BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOC: everyone riranor will die soon... Kat wspell will be broken... and everyoen will fight eachother to the death here and now unless they surrender... their character survives and maeks it to next game

OOC: i need to declare a winne though and thats the problem... what i could do is that... i can let you guys win now... and those who surrender teh tournament can use teh same characters with benefits i n the next game

ooc: Sounds good! And I don't think there should be a winner...everyone played well, and this game, it's kind of hard to declare a winner...

OOC: Can I make up one of my own spells that doesn't really have to do with an element? And twin_bro, it's kinda strange how you managed to stab everyone in the back at the perfect times.

BIC: Xavier twirled around in a fluid motion and jumped into the air. He yanked a mysterious looking black scroll from a leather pouch hanging from his back and opened it.

ooc: I think it's ok, of course, being reasonable, that is (so, no big sucking hole in the ground that miraculously sucked in all the goodies, or stuff like that :P ). And TB used "hide and strike" twice, meaning he pretty much sneaks up on you and attacks from behind :P

OOC: Can I make up one of my own spells that doesn't really have to do with an element? And twin_bro, it's kinda strange how you managed to stab everyone in the back at the perfect times.

BIC: Xavier twirled around in a fluid motion and jumped into the air. He yanked a mysterious looking black scroll from a leather pouch hanging from his back and opened it.

Edit: looking back, I'm going to die as soon as I finish this spell.

ooc: its called hide and strike I can use it three times a battle

Edited by twin_bro

OOC: everyone riranor will die soon... Kat wspell will be broken... and everyoen will fight eachother to the death here and now unless they surrender... their character survives and maeks it to next game

ooc: No offense intended, but this has been going on for 50 pages, and I think it's pretty long the way it is. Personally, I think the winners should just be the people who have been active this whole time (Shadow, Haly...).

ooc: No offense intended, but this has been going on for 50 pages, and I think it's pretty long the way it is. Personally, I think the winners should just be the people who have been active this whole time (Shadow, Haly...).

I agree :D

OOC: hmmmm... i know what i will do... the game is ending tonight... Shadow, Haly, Xavier, Triyx, and Klinartic will survive... everyone fine with that

OOC: hmmmm... i know what i will do... the game is ending tonight... Shadow, Haly, Xavier, Triyx, and Klinartic will survive... everyone fine with that

Sounds good to me :D

ooc: but can I stab you in the back :D

ooc: hey! If you get to stab him in the back, I get to stab him too <_< Preferably in the abdomen region...those tend to be pretty gruesome :P

OOC: actually... i am going to decide how he does... but you can contribute slightly... so i will ptu him in open... but just wound him greatly... i think i have a death planned.

BIC: Riranor rushed at Triyx hoping to finish her. His scythe was high and he swung with his remainging strength

OOC: Now time to end with a bang.

BIC: Xavier pulled open the scroll and let it flutter out behind him. The words "Last Resort: Dark Puppets" glinted momentarily as he began to read the scroll at an extremely rapid pace.

The air around him shimmered and darkened into a sinister shade of deep purple. Tendrils of dark aura swirled around Xavier like a whirlwind and a pair of swords appeared in his hands. He struck them against each other, and the resounding amount of sparks was so great that it momentarily blinded even himself.

The purple aura around Xavier dissolved and flew around the floating ring, a little part of it entering each place where a spark landed. The sparks turned a violent shade of onyx and made the entire arena look like a laboratory set up with thousands of luminescent black lights. Suddenly, there was an earth-shattering explosion as each one of the sparks burst apart, revealing the monstrous creatures inside...

OOC: Now time to end with a bang.

BIC: Xavier pulled open the scroll and let it flutter out behind him. The words "Last Resort: Dark Puppets" glinted momentarily as he began to read the scroll at an extremely rapid pace.

The air around him shimmered and darkened into a sinister shade of deep purple. Tendrils of dark aura swirled around Xavier like a whirlwind and a pair of swords appeared in his hands. He struck them against each other, and the resounding amount of sparks was so great that it momentarily blinded even himself.

The purple aura around Xavier dissolved and flew around the floating ring, a little part of it entering each place where a spark landed. The sparks turned a violent shade of onyx and made the entire arena look like a laboratory set up with thousands of luminescent black lights. Suddenly, there was an earth-shattering explosion as each one of the sparks burst apart, revealing the monstrous creatures inside...

