BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Chapter 1 – The Warriors Awaken.

Fog is getting thinner and thinner as the sun rises higher. 10 persons stood alertly in front of the entrance of the forest. Some of them knew each order and some are new faces. But this is not important. The important is who will be the Greatest Warrior in Khatuwa Forest!

Woon approached them slowly. He observed their faces one by one. “How confident they are. Can we really find the best from them?” He whispered.

“You knew why you are been calling here.” Woon said. “No one knows how to come here unless you are invited.”

“My master, the God of this forest, believes that one of you is qualified to be the warrior for this forest. To defense the forest from being destroyed by human one day.”

“My master sensed that you have gene of warrior in your blood. Maybe sometime you even hope you are a warrior or a hero. That’s normal, because You Were! You were in the past but not in this type of life form. But I will help you by showing you who you were.”

Woon pointed the entrance of the forest. “At the entrance of this forests, there are 10 small lane, name ”Path of Awaken”. When you walk along any one of these lanes, you will start remember who you were in your past. Your warrior gene in you will be awaken, grow and your body will totally transform to who you used to be in the past.”

10 of the youngster hesitated. But some soon give themselves a try.

So the 10 persons walked into different paths. And when they meet again at the end of the ”Path of Awaken”, all faces, costumes, totally look difference than before. Can you recognize who is your friend now? Never!

“Looks good!” woon checked their appearance proudly.

“Now find your own way to the center of the forest. Not in a group form. The God of Forest is waiting for you there. Remember, only fight at the night. The first one to reach level 9 or the last survivor is the Greatest Warrior! Now get moving.”

Woon watched them choose their path and start depart another time. “This is not as fun as the first path that makes your past memory awaken. I wish you Good Luck!”

And the story begins…..

Roster:

Keeper of Khatuwa Forest: woon

Players

1. JS

2. GC

3. Izzy

4. Panther

5. Kat

6. FIF

7. Reaymond

8. Crazypainter

9. Ben Law

10. Dragonjest22

Warrior

Warrior…………………Weapon………………………Lvl………HP………Exp………Atk…………Def………Esc…………Spd………Stuff

1. Sir Francis……........Broadsword……….....……1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

2. Zuchious…........……Great Ball of Fires….…..1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

3. Corynhoole…......…Fire Stuffs……………........1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

4. Red Dragon…........Fire skill…………........……1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

5. Froggy……..........….Poison darts….………..….1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

6. Loki……............…….Brisingr …………..…….....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

7. Salvador Dali…......PaintBrush……………......1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

8. Solembum….......….Sledgehammer………....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

9. Unlucky Thirteen….Throwing knives........ 1.........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

10. Yannick ……......….Mysterious Sword….....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

Players:

1) The warrior list is randomized and not following the player list sequence. No point guessing right now.

2) You can start sending your PM now. Whom you want to challenge in night 1?

Format in the PM: (player id) challenge (opponent’s warrior nane)

Have fun :)

I think someone's trying to frame Crazypainter ;D Unless she's using reverse psychology :P

You spot it huh. That's what I let them to create the warriors and weapon themselves. Someone already using some tactics even before the first move.

Will see how it goes. :)

You spot it huh. That's what I let them to create the warriors and weapon themselves. Someone already using some tactics even before the first move.

Will see how it goes. :)

I am ready :P Let's face the challenge !!!

Ha! Too bad Dali isnt one of my favorite painters. Whom ever if trying to frame me shouldve looked at my profile or the link in it(its gone now)

and wouldve gotten a lot of info for the frame job. Too funny!

edit:

maybe its just me living in california but i wouldnt want warriors using fire in my forest if I was a forest god.

Edited by crazypainter

What do we do if we think we know who someone is? :D

oh Bagheera...(sp?) do you really know who someone is?

btw... Loki.."contriver of all fraud" according to wikipedia.

edit spelling

Edited by crazypainter

Woon, would you please post the rules of hte game again. In your previous post with them you had mentioned you werent done tweeking them. I would like to see the official rules so i dont mess up like I did in Unreality's Survivor game. Thanks.

cp

Woon, would you please post the rules of hte game again. In your previous post with them you had mentioned you werent done tweeking them. I would like to see the official rules so i dont mess up like I did in Unreality's Survivor game. Thanks.

cp

Do you mean only the rules?

