BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ooc: just a comment/suggestion, but does any goodies want to join the baddies side that hasn't posted? Poor Rir is getting ganged upon... :lol:

OOC:Awww... Looks like it's up to me -_-

BIC: Ulfur slowly looked up from where he stood bowed before Riranor, his eyes now smoldering with the sickly green light that Haly had escaped from. "You idiotic mortals should have guessed long ago who I was." he said in a raspy voice that was completely unlike his own. "It was so obvious, me being from the Northlands and being able to shapechange. I've you've ever read mythology, there's only one person that fits that description." Turning around to face the warriors of good, he stood up to his full hight of 7 feet and cried, "ME! THE AVATAR OF LOKI! I was sent to this place to spread dissent and ruin, but then I met my good friend here." He casually gestured up at where Riranor was floating. "He promised me riches and even greater power than the gods themselves! Now I feel it is time to honor that promise." With that, he changed into his massive werewolf form, and with a ear-splitting howl of "TIME FOR YOU TO DIE LITTLE ONE!" He charged Shadow.

Edited by RainThinker

ooc: why me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BIC:Shadow watched the tranformation from ulfur into a big puppy with wings

and then he started charging. that cant be good but then again

how much damage can a big puppy do he took out two knives and sudenly

appeared behind ulfur and stabbed him through his puppyish heart efectivly

detaching his wings and allmost certanly killing the big furry puppy.

ooc: We should get more special abilatys or at least let us use them more

edit making it more compact

Edited by twin_bro

Ulfur growled in anger as Shadow dived out of the way of his wild charge But his anger soon turned to pain as Shadow turned his dive into a slice, effectively slicing off his newly grown wings. Wincing as he saw the bloody stumps hit ground, he turned to face Shadow again. "I didn't want those clumsy things anyway." he retorted. Wanting to see if his taunt would cause Shadow to attack, he simply waited.

Edit: It's cause your name is the easist to spell :P (random)

Edited by RainThinker

Haly watched as Ulfur transformed, as she had known he could do anyway, but it still always scared her. Shadow, who had obviously recovered quickly, wasted no time in challenging Ulfur...or should she say Loki. She was about to help Shadow, when he effectively stabbed Ulfur in the back (she wondered if there was any metaphorical meaning to that), and his wings seemed to fall off with ease. The great beast howled, and doubled over, and Haly seemed glued to the spot in suprise.

OOC:

I'm assuming that was an auto kill?

<(^-^)>

Ulfur growled in anger as Shadow dived out of the way of his wild charge But his anger soon turned to pain as Shadow turned his dive into a slice, effectively slicing off his newly grown wings. Wincing as he saw the bloody stumps hit ground, he turned to face Shadow again. "I didn't want those clumsy things anyway." he retorted. Wanting to see if his taunt would cause Shadow to attack, he simply waited.

Edit: It's cause your name is the easist to spell :P (random)

ooc: oh ya I used my one hit kill on you but do we get more abbilitys

Bic: shadow jumped away and waited for ulfur to come at him

ooc: oh ya I used my one hit kill on you but do we get more abbilitys

Bic: shadow jumped away and waited for ulfur to come at him

OOC:

Just let him live longer...it;s more fun that way :3

<(^-^)>

Riranor scythe dissapeared in mid air and reappeared in his hands giving him enough time to block the arrow by slashing it down. What fools they were thinking they could defeat a god. Ulfur a was a great asset to the team and hopefully Klinartic will act soon.

"Haly...... why join there side... if anyone wishes... they can help me... i will spare them if they do!," and wit hthat he raised his scythe and darkness started to form into a sphere> He waited for one of them to make their move. If they didnt he would just choose a random target.

OOC: i gtg to bed so i just made it simple.. tomorrow after school though i will do something so nasty to you guys you might hate me :P ,but oh well. Also this was turning out liked i hope... it's pretty epic too *great video game end boss if you ask me :P) ... well bye

OOC:

Just let him live longer...it;s more fun that way :3

<(^-^)>

OOC: :o Is that a threat?

BIC: Ulfur/Loki stared Shadow deep into the eye, his gaze almost hypnotizing. Then without warning, he disappeared, re-appearing directly behind him wtih a maniacal laugh and with a precise slash of his claws, attempted to severed Shadow's spine in half.

OOC:Using my instant kill ;)

Edited by RainThinker

OOC: Actually you cannot use your one shot kill RT...Based on the rules you lose all your old powers. And I assume the one shot kill in included in that.

Followers: (Kat, RT, and CB)those who followed Riranor may betray. If you do you get to keep powers that you still have and get to help fight Riranor. If you decide to continue following him you saccrifice all our remaining power but obtain wings and may still fight normally. At the end when Riranor dies (It would be unfair for the host to win) you will lose your wings and must fight the rest of the remaining hero's.

ooc: a threat :o

bic: shadow saw him dissapear then heard him apear behind him. shadow new he had to act fast so he backflipt high into the air and landed behind him and with his two knives he stabed ulfur .

OOC:

Read the rules Rainthinker...for choosing the bad side you lose your instant kill and all your abilities ;)

BIC:

Haly lifted her eyes to the "God" and spoke with more courage than she thought she had.