OOC: you dont have too anymore FIF i decided to end the game :(... if you wish you can play the same character if you join the next one though

Shadow saw xavier but knew his power was coming from riranor. Then he saw rir rush at tryx. Shadow sumened up all the strength he could then focused on xavier and took control of his spell and then just let it destroy itself. he then ran up behind rir, took out two very long and very sharp knives that were "shockingly" bright (:lol:) and stabbed rir in the back effectivly severing rirs wings and inflicting masive damage

ooc: last hide and strike

sure, I'm fine with that. will the next one be the same? or can it be a different theme, with different jobs and stuff? I've always wanted to roleplay as a pirate-magician guy...

OOC: in the next game i plan on everyoen customizing there characters with a list of powers instead and choosing your own weapon out of anything even stuff you made up. and i will psot death soon everyone

OOC: in the next game i plan on everyoen customizing there characters with a list of powers instead and choosing your own weapon out of anything even stuff you made up. and i will psot death soon everyone

ooc: when will that be? :huh:

ooc: Sounds great!

in about maybe 3 weeks... unless i finish making it early

ooc: you know that you don't need to make it 3 pages long... :P

Riranor paused as his wings got ripped out… they grew back but the pain was killing him. He started thinking about his next action when the stone started to glow. He flew up in air hoping this power would help him but really the power was leaving him. He wasn’t worthy of the stone and the gods didn’t find him worthy to join. The stone started to break and Riranor noticed that. He started to while in air. The cracks started to release a light and Riranor’s skin started to peel. The light grew larger as the stone’s physical properties grew weaker. The light started to slowly make the darkness surrounding the area creep away. The stone releasing more and more light by the second started to greatly affect Riranor.

“WHY?! I was a god! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! THE DARKNESS CAN’T LEAVE-,” the light obliterated the stone and spread all over Riranor. His screams were ear splitting and everyone in the kingdom could hear him in pain. His arm turned skeletal and fell to the ground, next was his leg, then the other arm. Soon his whole body just started to rain bone after bone. His scythe fell on top of the pile making an undeserved grave. The remaining darkness went towards the pile of bones and went into the ground like water going down a drain. The stone that granted the power of Darkness was also the same stone that destroyed itself in order to save the world. How the stone got that power nobody will know. There was a faint whisper though… as if some sort of spirit in the stone has disappeared.

ooc: the game is over.. all your characters can have a final conversation and Haly is free from Xavier's spell. Just make a final statement (or paragraph) and just let your characters leave

Edited by Riranor

Haly watched blankly as the great Riranor fell...and shook her head. She looked up again, and gasped, taking in the scene once more, but as herself this time. She turned to face the rest of the remaining warriors, and opened her mouth as if to say something, but instead, turned and ran back in the forest, back towards her original home. As she ran, she whispered to herself,

"I...I wasn't strong enough...I'll...I'll be stronger next time. I'll show them all...I'm stronger than they think!" though she wasn't sure if that was a resolution, or a threat...

<(^-^)>

ooc: :o man i HATE my time zone and school.... <_<

bic: Klinartic watched as Haly ran... And she decided to leave as well.. for the other side of the world... Wanting nothing to do with anything of this sort again she left.... her ever faithful dog reappearing (haha forgot about him :P) and following..

ooc: will probably sign up for the next one though... with a totally different character... that tends to disappear every now and then... ^_^

ooc: great post, Rir! *pictures bones raining down* *should be shuddering, but instead, was grinning*

bic: Triyx's eyes rose as Rir suddenly began writhing in pain in the air, screaming random words that made no sense to her. The winds grew stronger, almost lifting Triyx off her feet. She bent down onto the ground holding herself there, when she realized that the round was vibrating uncontrollably. What was going on?

Just as sudden as it started, everything stopped. Triyx cautiously lifted her head, glancing up and down. The first thing she noticed was that she was back on Earth's ground. The second, Riranor was no longer flapping around, contaminating the air. Triyx leaped gracefully onto her feet, and she gasped. Her eyes zoomed right at the pile of burnt bones in the middle of the arena. Could it be...?!?!

As if to answer her question, she saw Haly running into the heart of the forest, looking ashamed and determined. She was back to herself. Triyx turned around to see Klinartic leave the clearing as well. Triyx sighed peacefully. It's all over. All. Over.

"It was a pleasure to fight with and against you, fellow warriors. Until the next time our paths cross..."

Triyx let the words float in the wind, travelling around. Not waiting for a reply, Triyx sprinted towards the edge of the forest, and seconds before she hit an oak tree, she leapt up smoothly and dissapeared, never to be seen again.