Here is the updated one:

Rules: (Updated)

1 Nights and days are based on real time in central time. Tentatively set as 18-24 hours for night and 18-24 hours for day.

2 Extra 4 hours will be given for anyone who is inactive, but only 1 time.

3 Players are allowed to guess the real identify of the warrior. But anyone should not admit himself or herself for any reason.

4 Any players whose warrior been killed has 2 ghost-post in gray color to make. But cannot reveal any information or hint at anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic

5 Nonsense posters will be warned or punished, depend on the severity.

6 Rules are rules, so don’t complain.

7 You may not post anything from outside the thread

Do you mean only the rules?

Here is the updated one:

Rules: (Updated)

1 Nights and days are based on real time in central time. Tentatively set as 18-24 hours for night and 18-24 hours for day.

2 Extra 4 hours will be given for anyone who is inactive, but only 1 time.

3 Players are allowed to guess the real identify of the warrior. But anyone should not admit himself or herself for any reason.

4 Any players whose warrior been killed has 2 ghost-post in gray color to make. But cannot reveal any information or hint at anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic

5 Nonsense posters will be warned or punished, depend on the severity.

6 Rules are rules, so don’t complain.

7 You may not post anything from outside the thread

well what I have printed out is about six pages woth of info. It is still all the same?

the only diff is the hours of day/night...so I just changed my sheet printed I out.

Edited by crazypainter

Will post some clarifications here. Not rules:

1) I strickly just use 'tw' to replace 'he' or 'she' in the story. I just don't want to mislead players' thought into guessing male/female things

2) In the story, especially at the battle part. When you read a warrior name with (Spd = 2), it means in that battle, tw obtained speed level 2 from the randomized number choosen. If tw name with (3/4/2), it means on certain move, tw has atk power of 3, def power of 4 and esc level of 2.

If there is any other new clarifications I will update here.

:)

I have to say that this is a cool idea woon, letting us choose our own names and weapons. I wonder how much it is gonna say about our personalities.

So far I have found four players that could be trying to frame another just by the name. So I am not taking anything for granted.

I have to say that this is a cool idea woon, letting us choose our own names and weapons. I wonder how much it is gonna say about our personalities.

So far I have found four players that could be trying to frame another just by the name. So I am not taking anything for granted.

Thanks for your compliment. I am still thinking how to make this game more attractive and interesting.

The framming kind of thing are useless at the begining. Becasuse eahc player is allowed to receive 2 challenges per night. So even all the player know the real identity of a warrior and decided to get him/her off, maximum 2 will be selected.

That's what I plan at the second part, for those who reached certain level are allowed to received either more than 2 challenges, or more rounds in a challenge. I still simulate this.

yeah, this is taking a while woon. No offense to you but, if the players havent sent in there pm's yet, can you kill em off or something?

Come on group!

I am still waiting certain PMs. The story are almost there. Maybe I will post some first.

To answer your question, CP. I won't kill them. It just they give up the right to challenge any warriors, which mean they lost the chance of gaining experience tonight.

Chapter 2-1: Night 1! Brush up with fire!

Salvador Dali walked happily in the forest. As tw only realized that tw was an artist that enthusiasm in drawing, the flora and fauna in Khatuwa Forest, which looks strange to him, could be tw’s next creation.

“It’s Amazing! I never thought such species of flower exist. It glows at night. I must remember the appearance by hard. It will be my next painting.” Dali talked to tw-self, while touching the glowing flower.

“Yah, better remember by hard. Cause this may be the last flower you ever seen in your life.” An unrecognized voice sounded.

“Who are you? Come out!” Dali looked around. There is not sign of any creatures, beside the glowing flower and the trees in red.

