BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

well, here's the answer, I'm sticking a fork in this one. don't look if you still want to give it a shot

screw - easy right?

I also would have excepted anything that uses a spiral thread to move like a bolt or a twist bottle cap

Hmmm... Personally, I liked some of the answers other people came up with...

and a screw goes round and round, not back and forth. That's what was throwing people off maybe...

Edited by Sky

Hmmm... Personally, I liked some of the answers other people came up with...
and a screw goes round and round, not back and forth. That's what was throwing people off maybe...

Back and forth worked for me until I saw how many people disagreed :o I suppose I should have made in In and Out. I thought that would have been too obvious though and that 'in and out' is quite similar to 'back and forth'. A drill screwing in a screw can be seen as going back and forth depending on whether it is screwing in or out so why can't the screw be seen in the same light? Oh well, I'm not looking to debate that anyway. It does not go round and round btw. If it did, then it would spin. -that's what happens when there's no thread ;)