BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

Ok Mafiosos...

Knew PG was bomb.. probably didnt vote for her to be lynched, more likely Brandonb (but maybe not as il explain).

This was the final voting roster to remind people. So if we take that Mafiosos didn't vote for PG these people could be Mafia:

Yoruichi, CP, Frozen, Kat, Nayana, Dawh, Cherry Lane, Pw0nzd. Three of those didn't vote for BB either... Cherry Lane (GC), Kat (Slick), and Nayana (Dnae). Certainly it would be a good tactic if it looked like the bomb was gonna be lynched would be for the Mafia not to vote the same; so as not to alert people to any pattern of voting (this all is just speculation/possibilities). If we take those 3 as Mafia that leaves 1 who could have either voted for BB OR Puzzlegirl..

Maybe 1 Mafia voted for PG for 2 reasons:

A) They knew she was the Bomb so important innocent out of the way.

B) They thought if only one of them votes for PG then the chances of them being blown up would be slim.. meaning a big gain (bomb gone), and a small chance of losing a member.

A risk yes, but as we dont know who the mafia are therefore we cant be sure that they would not take the risk..

From that i think Johnson could be a Mafia. I doubt it was GC (because Cherry Lane has had a campaign against him) and i dont think it was Dnae. The other reason i believe it was Johnson is from the voting the next day.... both him and CL voted for Grey Cells again when it was clear that Brandonb was guilty.

2nd Day Final Vote

I no its not clear evidence but its what i have at the minute Innocents! Any defence accused? Any other info you Innocents have? Have i missed something?

We will win yet!!

Sorry about the long post lol :P

Edit: Btw the 4 accused Mafia have all been on here around the same time.... ;)

some facts from my side now...

1. the first vote is random so anyone can vote for anyone without any basis. You can't speculate here. Everyone;s vote is random.

2. Wreath(our Ninja ) was going to get lynched...so you can;t speculate my choice of vote(dnae) on that basis that it wasn't random.

3. there are a lot of ifs and buts in your theory which itself makes it doubtful :rolleyes:

4. During the day/night posts mostly all the members log in here at the same time. gimme a break.. check it out..some 13 people had logged in at the same time as said by someone in a previous post. That makes you very suspicious. what were you doing? spying around, Quarky? I am sure now before dying, Brandonb must have discussed with you about the strategy to be used as a QA, huh? <_<

4. when there was a tie between brandonb and PG, I didnt vote for either as I had logged in late and had to read 20 something pages to get to know what was going on...I just couldn't cast my precious vote so I stayed with my vote(dnae). I had said that in a previous vote.

Now I speculate that you are the last standing Quarky Agent(apart from Brandonb and scott maybe as nothing has been mentioned about the third QA). You could also be a mafioso..lol..cuz such a masterplan and such speculations have to come from a masterbrain! :lol:

I have been working for the best interests of the Innocents and I have helped to kill Brandonb( I was one of the most vocal) and now I get these accusations ! -_-

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the final voting roster to remind people. So if we take that Mafiosos didn't vote for PG these people could be Mafia:

Yoruichi, CP, Frozen, Kat, Nayana, Dawh, Cherry Lane, Pw0nzd. Three of those didn't vote for BB either... Cherry Lane (GC), Kat (Slick), and Nayana (Dnae).

Just to point something out, I

a) voted for akaslickster instead of puzzlegirl because I thought they were the lovers and it didn't matter which one I picked. I didn't want to chose sides to start with so I picked who I thought would have died anyway.

and

b) did vote for brandonb, check the votes again!

~Kat

That's too bad...he may have made a point that would actually clear him, we just don't know what it is! :P

OK . The thief can choose to break into any house and assume the identity of the owner of the house for the next day . The next day , if the spy investigates that thief(the spy wouldn't know he was a thief) , our host would have given the identity of the thief as the Bomb . I am not sure if you guys don't really understand or just pretending . :P

i.e if he was a mafia he wouldn't have voted for PG because he would have

A) known she was the bomb

B) would have known that the thief robbed her 1st nite and therefore if PG was lynched he would have known she was gonna blow up, and that ment if someone investigated the thief then using PG's identity would be useless as everyone knew she was the bomb so no one else could be. So it spoiled the thiefs chances of using PG's identity...

But you know all this as a Mafioso CL....

Right your Joe . btw , I was the thief last game . So any of you can ask for advice . :P

i.e if he was a mafia he wouldn't have voted for PG because he would have

A) known she was the bomb

B) would have known that the thief robbed her 1st nite and therefore if PG was lynched he would have known she was gonna blow up, and that ment if someone investigated the thief then using PG's identity would be useless as everyone knew she was the bomb so no one else could be. So it spoiled the thiefs chances of using PG's identity...

But you know all this as a Mafioso CL....

So...if the mafia didn't want PG to be lynched the first day (because of the thief thing), they would have voted for Bb in order to save her?

So...if the mafia didn't want PG to be lynched the first day (because of the thief thing), they would have voted for Bb in order to save her?

