BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

My male calico cat showed just as much love and friendship as my dog who had cancer and passed. I suppose it depends on the place / environment where it is to be housed. Some argue that cats are a better pet and vice -versa. This is a place to put your experiences and feelings toward this subject.

who is first??? I love all animals, and some insects. :)

• Answers 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

CATS!!!

what are all of you people thinking the answer is CATS!

I have five of them, and they are the most adorable, splendid, loving,

majestic, regal, amazing, wonderful creatures on the planet!

do yourself a favor and GET A CAT!

preferably, adopt one from a shelter, they all need good homes!

CATS!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... sorry i dont agree........ Dogs are just a bit better. I have 2 cats and a dog. One of the cats just sits on his lazy a** all day and the other throws up all over the place. Soooooooooooooooo dogs are better B))

I found this which about sums up the typical cat.

Cat Etiquette

If you have to throw up, get into a chair quickly. If you cannot manage this in time, get on to an Oriental rug, or a shagpile carpet.

Determine which guest hates cats. Sit on that lap during the evening. The guest wont dare push you off and will even call you ’nice kitty.’ If you can arrange to have cat food on your breath, so much the better.

Always accompany guests to the bathroom. It is not necessary to do anything. Just sit and stare.

For guests who say ’I love kitties’, be ready with aloof disdain, claws applied to stockings or a quick nip on the ankles.

Do not allow closed doors in any room. To get one open, stand on hind legs and hammer with forepaws. Once the door is opened for you, it is not necessary to use it. You can change your mind. When you have ordered an outside door opened, stand half in and half out and think about several things. This is particularly important during very cold weather or mosquito season.

If one person is busy and the other is idle, sit with the busy one. For book readers, get in close under the chin, unless you can lie across the book itself.

For ladies knitting, curl quietly into the lap and pretend to doze. Then reach out and slap knitting needles sharply. This is what she calls a dropped stitch. She will try to distract you. Ignore it.

For people doing homework, sit on the paper being worked on. After being removed for the second time, push anything movable off the table - pens, pencils, erasers - one at a time.

Get enough sleep during the daytime so that you are fresh for playing at night between 2 and 4 am.

Just kidding though, I love cats really.

CATS!!!

I'm a dog person but if you're going to have five of either of the two, I'd choose cats. 5 dogs would suck to live with. I have 2 and its a mad house sometimes.

Cats all the way. Although I enjoy the company of some dogs (most hate me...), cats are just a lot less work and noise.

I am _so_ getting a pet white tiger when I grow up. :D

I already have a pet panther...and her name is Sasha <_< She's gorgeous and terrifying...and extremely stupid...*cough*Locksherselfinclosets*cough*

25kk0m0.jpg

<(^-^)>

I already have a pet panther...and her name is Sasha <_< She's gorgeous and terrifying...and extremely stupid...*cough*Locksherselfinclosets*cough*

25kk0m0.jpg

<(^-^)>

Awwww dont make fun of yourself!!! :P

Ummm.... if dragons were real i would totally get one! Panthers... panthers are good... and also a white tiger... debating on which one i should get. (seriously)

...I have had dogs and cats all my life...all 24 years of it...cats are very smart and my cat actually saved my life...I was sitting in my room with a chef's knife 2 my throat, she came over and started purring and looking at me as if 2 say 'Ilove U', I started crying and returned the knife 2 the kitchen...on the other hand, my dog Nikki (that's her pic) would never let anything hurt me or my family and lets my daughter sit on her and pull her tail (who said pits R mean?)...I think it just depends on your pet and experiences...

...Mau (what cats say) is egyptian for cat...

I can't decide. They're both so tasty...

That's just wrong on so many levels :dry:

Edit: They changed the smiley on me from <_< to : dry : (without spaces of course)

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I knew someone that had a pet lion back in the 60's when that was still possible. That would pwn. Rottweilers wouldn't stand a chance.

You don't prefer dogs despite your avatar??? :unsure:

You don't prefer dogs despite your avatar??? :unsure:
I don't believe in keeping pets at all, but if you're going to keep one it may as well be a lion, next best thing to a dragon.

And rottweilers definitely shouldn't be kept as pets. If you've got a tiny wenis you can always get a fast car, no need to compensate in a way that annoys everybody and endangers children (whoops, fast cars do that too, OK just get a wenis enlarger then)

EDIT: Whoa, strange editing quirk - what's a "wenis"?

I don't believe in keeping pets at all, but if you're going to keep one it may as well be a lion, next best thing to a dragon.

And rottweilers definitely shouldn't be kept as pets. If you've got a tiny wenis you can always get a fast car, no need to compensate in a way that annoys everybody and endangers children (whoops, fast cars do that too, OK just get a wenis enlarger then)

EDIT: Whoa, strange editing quirk - what's a "wenis"?

isn't a wenis that little wrinkly flap of skin on your elbow? My dad doesn't believe in pets either, but I convinced him to get us a dog. My mom took care of sheep and chickens! The little lambs are really cute for a while, but when they get older and fatter, and stupider. The chickens got the same way. So far though, my doggie (who is mega hyper) has been the best pet experience.