“I am here.” To Dali surprise, one of the trees started turning. It was a masked man in bloody-red costume. There are claws on hands and feet. Although they seems like just newly born, but are very sharp. It is Red Dragon!

“It’s you.” Dali (spd=2) armed tw-self with tw’s favorite paintbrush. It looks so ordinary but you never know how dangerous this can be.

“Yes, it’s me the Red Dragon. I choose you.” Red Dragon (spd=2) took a deep breath and soon both tw’s palms ignited.

Red Dragon (3/1/2) rush towards Dali (4/4/3), with tw’s newly born claws. Dali was fast, tw shifted before Red Dragon’s arrived tw body.

“Now is my turn,” Dali (3/3/3) finished his sentence with giving a stab to Red Dragon’s (4/3/3) back by using his paintbrush.

It was just a small injury. Red Dragon (2/3/1) quickly jumped high towards the bunch of leaves of the trees and hide inside them.

Dali (2/2/1) prepared tw-self from Red Dragon’s attack from the top. Tw didn’t realize Red Dragon has already bounced back to the ground and threw a flame towards Dali’s back. Dali (3/2/3) suffered a minor burnt; before tw reacted by giving Red Dragon (5/3/2) a minor cut on the abdomen, by using sharpened edge of the end of the paintbrush.

Red Dragon wanted to make tw’s third attempt; a vine immediately emerged and winded tw’s arm.

“Stop, both of you had made your 2 strikes. Now get apart and face the other challenge.” Woon sat on one of the branch and voiced.

Both stared at each other for a while, before they continue their own journey in the Khatuwa Forest.

Chapter 2-2: Survive from the Hammer

Froggy swam contentedly in the pond. Tw used to envy how good tw’s cousins swim in the pool every time they went out. But now Froggy not need to envy them. Froggy is totally awakened and realized tw was a superb swimmer.

Froggy swim back to the shore, and lean against a tree. “What a nice view here with this lovely pond.”

Suddenly tw felt the tree tw lean against was going to break into pieces. Tw quickly leap to another place. It is too easy for Froggy to leap. Froggy looked behind tw. A man with a sledgehammer rest on one of tw’s shoulder stand steadily, near the tree that just crashed.

“A gigantic hammer? You are….?” Froggy was figuring whom tw was facing right now.

“Who else? It’s me, Solembum,” Solembum (spd =1) answered loudly and start to attack.

“Sorry, I am faster,” Froggy (spd = 2) replied. Froggy (2/3/2) jumped towards Solembum(3/4/3) and threw some poison darts.

“So what you if you are faster. You still didn’t totally recall your skill.” Solembum (3/4/2) run and swing tw’s sledgehammer from the air to Froggy’s (2/2/1). Froggy try to escape but a second late. Tw’s head was not hit by the hammer but tw’s shoulder was. Exactly the side tw used to throw darts.

Froggy’s (2/1/3) hand was in numbness. Tw has no choice but to use another hand to throw darts, Solembum (2/1/2) didn’t notice this time there are 3 more darts than the first round. All the 3 tw missed cut at tw’s hand, and leg. Luckily the poison are not too toxic, as Froggy can’t totally remember how to make the most toxic poison after being hibernating for so long.

The cut makes Solembum (4/4/2) annoyed. Tw use the whole strength to swing tw’s hammer high to the sky again. Froggy (2/1/3) jumped away to escape Solembum 2nd attack. But Froggy never expected Solembum only hammer the ground just the moment tw comes back to the ground. The earth shaking cause Froggy can stand firmly and fell, with an indirect injury from Solembum.

“Don’t let me see you in the night 2, or else…..” Solembum warned Froggy, while hid tw-self into the shadow of the big trees.

“You watch out too, Solembum” Froggy yelled and jumped back to the pond.

(other warriors coming next.......)

Chapter 2-3: Sword Fight.

“Strange! Where is my target?” Yannick searched anxiously in the bushes. Tw swore the target tw was looking for was sitting within the bushes just now but it was gone!

“You think I didn’t aware that you follow me? I may not know God the Khatuwa Forest, but I mix well with god of wind. They told me you approaching.”

