BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

bic: Triyx was concentrating on the ice shield when something electrical came down around her. She turned around, startled, and saw something emerald when yet another one came down on the other side of her. Several went all around her, and sadly, they were all within 3 feet of her. Triyx wasn't sure what they were exactly, but her common sense told her that they will probably send a painful electrical shot through her if she got too close. Triyx planted her feet on the ground, careful to not touch any of the static.

"Uuh...if any of you goodies realized, I am surrounded by...electrical things. Any help?" Triyx said calmly, crossing her arms across her chest.

ooc: there are no trees, if you dont know rir made us on a floating platform

bic: shadow was knocked back but when he started to lung at him again he found that he wasn't there just as he started to back up he saw pillers of lightning start to encircle tryx he looked around but saw that know one was moving to help so he quikly lunged and knocked tryx out of the circle, as he was about to escape safly he felt a blindingly painful shock and knew a lightning bolt had came down on his leg.

ooc: there are no trees, if you dont know rir made us on a floating platform

bic: shadow was knocked back but when he started to lung at him again he found that he wasn't there just as he started to back up he saw pillers of lightning start to encircle tryx he looked around but saw that know one was moving to help so he quikly lunged and knocked tryx out of the circle, as he was about to escape safly he felt a blindingly painful shock and knew a lightning bolt had came down on his leg.

ooc: aww...thanks! If we come out of this alive, I'm sure we'll be great friends :lol:

bic: Triyx was suddenly pushed out of the circle unexpectantly by a great big blur of a creature. She blinked several times, regaining her balance and sense of direction. It took her a few seconds to realize that the blur was Shadow, who was currently lying strangely on the ground with his leg stuck out. Triyx, realizing that he must have gotten injured by the lightning bolt in the whole saving-her-life process, quickly rushed to Shadow's side and inspected the injury.

"Don't move. This is the least I can do for saving my life," Triyx whispered, smiling gently at Shadow. She placed her hand over the gashing wound, and in seconds, the wound closed up and there was no sign of any injury except for a faint scar that will forever streak across his leg.

OOC: ah. Well, pretend I'm on this outcropping of rock, then

BIC: Xavier crouched down and squinted at the shadowy figures moving around. Had the lightning bolts hit them? His ears twitched slightly as he heard a drop of blood splash on the ground and he narrowed his eyes when he saw the brief glow of a healing spell.

"So I hit them," he thought to himself. "But they have a healer on their team. I bet it's that Triyx girl; that would explain how she can use ice." He continued to think as he simultaneously prepared another spell.

Shadow smilled and mutered his thanks then focesed on finding the magician. he started moving toward the edge of the arena and found that there was an edge to the mist. he called out to his fellow goodies to come over here thhen started circling the mists perimetor. he finaly saw that xavier was up in a tree he quikly darted into the mist then sudenly launched up behind xavier and stabed the trator in the back for a second time (this time using my hide and strike) he quikly darted away into the mist before the magician could harm him.

ooc: :P

OOC: finally mo homework B)) but now i am sick <_< :(

BIC: Still sucking stuff in and a lot of the ground has cracked and went into air. Riranor focused the darkness into a small orb and pointed it a Triyx. So far she was the biggest threat and she would be his first target. He pointed his scythe at her as the focused orb, only the size of a penny, shot at her. He smiled and thought about what he would do as a god of this world once the battle was over.

OOC: sorry no crazy, evil, corny quote about evil or darkness :P

Edit: Shadow hid so i had to edit my post a little

Edited by Riranor

ooc: Yay! Go stabbing multiple times! :P

bic: Triyx narrowed her eyes on Shadow, following him silently and keeping her icy mist eyes on Xavier. She saw Shadow stab Xavier, but whether he hit the target or not, she could not tell. Either way, Triyx positioned herself to attack herself, reaching to her back and drawing out a cruel-looking dagger. There was no way that this silly magician was going to get in her way.

ooc: Sorry for the adjective, FIF. Deep inside, I'm sure Triyx admires you...she just doesn't like admitting that :rolleyes:

shadow was in the mist as he traveled through it he saw a small black orb hurtuling at tryx he knew had to do something so he used the pwer he had kept a secert his hole life. he ran up and jumped/lunged at the orb and caught it in his hand then he through it at xavier.

ooc: every one else has a ability but me

Edited by twin_bro

OOC: finally mo homework B)) but now i am sick <_< :(

BIC: Still sucking stuff in and a lot of the ground has cracked and went into air. Riranor focused the darkness into a small orb and pointed it a Triyx. So far she was the biggest threat and she would be his first target. He pointed his scythe at her as the focused orb, only the size of a penny, shot at her. He smiled and thought about what he would do as a god of this world once the battle was over.

OOC: sorry no crazy, evil, corny quote about evil or darkness :P

Edit: Shadow hid so i had to edit my post a little

ooc: I feel so loved... :rolleyes:

bic: Triyx spun around, sensing dark magic, and she only had enough time to widen her eyes as she saw a dark sphere hurtling at her head. She prepared herself for the hit, but it looked like she didn't have to. She shook her head a few times, not believing what she saw. Shadow seemed to have teleported in front of her, caught the orb-like object, and threw it back at Riranor. Yup, she has definitely lost it. Triyx stood there more or less like an idiot and stared.

