BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

My name's Rose and I guess I'm here because I enjoy BrainPuzzles.

Found the site through Igoogle gadgets but could never see answers to the riddles so decided it was time to join the site so I could fully use, understand, and apprisiate the puzzles posted here. I look forward to attempting all sorts of new, fun, crazy, brainpuzzles!

^_^Funny side note: totally took me a good ten minutes of back and forths from the introduce yourself message back to other parts of the site to finally find where the button "start a new post" was. I accidentally found it by clicking on the Introduce Yourself at the bottom of the locked admin new person post, thinking it was just gonna send me back to the top, and wound up seeing everyone else's "Hi I'm new" posts page. lol i know, sometimes i'm slow at the simple stuff .

10 answers to this question

Because she's Thalia. And you're Mo. And you will always post "MAFIA!" in a new Intro as your welcome post. <= All of these are true facts.

@Steavey Watch out for maurice [aka Mo], Molly Mae [aka either MoMa or Molly], curr3nt [aka curr], and plasmid. They will either creep you out [all of them], scare you away [again, all of them], make you totally lose your mind [Mo/Molly], or make you want to die because of the lengths of their posts [curr/plasmid]. Did I get the worst people? Yeah, I think I did. ^_^

Also, while you're here, you should check out the games forum as well as the riddles, namely the mafia threads. In fact, I do believe they're looking for new mafia players at this very moment. You should go sign up!

Not this second. :dry: When I'm brushing my teeth. Or rather trying to brush my teeth. I pick it up and then forget that I picked it up. My mind will space out and I'll just completely miss what's in front of me. Why am I explaining this? You're smart enough to figure this out :P

@MiKi- You forgot Araver and his long posts. :D Every time I see one his or Curr's long posts, I consider jumping out the window.

My name's Rose and I guess I'm here because I enjoy BrainPuzzles.

Found the site through Igoogle gadgets but could never see answers to the riddles so decided it was time to join the site so I could fully use, understand, and apprisiate the puzzles posted here. I look forward to attempting all sorts of new, fun, crazy, brainpuzzles!

^_^Funny side note: totally took me a good ten minutes of back and forths from the introduce yourself message back to other parts of the site to finally find where the button "start a new post" was. I accidentally found it by clicking on the Introduce Yourself at the bottom of the locked admin new person post, thinking it was just gonna send me back to the top, and wound up seeing everyone else's "Hi I'm new" posts page. lol i know, sometimes i'm slow at the simple stuff .

Hey, Ste. Don't let MiKi scare you with her tales of Mo/MoMa.

Welcome to the Den and have some fun. If you have any questions, let me know.

Hizzah, Wisconsinites!

@Thalia Ah, I rarely see araver, so I guess I kinda missed those. [i haven't been in any mafias with him recently, so...] But yeah, ste, I guess you should stay away from araver, too.

@MoMa You know they're true! :P Also, Roy-chan is getting upset because you're ignoring him. :dry: You should go post on his wall or something so he doesn't take it out on me IRL. *gets down on knees and begs*

Alrighty to everyones posts. Thank you for the heads up on those to watch out for :)

**Oh and I'll try to check out the games when a get a chance. I don't spend alot of time online so usually don't try to start too many new things at once lol.

But again, Thank you everyone.

Hi steavy!!! sorry I'm late...I had exams...:P

Welcome to BD!!! :D

You'll definitely enjoy it here!!! :D

& don't worry; no one's 'dangerous' here....they just like to think that they are.....but I am the most dangerous one here (MiKi's too scared to add me...;) ) coz i LOVE smileys & acting nuts!!! :D :D :D

But seriously...if you want some help online, i'll be glad to help (the authorities here are also there, but they work too hard...:( )

Enjoy!!! :D