BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Considering you won't know which genders voted for which colors(also the fact that you can vote for multiple colors), this experiment will tell you nothing. Oh, and my favorite color isn't even on there. :P

Considering you won't know which genders voted for which colors(also the fact that you can vote for multiple colors), this experiment will tell you nothing. Oh, and my favorite color isn't even on there. :P

She's only ten... at ten I wasn't even remotely considering doing experiments, except mixing mustard and chocolate, but that doesn't count (and that mixing was bad idea btw!)

And how could she not know. Post your gender and your favorite color, like this:

Female - blue

This way everyone will know, and you can do it the same way and put whatever color you want and I'm sure she'll count it in! ;)

Edited by andromeda

She's only ten... at ten I wasn't even remotely considering doing experiments, except mixing mustard and chocolate, but that doesn't count (and that mixing was bad idea btw!)

And how could she not know. Post your gender and your favorite color, like this:

Female - blue

This way everyone will know, and you can do it the same way and put whatever color you want and I'm sure she'll count it in! ;)

Well thought out hun. Also there has been a text that has been shown that, I believe, something like 80% of people will choose blue as their favorite color.

female - yellow!!!!!!

hehe this is quite a cool experiment. one thing (imo) about colours is that a girl can pick any favourite colour and it doesnt matter but say if a boy likes pink people tend to think its weird, which i think is pretty stupid.

Edited by lemonymelon

Female - blue

Ah, good idea. :D

Male - Turquoise

Do you think we should combine these into one list(though it may get somewhat long)?

Edited by Frost

I'm female and my favorite color is green. Mostly because I love being outdoors where it is mostly green. And I just like the color. I like this color green more than a bright green like this.

I envy me

I like different colours for different thinks

Black Daimler, Midnight blue XJ/ , Silver Merc s class and BMW 7 series

Love the out doors cloours green and blue

Pastel solurs for indoors

Edited by Lost in space

Male - Orange It's not a Halloween thing, Orange just pwnz B))

from the mafia image bank, might touch it up a little - needs flames I think

Yellow flowers, my daughter loves luminous yellow

female - orange and purple

im suprised so many people like orange!

my friends think im wierd! :lol:

P.S i just painted my room pale orange :P

My sister did her room in orange and purple once.... she soon tired of it.

I'm a guy, and turquoise would be my favourite. Although maybe a less bright version than this.

Interesting side-bar: Eyes contain two types of cells, M-cells and P-cells. Males have more M-cells which are responsible for interperting blues, blacks, greys, and silvers while females have more P-cells which are responsible for greens, reds, yellows and the like. This is why more males are color blind and usually prefer certain colors more then females. FYI