BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

I think I know who JS is. But I'm highly suspicious of a certain Prince.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb - voting for Joe's Student

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter] - voting for Prince Marth

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Here's my hint before if anyone was curious. You need to speak a little 1337

yeah, I know how obscure that was. But it was early and I didn't want to give away too much. I figured I'd need it and I was right... even though it didn't help. Oh well. And no offense Slick, Peter isn't a killer anyway, he only kills killers, so if you were a good guy, I wouldn't have hurt you (Nikki and Y-San aside). I just had a feeling you were up to no good B))

As for PM, he's on a lot and it seems he's not sure what to say, probably because he can't say much ;)

Well that was my alter ego. Now, I'm a hero, but I am not Claire, I will come out to show when the time is not dangerous. I may agree with you on P.marth, I need to go shopping and analyze some of these posts a little more. I think impervious is still a hero, so don't be so quick to vote yet peeps.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why it is that silence seems to cause suspicion in these games. Cause it seems like talking causes just as much suspicion. I don't have much to say because there is nothing that I see to speak about yet. I'm holding my vote for now until I can examine the nights posts a bit more and hopefully figure something out.

I don't mind...

Well I went back through and reread the entire 30 pages...

Bb you are no longer #1 on my suspicious list because Ysan seems to trust you a whole lot and I trust her and I have a feeling I know who you are based on your posts...(must have just skimmed them instead of actually reading them)

Slick, Impervious, and CP are higher on my list...

Slick was eager to please Impervious by sweet talking him...maybe Company has special way of saying things to eachother through the thread i.e. "Will you convince me if I am righteous?" (post#181)

CP has been showing that she's active but hasn't really contributed much...

(there's more to this but I want to sort it out)

Okay so I'm off to my 10 hr class :( but I'll try to get in during my breaks....

Sweet talk? You are crazy. He seems more a hero than you. I merely agreed with his posts.

Also company has btsc so why would they have special codes throught the thread. Sounds like a lame exuse to cover your company and yourself. I think you need a shot as well. <_<

I really am not all that suspicious of you, I just wanted to see a response :)

I won't let people get to me, that was my mistake in my first game

Let me just say that I am also Needed in this game to do good... ;)

I can see how Impervious is acting just as I did in my frist game and thats what mkaes me so suspicious of him, since I was a baddie in that game :blush:

Well I have about 30 minutes left of my lunch break so I'll be here for a little whlie to see what I can make of everyone's posts... :)

Edit: Just so you know I did not mention Impervious just because you voted for him, you posted that while I was typing :P

You have nothing on him but, just don't hurry because of school and blow the game for the rest of us. <_<

Well...unless someone comes out to counter JS's claim, I'd rather not have him injected...

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter voting for Impervious

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2-voting for Sweetness Kat

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

This is not final yet. { I think she is using the school to hide from being a baddie.} Unless Prince has some bigger suspicions besides being not as active as her. Plenty of time before I finalize. :D

2) Kathleen -voting for Impervious

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Well, there seems to be a lot of divided suspicion, and I'm gonna have to go with Impervious. It may be baddie behavior, it may be noobish behavior, but we won't know unless we see. I don't really think Prince Marth is a baddie, its just gut instinct, although I'd appreciate more to work with in your posts, Marth <_< My vote is open to be swayed, because I have a couple of suspects, I always want to hear other people's opinions.

~Kat

Edit: Took out quote tags

Edited by Kathleen

I'm still unsure who to vote for at this point. Though I'm leaning toward JS at this point. What I do know is that I see nothing really that would sway me against Impervious. I think it's more just the noobish behavior than baddie behavior. I'm fairly certain I know who he is.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Prince_Marth85

After that last post....

I'm still unsure who to vote for at this point. Though I'm leaning toward JS at this point.

No defense, no... nothing... at all... <_<

1) Brandonb - voting for Prince Marth

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Edited by Brandonb

Alright, I'm not going to be around much until later tomorrow because of school. The day ends at 12:30PM EST, which is in about 15 and a half hours, so whoever has the most votes by then will be the one to get injected.

I know this sounds a bit childish but this is getting a bit on my nerves. That's exactly what I was talking about. When I'm silent, I'm suspected...But when I actually talk and speak my opinion, I'm suspected. Just because I take up for him since I'm certain of his role doesn't mean I'm a baddie.

