BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

is a fun little Role-playing game called "Lost Chronicles". It's like Mafia in a way, but also different. The point is to be the last one remaining through, alliances, betrayal, fighting, and strategy. There are six "jobs" to play as each with their own abilities and powers. Every other day there is an arena match, and everyday someone has to die. The arena days make sure someone dies. Then during the normal and arena days someone can try to kill someone else. They will PM me this. During Arena matches you will post on here what you’re doing like in story format... playing out your battle. Characters will have one hit kill abilities, but can only use them once in the game making it so that if you use it too early... you’re a goner. You can also make an alliance with other players till you guys are the only ones left. Alliances can be broken and are kept secret from others. These are one of the only times you can PM others. Also people with alliances are allowed to help each other outside of the arena. Matches are chosen randomly out of a hat by the way. It would actually be easier to play the game and tell you the rules and examples as we go now.

I can have 15 people playing

1. Kat (reserved :P )

2.Riranor ( I will participate to help others not to kill anyone)

Your Job... decides what powers and abilities you have. Your Job is not a secret to everyone in this. IN fact I will be telling everybody on the list so you can’t try to lie about it.

Warrior: An all around fighter that can do basically everything physical orientated.

Ability: Can fight with any basic technique and easy to cause the killing blow without special techniques.

Power1: Can use anything (that is possible like a chair or something) as a melee weapon (anytime)

power2: Can use anything as a range weapon (throwing... unless it’s a bow... then you need arrows which are supplied) (anytime)

power3: Can block ANY attack (5 times once a day)

Magician: A spell caster that can use breathtaking techniques

Ability: Uses a spear if no other this is possible and can use magic

power1: fire magic in any form (5 times a day)

power2: Ice magic in any form (5 times a day)

power3: Lightning magic in any form (5 times a day)

Priest: A healer of great power

Ability: can fight with a mace without powers

power1: Can resurrect someone (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED EVERY PERSON CAN ONLY BE REVIVED OCE AS WELL)

power2: Can avoid a situation that seems bad with a simple divine spell (3 times on self and 3 times to help others in one battle)

power3: Can cause an automatic death with an obliterating flash (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Thief: A nimble fighter that uses his agility with his stealth to win

Ability: Can perform flips and other acrobatic maneuvers in battle

power1: Can kill someone automatically without them even knowing someone was following him (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Can hide and strike in battle (3 times a battle)

power3: Can steal spy on others finding out who one alliance is (ONCE... a day)

Ninja: Uses Stealth and minor magic to finish their enemies

Ability: Uses shuriken, Kunai, and Katana with the ability to walk on walls and fight

power1: Makes 3 clones if guess wrong one very dangerous (but not deadly) attack is dealt to someone temporarily crippling them (once every other battle)

power2: Flare is sent into air from a scroll used to call for help (not used if in arena) from people you have alliances with. (Once a battle)

power3: This technique allows you to betray an Alliance and get them killed and your place (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

Avenger: Has pride and justice on his side with his strength in battle

Ability: Uses Large swords with powerful techniques

power1: His []smite power allows him to kill someone automatically (ONCE IN WHOLE GAME UNLESS REVIVED)

power2: Creates a clone that takes the hit for him (once a battle)

power3: Can heal a single wound (3 times a battle)

There i just want you to post your character in this format

Name:

Job:

Description:

Background:

Other:

I hope you like :D

• Answers 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Xavier twirled his staff absentmindedly as he swung upside-down from a tree branch. He wasn't sure who to trust, so he was working by himself for now.

"That's a good idea," he reassured himself. "Just don't trust anyone."

He grinned briefly and fled the scene.

ITS STARTING FINALLY! i had so much work but since i am sick today i can spend the time creating the post!

Yay! And did Kat send you the whole battle? Also, please try to make the death epic *puppy eyes*

BIC: All the characters that were still alize saw the sky grow dark. Spears of lightning rained down from the heavens. The air grew warm and tight around everyone as riranor ran into the arena. He was holding a glowing stone and with that stone a abnormal presence was building inside everyone. HEarts were racing and as fire grew people in the arena started running leaving only the contestants at hand.

"It's MINE! the stone is MINE," Riranor's voice bellowed through the arena in triumph, his plan finally accomplished! The king came running after him but before he could do anything Riranor pointed the stone at him. Right before every ones eyes a lighting bolt struck the kings metal rod sending a magnificent surge of electricity through the royal beings body. The sight would seem magnificent from afar, where people didn't understand what was happening, but here the kings body started to burn and boil. His flesh started to just melt off in a sluggish way, hitting the ground with a plop, the body soon followed. His body completly ruined in a mound of blach, charred flesh and burnt bone.

"You will all bow before your god," Riranor voice roared and commanded but only three listened. Ulfur, Klinartic, and Haly bowed before him.

"with my new found power i shall rule the world," and with that there was blood splatter. Two large bat wings spurted out of Riranor's back, he rose into the air and darkness formed in each hand and shaped two scythes. His form was majestic and disgust he flapped his wings which caused him to flinch with a small amount of pain.

