BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

BIC: "DIVE into your worst nightmare," Darkness spun around Riranor and he faded away. A high pitched ringing started to grow in everyone's head except Klinartic's. The ringing turned into voices that pierced your thought... your very sanity as well. Riranor re-appeared in front of Klinartic and rose her head with a finger at teh chin.

"There is no reason to worry. I will be your friend. Dont let friendship rip you apart because you will always have one... me! I will be the only friend you will ever need. In fact... i will sacrifice someone to protect you," Riranor looked at Einkil... and a grin grew across his face. The screaming stopped and Riranor rushed at einkil and swung at him with one scythe, while the other was charging up an attack.

ooc: shush i like being dramatic :lol:

sorry everyone. sleep and school was calling <_<

bic: Klinartic shuddered as Rir raised her head but listened carefully to his words, and she didnt believe a word that he said and kept that to herself. She waited patiently behind Rir as he conjured the black hole but as soon as she saw the others begginning to be sucked in, she ran out from behind Rir and over to Haly and began trying to pull her away to safety. Klinartic let out a shriek as she felt the pull from the stone increase then finally snap...

A million things ran through Klinartics head, What had happened to Rir to make him so evil all of sudden? Were the others going to forgive her? Were they going to live for her to explain????

OOC: Uhh...Is it me or are all the "baddies" defecting and becoming heroes....?

ooc: ya...poor Rir is now all alone. Hmm...maybe PM should become evil. It suits his character ;) Haly, I think you could, but then you'll need a really good explanation. I think it will make more sense if someone else goes over...then again, nothing makes sense here :P

bic: Triyx gasped as a big black hole appeared out of nowhere, right above the arena. She suddenly felt an invisible force threatening to engulf her into the darkness of the ominous hole, and instinctively grasping the ground desperately. Her hands clawed the ground viciously, but she knew she only had a few seconds before she slipped. Triyx, desperately shut her eyes, so many things running through her head. Suddenly, her hands and arms grew cold, anchoring her to the ground. She looked down alarmingly, and saw that she accidentally froze her arms to the ground unconsciously. Triyx suddenly turned to the closest person, Klinartic, and froze her to the ground, concentrating very hard on her and making a icicle-like ball successfully locking Klinartic in place.

"Sorry if you get a cold," Triyx bellowed to Klinartic. She turned to Vega, and shouted, "Are you a magician or not?"

:( But then Triyx will have to kill you :lol: Or we can make a random Shadow's evil twin to jump out of the bush and blow up PM or someone (or maybe not :P )

OOC: [sarcasm]No....You don't have a grudge on me. You just always talk about kill me, that's all... <_<[/sarcasm]

Edit: Added "OOC"

Edited by Prince_Marth85

OOC: [sarcasm]No....You don't have a grudge on me. You just always talk about kill me, that's all... <_<[/sarcasm]

Edit: Added "OOC"

Why the sarcasm? 'Cause you got the situatin right ;) I only talk about killing people I like :)

Why the sarcasm? 'Cause you got the situatin right ;) I only talk about killing people I like :)

OOC:

I have to agree with that XD *imagines how many times she's been "pushed off a waterfall"* But, on topic, I honestly will be baddie...I mean...I kinda wanted to be bad the entire time...o.O So yeah

<(^-^)>

Edit: Typo! :o And I thought I was good at English class >.<

Edited by Kathleen

OOC:

I have to agree with that XD *imagines how many times she's been "pushed off a waterfall"* But, on topic, I honestly will be baddie...I mean...I kinda wanted to be bad the entire time...o.O So yeah

<(^-^)>

Edit: Typo! :o And I thought I was good at English class >.<

ooc: well, as long as you think of an uber-cool way to become a baddie again, you may join the weird demon side :) But I'll need those cookies and chocolate back... *sticks out hand and looks at Kat expectantly*

ooc: well, as long as you think of an uber-cool way to become a baddie again, you may join the weird demon side :) But I'll need those cookies and chocolate back... *sticks out hand and looks at Kat expectantly*

OOC:

Something's telling me you're not going to want them now...*burps* :3 And give me some time...I'm not good at uber-cool...anything DX

<(^-^)>

OOC:

Something's telling me you're not going to want them now...*burps* :3 And give me some time...I'm not good at uber-cool...anything DX

<(^-^)>

ooc: Oh, did I mention I inserted large amounts of sleeping pills in the cookies and chocolate? :) And you're creative, I'm sure you'll think of something ;)

OOC: can i be evil? I'm usually evil in most of the RPs I play. And I can PROBABLY turn around in some uber-awesome way...

ooc: If you really want to :D But if Kat goes to the evil side as well, then you two will be the only ones helping out Rir (we don't want him to get too strong, now do we? ;) )

OOC: can i be evil? I'm usually evil in most of the RPs I play. And I can PROBABLY turn around in some uber-awesome way...

OOC: you can join... and do you mind performing a spell on haly that will "reveal" that she is on the wrong side... i hope you know what i mean by "reveal" (not kill!!!)... i am sorta busy

Edited by Riranor

OOC:

Kill me and die...<_< Wait...huh? :huh:

<(^-^)>

*bangs head against desk* The evil demon guy means "alter your mind", meaning making you hallucinate (lol, just noticed, Haly...hallucinate...never mind :P ). Now, dear Kat who ate my cookies and chocolate, would you reconsider staying on the good side then? :D

Xavier was tired of being on the good side. What did the good side ever do to him? Did it offer him glory, power, wealth? Or even a few cookies, at least? NO. But the dark side; now THERE was something he could work with. But he needed help.

His staff twirled around, the sapphire at the tip of it weaving blue patterns through the air. He ripped a dusty scroll from his belt labeled "Mind Control" and pulled it open. He began to recite the words scrawled across the scroll at an unbelievably fast pace until the air around him started shimmering with a black aura. The aura twisted and curled into a shadowy figure that resembled Haly.

"Activate!" Xavier shouted, pointing the figure towards Haly. The dark figure sprinted towards her and seemed to enter her very body.

Or even a few cookies, at least?

:o That reminds me, I never did get my cookies for joining the bad side. *looks around expectantly* Well? I did give my life for you people... :P Good luck with being evil FIF and Kat! (You'll need it)

OOC:

Finally something to work with >.<

BIC:

Haly's eyes widened as a dark swirling mass grew closer and closer...she felt as though her feet were glued to the ground. She screamed out "NO!" but it was too late; in all of three seconds, she was mentally pushed to the side, and could only watch helplessly. She felt her hand reach towards another arrow, and tried with all her might to stop herself, but she was too tired...all she wanted to do...was......sleep......and with a jolt, her eyes snapped back open, an icy mist seeming to cover them. She stode nonchalently towards Xavier, and stood next to him expectantly. Deep inside, Haly slept...

<(^-^)>

shadow wathched as xavier sent a shadowy figer at haly and then engulf her. shadow new he should do something but was to busy not getting eaten by the big black thing to do anything about it

ooc: :mellow:

Edited by twin_bro