn't want to bother with the disposal of it, so they gave it to me) hmm... I probably should've regifted it (again) to someone else two days ago :P

That camera is awesome! I wish I had the 200mm zoom for mine.

Best this year was an HD 19" LCD for the bedroom.

Worst was a wreath. Sure I got it two days before Christmas, but then... what do you do with it three days later when Christmas is over? (It was blatantly regifted by someone that probably just didn't want to bother with the disposal of it, so they gave it to me) hmm... I probably should've regifted it (again) to someone else two days ago :P

but then what would have happened if the original owner got their wreath back :P?

I got what I wished for: no bad family drama on xmas

turns out it was just bottled up - 2 days later was horrid.

best: (tie) 1. my favorite painting is finally framed!

2. homemeade peppermint bark

worst: a book of random trivia

oh, and back on the good list: I finally have wireless internet, so I can actually eat my dinner in the kitchen!

Edited by Cherry Lane