BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hey Trojans ;D

Greek Mythology pwns :P

Amen to that!

oh, I just realised that you only joined Brainden 11 days before me, Unreality,

yet you have like, 1,400 or so more posts than me, lol :D

I have an idea for a game!

let's pretend I have absolutely no idea what a "stickied" topic is?

now, I've taken my turn! Time to pretend to tell me!

YAY this is fun!

I have an idea for a game!

let's pretend I have absolutely no idea what a "stickied" topic is?

now, I've taken my turn! Time to pretend to tell me!

YAY this is fun!

*pretends to explain a stickied topic*

Uh...sure, Ploper...hehe. B))

It's one of those topics that is stuck at the top of the page of a forum. On here they are "pinned" topics. For example, if you go to the New Puzzles forum, there are two stickied topics at the top, under "Important Topics". They are called Wonderful New Puzzles and Voting Rules. There are a few others elsewhere as well.

Now you pretend to understand what a stickied topic is. :D

Edited by Frost

*pretends to explain a stickied topic*

Uh...sure, Ploper...hehe. B))

It's one of those topics that is stuck at the top of the page of a forum. On here they are "pinned" topics. For example, if you go to the New Puzzles forum, there are two stickied topics at the top, under "Important Topics". They are called Wonderful New Puzzles and Voting Rules. There are a few others elsewhere as well.

Now you pretend to understand what a stickied topic is. :D

ohhhh! That totally makes sense!

Don't you think I'm good at this game?

well, i should

I've spent every waking moment of the past 13 years practicing for this very moment

and it's all worth it

EDIT: just wanted to say that I agree with Unreality, this should be stickied (I knew what that meant all along, of course)

there will constantly be new members coming to Brainden, especially recently, so they should be able to introduce themselves here

Edited by Ploper

Hi, y'all My name is Slick and I am curious. When was the first day BrainDen began. DOB wise? I enjoy the company here but, why don't we have like a major social black-tie event. Then we can meet in person? Google will pay the plane fare right?

Besides my questions, I did'nt formally introduce myself. This would be a reasonable time to do so.

Hi, lady's &gentlemen, I am Slickster, the one who has a personality, all my own. I never hated anyone, so this will be a good time to spread the peace throughout the world. I quit religion stuff. I like to associate with good people. I like enjoying life while I still am alive. As long as you feel inside of yourself that one can start a mutual friendship together in this lifetime, I think the planet here can be nicer for the people who are yet to be born. I'm only around for another 30 or 40 years but, I want the future people to enjoy more of what I have lived through and if you suggest a peaceful surrounding for them. I will definitely respect you extra for that. Who cares about troubles. Not me. Peace on this abundant and super planet. Don't let others sway you in the wrong direction. We need to address this as sensibly and thoughtfully as we can, for children of the future. So EVERYONE -----PEACE TO YA'LL!!!!! :):)

Edited by akaslickster

who was the first member on brainden??????

rookie is the 2nd

so who was,or is the first????????????????? :D

To quote rookie on his profile:

no. 1 is a mystery which should never be revealed :-)

I want to. 'Batman Begins' is the only superhero movie I like. 'The Dark Knight' is supposed to be awesome too :D

It was so scary..... it was like a horror movie the joker is so creepy!!

[moderating]

Guys, this thread should not be used as a chat room (nor should any thread). Let's keep it to having new members introduce themselves.

[/moderating]

i felt like i should introduce myself.

my about me page says enough, but i wanna say more.

- i growl at people.

- i sleepwalk and ask questions while i'm asleep. :wacko:

- i enjoy waking up at 2:30 am

- i'm hyperrrrrr

- i'm obsessed with too many things. at the moment i'm re-picking up my old obsession of sewing. ._____.

- i spam and don't know it until i get a warn

- i apparently still enjoy playing the piano after 9 years of continuous practice (as in never dropping the piano)

- my craziness and hyper activity and such result from massive amounts of anger energy being fused and recombusted. .___.

- i like puzzle pirates but have finally managed to quit

- i have too much stuff to put in my sig

- instead of cutting my toenails with a toenail-cutter, i usually tear it off

- i have lots of scabs, apparently

- i'm obsessed with the computer even without internet

- i am actually quite boyish (and maybe thats the reason why tawm (guy on another forum) still thinks i'm male) because i like dragons and lizards and zombies and motorcycles and racing and football and soccer and so on

- i'm bored a lot

- i ramble

- i talk to my self out-loud and in my head

- I have a little radio inside my head that plays annoying songs for hours on end.

- When I talk on the phone, I always walk in circles.

- I can make my eyes vibrate.

and... (copied and pasted from "do you play an instrument" topic)

i'm going to be bragging a lot in this post. just as a warning.

my talent and tests:

i play the piano, level 10, advanced stage, and my talent has brought me everywhere. i've played in the kimmel center just recently from winning an international piano competition at 2nd place, and i've recently gotten a perfect score in my national graded test for the 3rd year in a row. i have been at the state graded tests for 4 years and this is my 5th and final year because i'm taking the final level of the test this october. i'm also going to the royal school exams this november for the first time.

but still no laptop.

my awards:

- too many certificates i can count, but about 20 major certificates

- one diploma so far, but i'm going to get a second diploma from the state tests

- 3 pure gold pins from my national tests

- 3 pure gold medals from my state tests (i just barely made it one time)

- a scholarship i will get when i pass my royal school test

- a pure silver medal for my international competition

and still no laptop.

:D yay! bragging!

and thats me. in one post.

Edited by PianoWizzy