“Whatever, Loki. Now is the time between you and me. Be prepared.” Yannick (spd=2) open tw’s arm wide.

“Well, I am already prepared,” said Loki (spd=1) while holding tw’s Brisingr sword tightly. “But I don’t see you are really prepared, Yannick. You still haven’t armed.”

“You think so?” Yannick (4/1/2) rushed towards Loki (3/4/3) empty hand. Did tw really empty handed? Tw raise tw’s hand and wipe down at the chest of Loki. Thanks for Loki’s shield, there was a cut but very minor.

“Your weapon…… an invisible sword?” Loki only realized Yannick wasn’t facing tw weaponless.

“Once I cast a spell, the air surround my hand form a sword. I may be long time never practice it, but trust me, it will become better and better.”

“Not a chance!” Loki (5/4/3) gathered all tw’s strength on the hand where the Brisingr was and slice. Yannick (3/3/3) used tw’s air-formed-sword to defense. But its still to weak and been broken. The slice Loki done to Yannick obviously been seen on Yannick’s hand.

“One more time!” Yannick (3/3/2) cast the spell another time to form another sword Loki (4/1/3) already knew tw’s trick but the previous attack cause tw’s defense weak. Another minor cut to Loki but this time at the leg.

Loki cherished the last move in this round. Loki (4/1/3) shouted and slashed another towards Yannick (2/3/3) and successfully make another attack.

“Nice one, my opponent!” I may like to see you the next night. Yannick threw the sword to Loki. When Loki escape from this, Yannick already disappear from the scene.

Chapter 2-4: Broadsword and the Fireball.

Zuchious remained calm in tw’s position. But tw’s hands already ready for creating the ball of fire, which tw has almost forgotten how to create them.

Sir Franchis (spd = 1) shown tw’s broadsword. Tw never expected Zuchious (spd=2) acted first, although suppose tw choose to challenge Zuchious.

Zuchious (2/4/3) emerged 2 fireballs one after one towards Sir Francis (3/3/1). Only one hit Sir Francis. Sir Francis (5/4/2) may be just awaken and recall tw’s sword fighting skill. But tw master well. Tw’s first attack caused Zuchious (2/3/1) a very serious injury.

Zuchious (4/1/2) soon repaid Sir Francis (3/1/1) an almost-equal damage by another round of fireball attacks. Sir Francis (3/3/2) finished the battle by giving a moderate damage to Zuchious (2/1/1) who getting weaker after 2 rounds of fireball attacks.

Both sat down and rest. “Enough for us. We still need to face another battle with someone else, if there is.” Sir Francis broke the quiet atmosphere.

“Yes, there will be another one.” Zuchious looked up to the beautiful sky with stars.

Chapter 2-5: Warriors with Same Thinking.

Salvador Dali angrily walked through the forest. Tw have no mood to seeing all the flora and fauna right now.

“I better make the move first before others make it to me.” Dali soon met someone face to face. A young man with a wooden staff.

“Hey you! I choose you!” Dali (spd =1) threw the challenge to the young man.

“What a coincidence! Because you are my, Corynhoole’s (spd=1) target too!”

Woon’s voice suddenly been heard. “Equal level warrior, equal speed. I heard Corynhool request first.”

Corynhoole (2/2/2) pointed the staff towards Dali (5/2/2). The staff suddenly became brightened. It was with flame. Dali had once experience with Red Dragon earlier so this attack is considered very minor to tw. Dali (3/3/3) quickly attacked Corynhoole (3/3/3) with the paintbrush while Corynhoole was preparing another round of attack. After receiving a minor cut on the hand Corynhoole (5/2/1) hold the fire staff. Corynhoole summon another bigger flame and this time really taught Dali(3/4/3) what’s the meaning of fire! A moderate burnt nearly cause Dali’s paintbrush being vanished. Dali (2/4/2) had tw’s last attack in night 1 to Corynhoole (3/4/2) but didn’t get any damage to Corynhoole.

Dali had no choice but stop the battle, as both had made 2 moves.