BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could the Godfather achieve by having the Vig assassinate him? No, i think that a QA is devising a good scheme....

I just thought of something.... He's made it extra obvious that he's a QA.... Kill Brandonb, Vigilante! The other QA will know now who he is, and they can kill now that they are united! (Sorry, overdramatic. :lol: ) In fact, Frost, you could very well be the other QA....

Nice try Frank, brandonb is one of the best deciever here, lol, and that is what he wants us Innocents to think but we will surely get to know who he is and I am 100% sure about him being the Godfather ... You are also one of them who wants Innocents to reveal their role ;)

I don't care what your rol is, the fact is you're dead if you don't say. I'm 100% sure you're a baddie as you refuse to reveal your role.

As for Brandonb, he would have to be a moron to vote for one of his own then ask to be killed. That is not a good ting for the mafia. If he was mafia, he would have known not to kill pw0nzd. Your defense is failing, and fast, I see no reason anymore not to vote for you.

What could the Godfather achieve by having the Vig assassinate him? No, i think that a QA is devising a good scheme....

I just thought of something.... He's made it extra obvious that he's a QA.... Kill Brandonb, Vigilante! The other QA will know now who he is, and they can kill now that they are united! (Sorry, overdramatic. :lol: ) In fact, Frost, you could very well be the other QA....

Wouldn't they still be at a disadvantage? They wouldn't be able to communicate(unless Brandonb announces who to kill). I suppose it might be better to kill Brandonb, not really sure, but the problem with that is that all QA kills ar definite. NOT a good thing. It might be goodto try to find out the other QA first and kill both. Though I must say, since the solo QA can only kill every other night, I guess it would be good to kill Brandonb.

Edited by Frost

That is just a shade that the Godfather is using over the innocents eyes, Vigilante will try to kill him thus revealing himself and since he is not a QA, he will not be killed but the Vigilante will be revealed :D .... Nice one BB

That is just a shade that the Godfather is using over the innocents eyes, Vigilante will try to kill him thus revealing himself and since he is not a QA, he will not be killed but the Vigilante will be revealed :D .... Nice one BB

Did you even read the rules? The Vigilante is only revealed if someone tries to kill him, not if he kills someone. There is NO advantage to having yourself killed if you are a mafioso.

Can we please have him die now? What in the world could Johnson object to? Unless of course johnson was completely irrational or a baddie. Of which he is neither.

I wholeheartedly agree. :D I am tired of this pointless arguing when Ben Law refuses to give any good evidence to not kill him(i.e. say who he is). B))

Sorry guys, but I'm really busy these days and my schedule is packed, so in addition to me having to quit Mafia III :( :( :(, I will also be spending less time on BrainDen.....unreality, can you choose a new person to be who I was, you know. :(

we have to wait for the mayor ;D sorry guys. I'll set a time limit though- if ESJ hasn't posted whether or not to free Ben Law from the gallows by when I wake up tomorrow, we'll lynch him anyway ;D it's not like the mayor needs to approve each lynching, it's more of a one-time-lynch-stop if the mayor says so in time

Wouldn't they still be at a disadvantage? They wouldn't be able to communicate(unless Brandonb announces who to kill). I suppose it might be better to kill Brandonb, not really sure, but the problem with that is that all QA kills ar definite. NOT a good thing. It might be goodto try to find out the other QA first and kill both. Though I must say, since the solo QA can only kill every other night, I guess it would be good to kill Brandonb.

NOW you're thinking. ;) The less baddies there are, the more chance there is for us to win, right? I hope that you have your Penguin Gun close at hand, Frost, because you and I will be a prime target for the QAs now that we figured this out.... *cough coHEALER/DOCTORugh cough*

the Spy's day is even, which would've been today ;D Sage's #-of-Mafia is also even

Detective's stuff is on odd days, as is Inspector's

SM: np :P hopefully Itachi will be able to step in ;D but next time (and this goes to everyone) only sign up if you're sure of the time commitment ;D

As LIS didn't call foul, and he seems to be the bomb, it seems likely that KOP is in fact who he says he is. Of the remaining protectors, one of them, I would say preferably the bodyguard, should try protect him tonight because, if nothing else, the QAs seem intent on trying to kill him. One of them has tried both nights and if the bodyguard were known to be guarding him, that may give them pause. Maybe the bodyguard and the sphinx. I just hope that's a hard riddle. :o

Scott, who are you saying needs help tonight?

dawh: just reminding you that it could've been two different QAs that picked KOP on different nights (it's possible :P)

also, if the QAs do pick the same person, they meet each other (obviously) and then get to PM. Not sure if I mentioned that in the rules, but I thought it'd be obvious

As LIS didn't call foul, and he seems to be the bomb, it seems likely that KOP is in fact who he says he is. Of the remaining protectors, one of them, I would say preferably the bodyguard, should try protect him tonight because, if nothing else, the QAs seem intent on trying to kill him. One of them has tried both nights and if the bodyguard were known to be guarding him, that may give them pause. Maybe the bodyguard and the sphinx. I just hope that's a hard riddle. :o

Scott, who are you saying needs help tonight?

Well, the QAs are probably going to be after Frost and I if Brandonb does turn out to be a QA and we were right, and KOP does seem to be targeted by them quite a bit.... Also, whoever the mafia would benefit from taking out.... You know, like those people who are outspoken and intellegent, like KOP and Frost. Also, all the saving roles: use your own good judgement on who you save! If someone's request seems fishy or is for flimsy reasons, please, for all of our sakes, think very hard before protecting them! That's my two bits.

Just finished going through all the pages . I have severe sinisites which has resulted in an acute gastro-intestinal tract infection . :P Guess that didn't make any sense . Just kidding , not well and hence couldn't attend college .

Don't worry , I won't desert Mafia III. :P

No need for me to vote , I guess . I will login later . :D

Now everyone seems to have their thinking cap on :D and remember, if an Innocent divulges his/her name, it makes the job easier for the mafia thru the Cancellation Method or directly to select their target. And maybe after some inferences by knowledgable Innocents , the Mayor may not need to save me from lynching :D ... Keeping my fingers crossed