That's a possibility . But I have to tell one thing . The thief wasted his/her chance . The spy only investigates on even days and his/her identity as the Bomb was valid for only the first day . :D

EDIT : gender inequality :P

That's a possibility . But I have to tell one thing . The thief wasted his chance . The spy only investigates on even days and his identity as the Bomb was valid for only the first day . :D

That's not a very smart thief, then!

some facts from my side now...

1. the first vote is random so anyone can vote for anyone without any basis. You can't speculate here. Everyone;s vote is random.

2. Wreath(our Ninja ) was going to get lynched...so you can;t speculate my choice of vote(dnae) on that basis that it wasn't random.

3. there are a lot of ifs and buts in your theory which itself makes it doubtful :rolleyes:

4. During the day/night posts mostly all the members log in here at the same time. gimme a break.. check it out..some 13 people had logged in at the same time as said by someone in a previous post. That makes you very suspicious. what were you doing? spying around, Quarky? I am sure now before dying, Brandonb must have discussed with you about the strategy to be used as a QA, huh? <_<

4. when there was a tie between brandonb and PG, I didnt vote for either as I had logged in late and had to read 20 something pages to get to know what was going on...I just couldn't cast my precious vote so I stayed with my vote(dnae). I had said that in a previous vote.

Now I speculate that you are the last standing Quarky Agent(apart from Brandonb and scott maybe as nothing has been mentioned about the third QA). You could also be a mafioso..lol..cuz such a masterplan and such speculations have to come from a masterbrain! :lol:

I have been working for the best interests of the Innocents and I have helped to kill Brandonb( I was one of the most vocal) and now I get these accusations ! -_-

Ok nayana to be fair to you my suspicions lie more with CL and Johnson. Was just bringing things up as i saw it for the sake of the innocents, you were mentioned yea, so were others.

N as for the QA.. sure i could be, (im not!) but the evidence points to me as much as anyone else i guess. But if i was a QA then i wouldn't have laid out things like i have as clearly as i did. AS for spying around, i do that as an innocent, not as QA. The easiest way to avert suspicion is by laying suspicion on other players lol.

Also clearly you don't know me Nayana as i have too much pride to take advice from BB or anyone for that matter :P haha

Im talking about the first day lynch :)

No, on the first day I voted for akaslickster, thinking he would die with Puzzlegirl. Too everyone else, I may not be on the rest of the day, its my birthday and so much is going on :D

~Kat

Ok guys i have realised my mistake.. I’ve spoken too soon. It’s pre-night post time so after me hurling around accusations with bad timing, and as unreality hasn’t been on yet, there’s still time for the mafia to change their vote and target me for being outspoken.

Maybe they wouldn’t want to target me as it would clearly show those people I have accused as Mafia.. but they might be happy taking the risk and trying to bluff their way out of it the next day.

But i feel im in danger so if the doctor or healer are still alive (which i presume they are) i would ask for some protection if it could be spared..

Or the Sphinx if you like, i forgot about you (but be careful Sphinx!)

I’d say im probably too late as the protecting roles have probably decided already who to save… Fingers Crossed ey? :rolleyes:

O and Happy Birthday Kat (aside from the accusations :P) lol

Ok guys i have realised my mistake.. I’ve spoken too soon. It’s pre-night post time so after me hurling around accusations with bad timing, and as unreality hasn’t been on yet, there’s still time for the mafia to change their vote and target me for being outspoken.

Maybe they wouldn’t want to target me as it would clearly show those people I have accused as Mafia.. but they might be happy taking the risk and trying to bluff their way out of it the next day.

But i feel im in danger so if the doctor or healer are still alive (which i presume they are) i would ask for some protection if it could be spared..

Or the Sphinx if you like, i forgot about you (but be careful Sphinx!)

I’d say im probably too late as the protecting roles have probably decided already who to save… Fingers Crossed ey? :rolleyes:

O and Happy Birthday Kat (aside from the accusations :P) lol

first I thought u were talkin like a QA...but now u r talking more like a mafioso..the Assasin, maybe? trying to get the protection. asking for it too many times already? But I don't think the doc/healer will be fooled :P

Ok nayana to be fair to you my suspicions lie more with CL and Johnson. Was just bringing things up as i saw it for the sake of the innocents, you were mentioned yea, so were others.

N as for the QA.. sure i could be, (im not!) but the evidence points to me as much as anyone else i guess. But if i was a QA then i wouldn't have laid out things like i have as clearly as i did. AS for spying around, i do that as an innocent, not as QA. The easiest way to avert suspicion is by laying suspicion on other players lol.

Also clearly you don't know me Nayana as i have too much pride to take advice from BB or anyone for that matter :P haha

as u were just randomly accusing me, I did the same thing :P

and lol...it wasnt about advice or pride ..i was just pointing out about the QA discussion and strategies being held for the whole day! ;) so I thought some of that part would have been contributed by brandonb :lol:

I dont think so there's more evidence of other people being Mafia than me.. That I Bought Forward. Again best way to avoid suspicion is by putting on someone else ;)

spoken like a true mafioso/QA (or a baddie in general) ? :P