"Because I will not kill for power! It's wrong!" she glared, but inside she remembered killing her teammates without control. She tightened her grip on the bow and arrow, and was about to shoot another one when she heard a snarling off to the side. Whirling around, she saw Ulfur/Loki lunge at Shadow, murder in his eyes. She gasped, and shot the arrow she had strung for Riranor straight at him, it landing, quivering, in his back, and soaking the wolf's fur with blood. She pulled out another one, and slipped it behind her back, knotting it, and brought the bow back to the front, aiming it straight at Ulfur's chest.

"You leave him alone!" she cried, nodding towards Shadow.

<(^-^)>

OOC: Curses! Forgot about that... :ph34r:

BIC: Ulfur, in his rage, barely even saw Shadow flip over him, barely even felt the two knives pierce his skin. Turning sharply around the knives, which were still embedded into his back, were wrenched from Shadow's grasp. He then ripped the knives from his back without a wince, and was about to throw them both directly back at Shadow, when he saw Haly pointing a bow at him. A wet thud then annouced the arrival of her first arrow making contact with his spine. Turning around to look at both of them he growled, "You fools! Don't you know anything about Werewolves? We can only be hurt by pure silver! Unless the arrow you are currently aiming at me is silver, you and your friend are officially pronounced dead!"

Edited by RainThinker

Ulfur easily dodged the knives being thrown at him, "You really think you can kill a god? There's only one thing that can kill me, and I don't feel like revealing it at the moment."

OOC: Not gonna die until I'm instant-killed ;)

ooc: :o thats all i can say... well not really

BIC: Klianrtic stood still throughout the entire battle thinking. Haly had the courage to join the light... her good friend Haly... but when Klinartic thought about leaving the darkness she felt a sharp pull inside, obviously coming from that stupid stone.

Feeling the two forces, the stone and friendship, pulling at her, she let out an ear-splitting scream that made everyone pause and fell to the ground sobbing.

ooc: :o thats all i can say... well not really

BIC: Klianrtic stood still throughout the entire battle thinking. Haly had the courage to join the light... her good friend Haly... but when Klinartic thought about leaving the darkness she felt a sharp pull inside, obviously coming from that stupid stone.

Feeling the two forces, the stone and friendship, pulling at her, she let out an ear-splitting scream that made everyone pause and fell to the ground sobbing.

OOC: Dramatic much :P

BIC: "Klinartic... i was able to grant you power... we are equals. Those people who stand before you aren't your friends," The stone starts to glow slightly and there is a tight pull in the air. Riranor looks at Klinartic with a sad face and continues, "How could you join them? If your name was called out from my hat they would have killed you in a heartbeat. Can you call those kind of people friends?"

and with that Riranor smiled hoping to win Klinartic over on his side...

and with that Riranor smiled hoping to win Klinartic over on his side...

OOC:

He smiled? How creepy must that be... B)) *imagines giant god thing trying to look friendly* Erm...dang no Silver arrows, *Where's Silverheart when you need her?*

BIC:

Haly inspected her arrows, but realized there wasn't a trace of silver in them. She then remembered; her dagger. The hilt was silver! But oh...it was lost somewhere in the forest. She realized she wouldn't be able to get it in time, and called Viviene. The fox nodded in understanding as she explained things, and darted off into the forest. Haly would just have to keep Ulfur busy...

<(^-^)>

ooc: Yay! hehe, just wanted to say that.

bic: Triyx was looking at Klinartic, waiting for her to decide, when her gaze flickered to Haly, who was inspecting her arrows with a displeased face. Triyx quickly snatched one of her long silver daggers from her back and threw it accurately at Haly. "Catch! That should do before your foxball comes back," she bellowed, granting Haly a wink.

She then turned to Ulfur with a grin spread across her face. "You should know better than to attack an opponent who was created and lived in darkness a good majority of her life." Triyx spun and threw one of her many silver knives at the non-too-handsome werewolf. She jumped up, did a front flip, and landed within attacking ange of Ulfur. She put on one of her portable silver fist things (don't remember name of weapon :P ), and punched the werewolf painfully in the face.

"Eww...werewolf saliva," Triyx muttered.

As the fight between the heroes and the werewolf raged on, Einkil scrambled around the battlefield, aiding his teammates wherever he could. At the pronouncement of his near invulnerability, however, Einkil looked at Ulfur and frowned. "Very well," he said quietly, looking down at his steel mace, and then nodding. "It would seem that there is only one answer." He spread his feet a little, and then looked down to the ground, hands falling loose at his sides. He began chanting quietly to himself, and a nimbus of white light shone around him. As he chanted, the ground beneath Ulfur and his combatants began to shake, and Einkil held his hands out beside him, and the nimbus grew brighter. He opened his hands, palms up, and a crack in the ground appeared beneath Ulfur's feet, as Einkil raised his hands as if he were lifting a window. A pillar of white fire shot up out of the ground, engulfing Ulfur within it, though it felt cool to those around him. A moment later the earth resealed itself, and the white light faded.

OOC: That'd be my instant kill ability.

IC: As the power faded Einkil looked around the field of battle for his allies, and then waved to the largest group of them that he could find. "Come on," he called out towards them, and then gestured towards Riranor. "There is a bigger fight ahead of us."

Edited by SomeGuy