BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

23 answers to this question

We've gotten so many I'm beginning to lose track :wacko::lol:

Kat and her brother Limeliam

Pw0nzd and his brother RainThinker

Skywalker and his brother Foxtacy

And I swear there's another one, but I can't remember... this is where we can get it all straight ;D

That is if you want people to know...:ph34r:

Then there are friends - people who know each other in real life: Kat, star_tiger, silverheart....

Personally, BD is so separate from my RL that I don't even know if I know any other BrainDenizens.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Brainden Relations... We've gotten so many I'm beginning to lose track :wacko::lol:

Honestly, I was thinking this exact thing probably around the time you posted this... weeeiiiirrddd... I think you sent out some sort of telepathic signal that I unknowingly received. This is like a Twilight Zone moment. :blink:

Personally, BD is so separate from my RL that I don't even know if I know any other BrainDenizens.

Yeah me too. I do my work on my laptop and therefore am almost constantly on my computer (it's at least always at arm's reach), and of course BD is one of the first spots I go to when my thoughts start straying. I've never even told anyone about it though. I like having a sanctuary that no one knows about. Everyone just assumes I'm working when I'm on my laptop... how silly :rolleyes: Also, I think if my friends knew how obsessed I was with this site, they would start getting on my case about it. I'm a total addict B))

I have no siblings and my mom is so computer illiterate, It'd be a miracle if she were on here. :blink:

:lol: Mine too...and brain teasers and strategy is more my thing anyway, I doubt I'll know anyone else on here...

<(^-^)>

Plus I know Silverheart and star_tiger...but that's it (wow, I'm bringing my life into brainden :blink:)

:lol: , next thing you know, your whole school is on here <_< that would be so cool, though!

I have no siblings and my mom is so computer illiterate, It'd be a miracle if she were on here. :blink:

Ugh...lucky you. My dad's second life is on the computer, so he knows all about BD (he hacked into my computer when I was asleep :mellow: ).

And as Kat mentioned, I really dunno anyone else who would really actually like the Den, so I tend not to drag other people in here... :P

Ugh...lucky you. My dad's second life is on the computer, so he knows all about BD (he hacked into my computer when I was asleep :mellow: ).

:o Your dad hacked your computer? I hope my parents don't do that!

Thankfully, the only computer literate person in our family other than me is my brother Pw0nzd :P

I have yet to get a friend to join, as not many people I know play mafia....

:o Your dad hacked your computer? I hope my parents don't do that!

Thankfully, the only computer literate person in our family other than me is my brother Pw0nzd :P

I have yet to get a friend to join, as not many people I know play mafia....

:lol: , that's nice!

I'm quite cautious about bringing friends in...I don't think they would like mafia and puzzles as much as people here do :P Especially the mafia part...wonder what they would think if I introduced them to the sophisticated violent game of mafia? :unsure:

Honestly, I was thinking this exact thing probably around the time you posted this... weeeiiiirrddd... I think you sent out some sort of telepathic signal that I unknowingly received. This is like a Twilight Zone moment. :blink:

Yeah me too. I do my work on my laptop and therefore am almost constantly on my computer (it's at least always at arm's reach), and of course BD is one of the first spots I go to when my thoughts start straying. I've never even told anyone about it though. I like having a sanctuary that no one knows about. Everyone just assumes I'm working when I'm on my laptop... how silly :rolleyes: Also, I think if my friends knew how obsessed I was with this site, they would start getting on my case about it. I'm a total addict B))

haha same here :P

:lol: , that's nice!

I'm quite cautious about bringing friends in...I don't think they would like mafia and puzzles as much as people here do :P Especially the mafia part...wonder what they would think if I introduced them to the sophisticated violent game of mafia? :unsure:

Yeah - im kinda the really smart kid, and NO ONE will go on, even though i keep dropping hints - Kat: How did you Get Silver and ST to join? (This can go out to Silver and ST too!!)

Yeah - im kinda the really smart kid, and NO ONE will go on, even though i keep dropping hints - Kat: How did you Get Silver and ST to join? (This can go out to Silver and ST too!!)

Huh...well, it was mostly the fact that Kat kept murmuring about killing, lynching and mafia that got me kinda worried... :P And then Kat would start talking about puzzle stuff and people here, and I thought that I would come here and see what she's so addicted about B)) And now she got me addicted too... -_-

Huh...well, it was mostly the fact that Kat kept murmuring about killing, lynching and mafia that got me kinda worried... :P And then Kat would start talking about puzzle stuff and people here, and I thought that I would come here and see what she's so addicted about B)) And now she got me addicted too... -_-

Im scared about what would happen if i mentioned killing at my school........