10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana - voting for brandonb

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

i am going with the mob.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry , Itachi and others , if you think I have acted in the capacity of a ghost . But I understood the role of a ghost as one in which he/she reveals the identities of others through PM's and other such stuff . I didn't know that there was a restriction on not proclaiming one's innocence , if he has been killed off and is thought of as a baddie . But I will refrain from posting any further comments , as there seems to be a reasonable amount of doubt(atleast on my part) on the role of a ghost . :P

But the absence of one particular personality is causing quite a commotion . :lol:

Ok...so can we now find out if Brandonb was indeed a mafia? If Brandonb is mafia, then can we conclude that pwn0zd is also mafia as Frost is inspector?

and p.s not that we do not miss you around (even though it seems you were a lying mafia ghost). Just that whether you are mafia or not, then you are confusing us and helping the mafia by claiming innocence since they know for sure if you're lying or not.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Edited by kingofpain

Look at how suspicious all Brandon's posts are. He claimed to be the Inspector and said he KNEW Nayana was GR, then he said she was Mafia to protect himself. Sounds like he's a villain trying to frame her. Also, who needs a lying Inspector anyway? :P

I never claimed to be mafia, I claimed that Nayana was GR, then when no one believed me I had to come out and reveal my role, and her as Mafia. I guess we know who the other mafioso is (not hard to figure out now).

I am the inspector, I have now nailed everyone's roles in this game, so it would be best if you all sided with the Mafiosos and finished me off. I know you are lying frost, I know what you are, I know who all of you are. I don't even need another day to find out the other maf. (and you were right Itachi, GC was a mafioso). But please, it's not a good idea to kill me.

Edited by Brandonb

I never claimed to be mafia, I claimed that Nayana was GR, then when no one believed me I had to come out and reveal my role, and her as Mafia. I guess we know who the other mafioso is (not hard to figure out now).

I am the inspector, I have now nailed everyone's roles in this game, so it would be best if you all sided with the Mafiosos and finished me off. I know you are lying frost, I know what you are, I know who all of you are. I don't even need another day to find out the other maf. (and you were right Itachi, GC was a mafioso). But please, it's not a good idea to kill me.

Wait...I do not even know if it is logically possible to know everyone's role in the game at this point regardless of what your role is. Your talk is strange and I hope we aren't wrong about you. Itachi's argument and mine are pretty convincing especially given that one of you and Frost is a maf.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Wait...I do not even know if it is logically possible to know everyone's role in the game at this point regardless of what your role is. Your talk is strange and I hope we aren't wrong about you. Itachi's argument and mine are pretty convincing especially given that one of you and Frost is a maf.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Yes, it is possible.

dnae was the inspector was the first killed and ill make it official 1)

Brandonb - voting for Kingofpain

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster - voting for Kingofpain

4) pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman- voting for brandbob

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for Brandonb

9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana - voting for brandonb

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

So, like I said, it is logically possible to know who is who. But it depends on your role... and from my position I have you all nailed. It didn't do much good to receive notice today that GC was a mafioso, especially since Itachi had already pointed it out. Itachi is the sage, and I now know for sure that ________ is the reaper. I'm not sure why I am not telling you all this, probably because you are all trying to kill me. I know who the rest of you are, and I don't want to make any of you known b/c if people aren't going to believe me, then there's not much of a point.

So Frost is lying as well? The Brandon is either a maf or a GR and so is Frost? So THAT is why I couldn't pick which one of them was suspicious :D Hope you aren't lying pieman... but if you are, it's an AWESOME lie coz..I for one am NOT going to vote for you just in case you are the bomb :))

Cheers!

--

Vig

Ok fine I'll come clean. I am a mafioso, I know who everyone is now. We knew from the start who was the bomb. Nayana is the defender and Frost is the vigilante. We (the mafia) know who the doctor is, so say goodbye. The reaper will remain anonymous, b/c though the reaper doesn't help the mafiosos, at least it'll take a bite out of the innocents. Scott was the inspector, that's why he tried to lynch me when I was still invincible. So though you went out on a limb and turned against me mr pieman, you are still going to take a fall b/c you are also lying, and these bloodthirsty hounds living in awsomeville can obviously sniff out liars.

HAHAHA :P all in good fun

Edited by Brandonb

Ok fine I'll come clean. I am a mafioso, I know who everyone is now. We knew from the start who was the bomb. Nayana is the defender and Frost is the vigilante. We (the mafia) know who the doctor is, so say goodbye. The reaper will remain anonymous, b/c though the reaper doesn't help the mafiosos, at least it'll take a bite out of the innocents. Scott was the inspector, that's why he tried to lynch me when I was still invincible. So though you went out on a limb and turned against me mr pieman, you are still going to take a fall b/c you are also lying, and these bloodthirsty hounds living in awsomeville can obviously sniff out liars.

:unsure::wacko: unreality told me dnae was the inspector

How exactly could you know all this by the second day? Why should we believe you?

And pg, you are right about Kingofpain having to do with Sting (and more so, the Police). But what about 'dreamyblueturtle'?

"Dream of the Blue Turtles" is one of Sting's albums from the mid-1980's, post-The Police.

Hey, I ain't called PuzzleGirl for nuttin'!

Geesh! I'm rather enjoying being dead so I as I don't have to get tangled up in this WEB OF LIES!!!!!

I see what you mean, this has been one long and complicated argument. Though that's what makes this game fun and challengng.

It must be nice though to sit and relax and watch us struggle. :D

Geesh! I'm rather enjoying being dead so I as I don't have to get tangled up in this WEB OF LIES!!!!!

Tell me about it.... You all should be ashamed of yourselves! :D

first u say u r the inspector and then u say u r the mafiaso. how do we believe u Mr. Brandon? :huh:

first u say u r the inspector and then u say u r the mafiaso. how do we believe u Mr. Brandon? :huh:

To be fair, it would be pretty stupid to say you were a mafioso when you're not, though he still can't be trusted.

Edited by Frost