BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I would like to thank Woon our host for this interesting game and also having this tremendous amount of patience to host this Long Game. Good Story writing and I must say that you (Woon) are improving, there was only a few error but the message was conveyed :D

Thanks once again

I would like to thank Woon our host for this interesting game and also having this tremendous amount of patience to host this Long Game. Good Story writing and I must say that you (Woon) are improving, there was only a few error but the message was conveyed :D

Thanks once again

I would be the one who say thousands of thank you for all of you showing your tons of patience on this game. Yes, I didn't expect this game will last that long. You warriors are playing too well.

And thank you for your encouragement, BL. I know I still have more to learn for improving my english. Hopefully I don't create any big confusion throughout this game. If I did, please forgive me.

Agreed with BL on this one, well played Woon, and I hope to see a BoW 2 - you can count me on the roster already :D. I think i might start a new thread for "improvements for BoW" as i have a few ideas for the game - No offence about this Woon the game was great and you consistently excelled as a host. Well Done!!!

Agreed with BL on this one, well played Woon, and I hope to see a BoW 2 - you can count me on the roster already :D. I think i might start a new thread for "improvements for BoW" as i have a few ideas for the game - No offence about this Woon the game was great and you consistently excelled as a host. Well Done!!!

Agree with improvements for BoW. As the game going on, I figuring out I can make it better by ....... can't explain for the moment. So yes, let’s discuss when I am hosting BoW2, but definitely not now.

Well fought warriors. Congratulations Yannick and consolations to Zuchious. :P

Finally Kudos to our Keeper Of the Khatuwa forest. :D

Ah! I could I missed reply this post?

Thanks GC. It is so nice to have you in BoW.

Woon, did anyone guess the real names of the players correctly ?

Still receiving PMs, but right now I see 2 members guess all correctly! :)

Btw, should I post the answer given by other players?

Edited by woon

Izzy:

:D

Zuchious is reaymond

Sir Francis is Dragonjest

Corynhoole ...was originally crazypainter, but is now panther?

Solembum - Grey Cells, I think.

Red Dragon is whoever the other person left is.

Reaymond:

Awww... a challenge just for me :)

zuchious - reaymond

solembum - Grey Cells

Sir Francis - dragonjest22

Yannick - Izzy

Cornyhoole - Kat

Red Dragon - Ben Law

Im pretty sure ive got at least 4 of them correct :P

BL:

Sir Francis -> DJ22

Zuchious -> Raeymond

Corynhoole -> Kat

Solembum -> GC

Yannick -> Izzy

Kat:

Yannick - GC

Zuchious - Reaymond

Sir Francis - Ben Law

Corynhoole - Kat

Solembum - Dragonjest22

Red Dragon - Izzy

<(^-^)>

The real answer?

Exactly as per Reaymond and BL!

Well done both! :D

Woot :D i got it right and congratulations to BL aswell

Edit: incase you are wondering about the other text in my answer i had been asking for that challenge for a while lol :P

Edited by reaymond

Out of curiosity, how did people know I was Yannick? I figured out Sir Francis through trial and error, and Zuchious because of getting the riddle wrong. And Grey Cells being Solembum was just a guess, but it sounded like a name I could imagine him coming up with.

Out of curiosity, how did people know I was Yannick? I figured out Sir Francis through trial and error, and Zuchious because of getting the riddle wrong. And Grey Cells being Solembum was just a guess, but it sounded like a name I could imagine him coming up with.

I did it this way

-		FIF	Kat	CP	BL	DJ22	Panr	Izzy	JS	GC	Raeymond	   
Sir Francis x x x x MB/Y x x x MB x
Zuchious x - x x - x - x - -/Y
Corynhoole x MB/Y x x - x - x - MB
Red Dragon x x x Y x x x x x x
Froggy x x Y x x x x x x x
Solembum x x x x x x x x MB/Y x
Yannick x - x x x x -/Y x x -
Unlucky 13 Y x x x x x x x x x
Loki x x x x x Y x x x x
Salvador Dali x x x x x x x Y x x[/codebox]

Edited by Ben Law

I knew GC was Solembum almost right from the start, as I noticed that his special member tag thing(the thing under you'r name/avatar) was 'brisingr', but after BOW started he changed it to 'circolo' instead, and as i have read all the inheritance cycle(it was originally the inheritance trilogy but there are now four books) I know that Solembum is a character in the books, and 'Brisingr' means 'fire' in the ancient language (the so called old language from the mentioned books that [basically] is the source of magic) so I put them together and came up with GC=Solembum.

BTW, good game guys, and I can't wait for BOW2!

(don't know if text should be grey or not since game is finished so half & half!)

Can't remeber who posted it, but someone made a thread and a file in that thread was a "logic solver". The kind of puzzle where you ahve to find out which person liked what and other stuff about them. I just used that "logic solver" and put in clues about what i know. I also picked up on GC=solembum earlier on - posted it on page 4 i think.

That's part of the reason I want your identity keep secret throughout the game as this website is talking about Brain Teasing.

I admit the fighting parts are slightly depend by luck than thinking of strategy. I will improve this part and get it better. Maybe the next BoW will not require the player to keep their identity in secret as they will busy performing more task! :) (Anywhere, still in the planning stage)

That's part of the reason I want your identity keep secret throughout the game as this website is talking about Brain Teasing.

I admit the fighting parts are slightly depend by luck than thinking of strategy. I will improve this part and get it better. Maybe the next BoW will not require the player to keep their identity in secret as they will busy performing more task! :) (Anywhere, still in the planning stage)

We are (were) all discussing this on the discussion threadd i set up. feel free to join in Woon ;)

Panther than you for covering me! Is there a post that says who was who?

Froggy is a character from the little rascals series. I am wondering who was

able to guess that was me.

Edited by crazypainter