"Darn, now I owe Shadow my life and more," Triyx thought mindlessly.

edit: had to change it since Shadow stopped the cute little orb :D:P

Edited by star_tiger

shadow was in the mist as he traveled through it he saw a small black orb hurtuling at tryx he knew had to do something so he used the pwer he had kept a secert his hole life. he ran up and jumped/lunged at the orb and caught it in his hand then he through it at xavier.

ooc: every one else has a ability but me and its not fair <_< :P

As the orb was grabbed everything went silent. there was a sudden bang as if a bomb went off right by everyone's ear. The darkness was released around the whole field quickly as it engulfed the land. Nobody was hurt but nobody could see what was about to happen. The demons from hell started to grab everyone painfully trying to pull them under... not allowing anybody to move that easily.

"Havoc and death shall be caused by Darkness," He rushed at Triyx with his scythe unseen and swung at her... hoping the blow would be a finishing one.

As the orb was grabbed everything went silent. there was a sudden bang as if a bomb went off right by everyone's ear. The darkness was released around the whole field quickly as it engulfed the land. Nobody was hurt but nobody could see what was about to happen. The demons from hell started to grab everyone painfully trying to pull them under... not allowing anybody to move that easily.

"Havoc and death shall be caused by Darkness," He rushed at Triyx with his scythe unseen and swung at her... hoping the blow would be a finishing one.

ooc: What do you have against me? :lol:

bic: As Triyx stared mindlessly at the orb, she was briefly aware of a flicker of movement in her peripheral vision. She turned her head slightly, and seeing a scythe, quickly ducked and swung her leg at the attacker. She didn't have enough time to even see the face of the scythe owner, but she guessed it was probably Riranor, coming back to finish her off since the dark orb appeared to not have killed her. Triyx threw the dagger that she only just remembered she still had at Rir's chest, at the same time grabbing the long sword at her waist.

shadow didn't expect the orb to blow up but when it did shadow sudenly appeared behind rir and stabed him in the back just as tryx slashed him.

ooc: hide and stike

Edited by twin_bro

shadow didn't expect the orb to blow up but when it did shadow sudenly appeared behind rir and stabed him in the back as he was rushing at tryx.

ooc: hide and stike

ooc: poor Rir...I believe he has to deal with two strikes from Triyx and another stab from Shadow. :lol:

Riranor noticed the two trying to counter attack and went back up in air. He was running out of plans... but he couldn't give up. He was meant to be a god! He looked down at the others... a little worrie now. He barely avoided that attack and the demons that are attacking them didn't have that much of an effect (ooc: its like you guys forgot i even mentioned them). Riranor dissapeared in darkness and decided to wait a bit... then strike.

OOC: with how many times i get attacked i dont think you guys even need one DX and i cant seem to kill one when i stated i cant die until at least two peopel die... i brought back 3 peopel after all and i dont want the game to last to long after Riranor dies... we still got to complete the tournament and choose an actual winner. But since technically one person is beign controlled and even though my odds are still slightly bad... i will give one obvious weakness that was hinted at before away and another hidden weakness. Getting hit in the wings make him take extra damage and thunder based spells do more damage.

OC: i also realize the only peple who are trully participating right now are the ones i DID resurect and add to the game late... except for haly and CB...

Edited by Riranor

ooc: sorry, busy attacking you, dearest rir ;)

bic: Triyx glared angrily at the air where Rir is now currently floating. Stupid wings...it screwed up her whole attack. Suddenly, something leapt onto her back, pushing her onto the ground. Triyx quickly rolled onto her back, stabbing the thing with her long sword. She heard an inhuman high-pitched shriek ring through the air, and with a gasp, she leapt onto her feet to look at her attacker. Her misty eyes went from shocked to surprised. It was a black...thing, with wings similar to the ones Riranor had, and a gruesome body that somewhat resembles an overlarged ant's.

Triyx glanced at Shadow calmly. "Looks like Riranor just invited a couple o' demon species to this lovely banquet," Triyx shouted to him, while ducking as another one of those demons soared over her head, which she through a dagger at without blinking an eye.

ooc: its worse we lost to other player to the badidie side and now they attack us (well at least one of them does) so its like them dieing but worse and we will still have kill them at the end and it takes TWO one hit kills to kill them. so you should die!

OOC: with how many times i get attacked i dont think you guys even need one DX and i cant seem to kill one when i stated i cant die until at least two peopel die... i brought back 3 peopel after all and i dont want the game to last to long after Riranor dies... we still got to complete the tournament and choose an actual winner. But since technically one person is beign controlled and even though my odds are still slightly bad... i will give one obvious weakness that was hinted at before away and another hidden weakness. Getting hit in the wings make him take extra damage and thunder based spells do more damage.

OC: i also realize the only peple who are trully participating right now are the ones i DID resurect and add to the game late... except for haly and CB...

ooc: just a suggestion, but can we just kill you and the game's done? :P It is getting a bit long... <_< Also, I don't think any of the active participants are going to die easy :lol:

ooc: its worse we lost to other player to the badidie side and now they attack us (well at least one of them does) so its like them dieing but worse and we will still have kill them at the end and it takes TWO one hit kills to kill them. so you should die!

ooc: I concur! And another thing, technically the goodies only have 3 people: Shadow, Klinartic and me :(

ooc: just a suggestion, but can we just kill you and the game's done? :P It is getting a bit long... <_< Also, I don't think any of the active participants are going to die easy :lol:

OOC: i need to declare a winne though and thats the problem... what i could do is that... i can let you guys win now... and those who surrender teh tournament can use teh same characters with benefits i n the next game

OOC: Can I make up one of my own spells that doesn't really have to do with an element? And twin_bro, it's kinda strange how you managed to stab everyone in the back at the perfect times.

BIC: Xavier twirled around in a fluid motion and jumped into the air. He yanked a mysterious looking black scroll from a leather pouch hanging from his back and opened it.

Edit: looking back, I'm going to die as soon as I finish this spell.

Edited by frozen_in_fire