Edit: Spelling/Punctuation

Can you find the my hint in there...?

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I know this sounds a bit childish but this is getting a bit on my nerves. That's exactly what I was talking about. When I'm silent, I'm suspected...But when I actually talk and speak my opinion, I'm suspected. Just because I take up for him since I'm certain of his role doesn't mean I'm a baddie.

No. When you're silent, you are suspected. When you make posts for no reason other than to say "I have nothing to say, I dunno who to vote for" and just post for the sake of making a post (like the above post)... THAT makes you suspect.

Edit: Wow ^ four 'post's in one post! lol (I guess now it's six :P )

Edited by Brandonb

Edit: Spelling/Punctuation

Can you find the my hint in there...?

Bb's right...you're suspected b/c you are silent...why are you going for JS? He claims to be Claire...are you Claire?

Bb's right...you're suspected b/c you are silent...why are you going for JS? He claims to be Claire...are you Claire?

He did?? o_O I don't remember seeing that. And while I AM a hero, I'm not Claire.

Crap, sorry to change my vote so soon.

1) Brandonb - voting for Sweetness Kat

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

But this is one will tell me alot

Edit: IF PM is telling the truth... then I may have it narrowed down to 5 people... ;)

If Parkman would please check PM that would be cool. And if SK would respond... we can get this game going

edit2: change colors, Slick already had it.

Edited by Brandonb

Fast post just to say that I'm back home after my weekend out of town. I read the night post. Sinistral huh? I wonder what's up with that? Do we even know who Sin was?? I need to read the follow-up posts to catch up. ...back in a few...

Sweet talk? You are crazy. He seems more a hero than you. I merely agreed with his posts.

Also company has btsc so why would they have special codes throught the thread. Sounds like a lame exuse to cover your company and yourself. I think you need a shot as well. <_<

You have nothing on him but, just don't hurry because of school and blow the game for the rest of us. <_<

very defensive, hmm...

now that I have gotten my response from you and CP, I know who I'm voting for...

I wouldn't base my decision on you agreeing with Impervious, I just said that so I could get a response from you, as I mentioned to CP... I was only a little suspicious of you because of what Y-san said... I know the company has BTSC and it states in the rules not to discuss in here what was said through PM's... It was just a little bait that I threw out there and you took it...

--Just so it's clear to everyone: Ignore my post #311 except for the part about Bb, me reading 30 pgs, and my 10hr class(that happened to be cut short :) ) because that's all true... I just mentioned 2 random names so that I may get a response in order to eliminate some stuff in my notes and I mentioned Impervious because I would like a response from him since he's acting the way I did in ABR3... --

blow the game? :huh: I mentioned I had class before I was even a part of the game...

P.S. I don't appreciate being called crazy <_<

1) Brandonb - voting for Sweetness Kat

3) Sweetness Kat -voting for Slick

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

But this is one will tell me alot

Edit: IF PM is telling the truth... then I may have it narrowed down to 5 people... ;)

If Parkman would please check PM that would be cool. And if SK would respond... we can get this game going

edit2: change colors, Slick already had it.

You like hints right? ;)

Edit: changed the color

Edited by sweetness kat

okay, I'm caught up now. As far as suspects go, I still think Prince Marth is acting strange. Why isn't he speaking up for himself more other than to say the same old "damned if I do, damned if I don't" that everyone uses? PM...say something to convince me otherwise becuase as of now, you are top on my list. Secondly, something is still not sitting right with me where Impervious is concerned. I can't exactly put my finger on it...but I plan to check into this further.

SK,I don't appreciate your lies. Bait nothing. The rules are there clearly and you are conjuring up garbage, in hopes to throw others off of you and on to me. I have nothing to fear. You are the baddie for sure now.

WOOT, WOOT. You just gave yourself away. I thought you knew better than to spoil your role.

Edited by akaslickster

SK,I don't appreciate your lies. Bait nothing. The rules are there clearly and you are conjuring up garbage, in hopes to throw others off of you and on to me. I have nothing to fear. You are the baddie for sure now.

WOOT, WOOT. You just gave yourself away. I thought you knew better than to spoil your role.

couldn't even say sorry for insulting me... -_-

Edited by sweetness kat