BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

Er, yeah, well I am HRG (again), and killing me would be a bad idea. I've looked over every other option, and this is my last resort. -_- This is the honest to goodness truth.

<(^-^)>

Edit: My ghost friends can back me up ;)

Edited by Kathleen

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HRG or not, I think our best option is to dispatch Kat tonight, Hiro. We'll take care of the rest tomorrow in the injection and the night.

Hiro knows what he should do ;). But of course, it won't hurt for Kat to give us some more info...:P

Edit: I was serious about killing me...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

I thought SomeGuy's suggestion was a good one... we could wait another day to sort out Sylar before dealing with HRG. This way we don't take any chances. The only problem with that is, I'm not that confident that someone won't be recruited with the amount of info we've given out, if they haven't already. If it does happen, do we get notified in the night post that a recruiting took place?

I thought SomeGuy's suggestion was a good one... we could wait another day to sort out Sylar before dealing with HRG. This way we don't take any chances. The only problem with that is, I'm not that confident that someone won't be recruited with the amount of info we've given out, if they haven't already. If it does happen, do we get notified in the night post that a recruiting took place?

hehe, you're sounding bad now Sinistral <_< Taking the Co. out as fast as possible is our best bet Mr. Linderman, if that is your real name... ...especially since Sylar can't win tonight.

He can't, and I know it's unlikely, but if we don't get Sylar in tomorrow's Lynch, that gives him the opportunity to win tomorrow. However, I'll point out that when I made my suggestion, I was assuming that Claire couldn't be saved. She can, and I'm going to rethink things again.

He can't, and I know it's unlikely, but if we don't get Sylar in tomorrow's Lynch, that gives him the opportunity to win tomorrow. However, I'll point out that when I made my suggestion, I was assuming that Claire couldn't be saved. She can, and I'm going to rethink things again.

It is impossible for us not to get Sylar in the lynch, assuming he's still alive. It will be b/w Sinistral and CL...and since you'll definitely still be alive tomorrow...;)

hehe, you're sounding bad now Sinistral <_< Taking the Co. out as fast as possible is our best bet Mr. Linderman, if that is your real name... ...especially since Sylar can't win tonight.

Uh...sorry, Itachi, but I think you're misreading what Sinistral said...it sounds to me like he's now agreeing with the idea of getting rid of HRG (to avoid recruitment if nothing else)...whereas he's admitting he wasn't in agreement before. There's no reason for him to admit this if he's Company...it would just make his suspicous...especially since he wasn't really pushing it after we learned that Sylar can't win tonight. But it might be good for him to admit if he's Sylar, to make himself sound like he didn't want HRG dead before and now changed his mind...;P

It is impossible for us not to get Sylar in the lynch, assuming he's still alive. It will be b/w Sinistral and CL...and since you'll definitely still be alive tomorrow...;)

Actually, there is a way that your plan won't work.... but I'd like to help remove that possibility. How sure are you that it is one of the two of us? I know you have at least one role wrong, what is the chance there are more?

Actually, there is a way that your plan won't work.... but I'd like to help remove that possibility. How sure are you that it is one of the two of us? I know you have at least one role wrong, what is the chance there are more?
All I know is that I was not a baddie, but who else is not? I have to run an errand and should be back soon.

I figure you are a hero, CL. :rolleyes:

I am 100% sure that either Sylar was Unreality or b/w you and Sinistral. And I don't have any roles wrong...you're the one who's got me wrong...;P

No, you don't, it is completely secretive. Besides, what would I say? I couldn't say who was recruited (for obvious reasons). It would be a bit boring.

Night 4

On the Road

The fatally wounded body of Kat dropped to the ground. HRG was dead. Once again happy in his actions for the night, Hiro had left her to die. Instead, he was focusing on a new target. Tonight he had his blade ready for someone else. Venturing into the future once again, Hiro appeared on a long lane of trees, he wasn’t sure what kind. Hiro couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something was odd about this place. The trees were bare, and while this was winter, the trees looked as if the leaves had been burned off of them. Not a sound could be heard anywhere around him save for the wind, which whispered to him as it traveled among the bare trees. He started down the lane of trees, glancing around nervously. He peered farther down the road, only making out the smallest light up ahead amidst a wall of black. He ran towards the light, curious as to what it was. As he approached, he could tell that it was a person, but…why were they glowing? Hiro got even closer. Then he felt it. The person was giving off immense amounts of heat and light, and Hiro could barely stand within a few yards of them. “I guess I won’t be able to kill CL tonight,” Hiro mused, “It doesn’t seem like it’s possible.” He teleported away, just as CL let off another powerful blast of radiation.

Along an eerily similar road walked Sinistral, out for an evening stroll the night before Hiro’s attack on CL. He looked up at the trees, which still had a few leaves on them. “Hmmm…look like cherry trees,” he thought to himself. Suddenly he was knocked over by a blast from behind. Scrambling up, he called out “Who’s there?” Ted stepped out from behind a tree. “It’s just me,” he replied. Sinistral dodged another blast of powerful energy from Ted. “What are you…hey! Stop it!” Ted grew tired of firing off shots of energy at Sinistral. He stopped and relaxed for a bit. Sinistral saw his chance and took it. He was soon far down the road. But Ted was ready. He summed up all of his power and released it in one humongous blast. The explosion incinerated what was left of the leaves and it quickly caught up to Sinistral, who faded away into the mushroom cloud of destruction. Exhausted, Ted fell to the ground, surrounded by the trees along the cherry lane.

The Company, out on a road of its own (though one without cherry trees) was headed for downtown. They arrived at their destination, a small diner on the side of the road. It may have been late, but it was still open. They walked in and sat at a table in the corner near the door. A waitress came over and gave them their menus. After the waitress moved away, HRG pulled out a gun and hid it behind the menu. He glanced around the diner, and spied his target over at the booth to his left. Looking back down at his menu, HRG fired directly through it at the man in the booth. He then got up and left the diner with the rest of the Company. The waitress rushed over to the man and tried to help him. But it was too late, the Professor was dead.

It’s day once again! Start voting!

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Ted

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Day 1 - Five More Minutes…

Night 2 - A Night Full of Surprises

Day 2 - Expect the Expected

Night 3 - Park Place

Day 3 - Saved!

Hmm...that was unexpected. So it means someone was recruited...I know I wasn't and neither was SomeGuy or else we would have lost our btsc, and CL can't be recruited, so that leaves Itachi or Star_Tiger. Or...the very very very slim chance that ST is Sylar (and decided not to actand Itachi is Company and ST is protecting him. Either way, our best bet is to inject ST. Since CL can't die now, we've won.

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Star Tiger

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger

Edit: Actually, I realized ST can prove she wasn't recruited by checking CL...(who can't be RIDed). So ST...check CL...or we're injecting you :P.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Star Tiger

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger - voting for Itachi

Edit: Actually, I realized ST can prove she wasn't recruited by checking CL...(who can't be RIDed). So ST...check CL...or we're injecting you :P.

*nods*

So, if Y-san's logic is correct, that means Itachi has been recruited?

Are you defecting? We welcome you back with open arms...and a needle in one hand...;P

now it's just a game of who to believe. I didn't get recruited, but how can anyone know for sure unless they were the one(s) recruited. In fact, I just asked Frost a few questions about it and am waiting for a response before I vote. It's possible that both you and your partner got recruited... That's the worst case scenario (well you 2 and ST would be, but I doubt HRG got 3 ppl)

Edit: oh, nevermind I just re-read the rules. He can only recruit 1 person. So it's ST. If you and your partner vouch for each other, It's gotta be her.