"Those who defy me shall die," and it began!

OOC: (rules of match)

Followers: (Kat, RT, and CB)those who followed Riranor may betray. If you do you get to keep powers that you still have and get to help fight Riranor. If you decide to continue following him you saccrifice all our remaining power but obtain wings and may still fight normally. At the end when Riranor dies (It would be unfair for the host to win) you will lose your wings and must fight the rest of the remaining hero's.

Hero's: (everyone else who is still alive) You may not use one hit kills on Riranor BUT, you may on his followers and using one on Riranor will supply you with a hint on what his weakness is and everytime a hero dies i will supply you with another hint. If you all roleplay well there is a chance that if you die you may comeback after battle. You all must work together and finish off this common enemy. You are allowed BTSC behind my back to strategize. Good Luck at vanquishing the godling!

I hope you dont find this match unfair... i cant win afterall... and you could come back... so once again GOOD LUCK! (and may the force be with you :P)

Yay! And did Kat send you the whole battle? Also, please try to make the death epic *puppy eyes*

she didnt yet i will post it soon... i might revive you at end of this since you roleplayed well

Thanks! By the way, good post! I love the wings ;) (psst...Haly's scary :o )

Overly Outrageous Cats : Scary? Of course not...smiley-face-halo.gif I'm really debating on what side to join...give me some time :unsure:

<(^-^)>

OOC: I decided to change something for Villains since its unfair for the followers to be easily killed making them to WANT to join goodies... so one hit kills makes them lose their wings

Edited by Riranor

OOC: I looked back at how many people have died... and only one person on good team is left (someguy)... so i decided to bring back ST, Peace, and Twin bro. i also want at least one baddie to help them... Thank you. I will post resurection in about a minute

OOC: I looked back at how many people have died... and only one person on good team is left (someguy)... so i decided to bring back ST, Peace, and Twin bro. i also want at least one baddie to help them... Thank you. I will post resurection in about a minute

No worries. We goodies can manage well. We do, after all, have 4 people, the same number as you :)

No worries. We goodies can manage well. We do, after all, have 4 people, the same number as you :)

OOC: and you thought you would die first when we started playing... now your really good at the battling and can hold your own... and has been revived twice... wow

Edited by Riranor

Not me...? I feel unloved. XD

OOC: whats your excuse for inactivity and i might consider... since it will be hard

You know I was having computer trouble...Why do you think KHM was on hold for so long <_< (And again now...But now it's a combination of very slight comp trouble and a downed baddie forum)

Edited by Prince_Marth85

You know I was having computer trouble...Why do you think KHM was on hold for so long <_<

ooc: true... but they have five people (forgot about frozen in fire)... but i wanted six oppenents and i dont have to hold back as much... your in :)

OOC

Er...uh...:unsure: Cookies...blue icing...evil...GAH :wacko: I guess I'll join the good side *grudgingly* But I won't like it! :P

ooc: I'll give you nut-free chocolate as well! :D You know cookies with blue icing and chocolate can terminate that baddiness ;) (although I'm not sure what will be left...but that's not important :P )

PM, if you promise to be active and somehow morph your wolf into say...a cockroach (hey, they are scary and hard to kill!), then you may come back :) ok, maybe not the cockroach part... -_-

Xavier heard a distant explosion of thunder and squatted as sheets of cold rain began to fall down around him. He held his staff closer to him and almost cast a fire spell when he remembered that he should save his energy. He gloomily hung back and pulled his cloak around his shivering body.

"It has begun," he said mournfully, disappearing into the night sky.

OOC:

Ok, betrayal time :3 Sorry Rir, it's been fun ;) No really, it has o.O But Star will murder me if I don't join her team >.<

BIC:

Haly looked up at Riranor...though she wasn't sure he was who he said...and blinked. She felt what must have been a rift in his hold, because suddenly everything became clear again, and she knew she had to get out of this. As quickly as it had come, something took over again and she bowed her head, shaking out the pitiful thought. What was she thinking? Why would she join the losing side, when this side was much more powerful? But again, she blinked, and her eyes widened as she tried to will her feet into moving. It seemed that every time she blinked, she would fight with herself, and she clenched her head in her hands and groaned...she knew what was the right thing to do, but something just wasn't letting her think for herself...Haly sunk to her knees, and screamed,

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" but whatever it was wouldn't let her take control. She fought internally, struggling to think for herself. Suddenly, an eerie green glow seemed to come from everywhere, and Haly gasped: the burns from her first "fight" were glowing a violent green...and with a blinding flash, disappeared. Haly blinked again...and it was gone, and she could think clearly again.

"That first battle..." she whispered to herself, "it was all just a trap..." She stood up, the cold in her eyes completely vanished, and ran over to the side of the heroes, knowing exactly what she was going to do...

OOC:

That had been in my head for a week now :3 Anyway, *Noms nut free chocolate* nice to be on the goodies side for once :D

<(^-^)>