Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

Virtual world Roleplaying game

599 posts in this topic

"Race ya, MiKi," shouts Loki. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" too late, I'm already halfway there! halfway there! halfway there! halfway there! halfway there!" Flame shouts, growing fainter each time.

OOC: sorry, I had to quote spongebob once you mentioned a race...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group once again enters the underground water ways, on their way to dolphin kingdom.

after a couple hours, they reach their destination. the dolphins are still in the process of celebrating their victory.

there are several banners out, proclaiming peace and prosperity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hi, excuse me, could you direct me to where the back-jets are? we need to borrow one really quickly," Flame asks the nearest dolphin.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"umm, the back-jets? we can't just give them to anyone. and i certainly wouldn't reveal where we stash extras, even if i knew.

wait a minute, you're the travelers! hold on a second let me see what i can do." *swims away and comes back 15 minutes later with 2 back-jets*

"i hope this is sufficient, i got them for you on the condition that you return them by tomorrow. any later than that and it will be my hide, and perhaps yours as well."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"okay, thanks," Flame says hastily to the dolphin. Flame boards one, picks up Molly and Loki, and starts trying to steer it back towards the upside down city. "c'mon, guys, get the other one!"

Alternatively, if the back-jets aren't actually vehicles:

"okay, thanks," Flame says hastily to the dolphin. Flame starts dragging one and motions for the others to either help him or take the other one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi grabs onto the other one and starts dragging it off after Flame. "Someone help me, these things are heavy!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loki steps in to give a hand.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group make their way back to manta kingdom with back-jets in hand, ready to pitch in. the king directs them to follow, and shows off the army, or what's left of it.

"these fine soldiers will help you clean out any remaining frengi. there shouldn't be many left. i imagine 7 - 10 on the outskirts. they will use the back jets to brush off any suspect areas, and you can use these -" takes out a whip like weapon "-to finish them off. once exposed, simply hit them then turn this knob on the end to send a bolt of electricity to the end."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"okay! let's do this!" Flame starts getting pumped up, takes a whip thing and starts swimming with a back-jet towards the city.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I am ready to go." Framm said testing out the weight and feel of the weapon.

OOC: :lol: At the thought of an octopus using a whip.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Woot!" MiKi cheers and takes one of the whip things. "Let's go fry some frengI!" She swims off with the army, laughing maniacally all the way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Should we really let MiKi have one of those...?" Flame flashes back to some random memories of MiKi tazer warnings.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"She'll be fine," says Loki, somewhat uncertainly, as he grabs one of the weapons and follows MiKi.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi sticks her tongue out at flame. "if anything, my experiences with the possibly-nonexistent taser will have made me an expert with this.....whip-thing!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apologies, its been a while i know.

the soldiers begin moving out, around the rim of the volcano, looking for prime frengi spots.

"listen" one of the soldiers says, "we should still keep quiet, we want to surprise them if possible. "

one spots a good potential target. "remember, we uncover, you kill."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"okay. ready whenever you are," Flame whispers as he gets into a good position to strike the patch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they move in with the back jets, and begin pushing the sand off the surface at a rapid pace. the first target is bump-kiss, no frengi.

the second however yields a result. "Hit it now!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Framm swings his whip and tries to connect with the uncovered Frengi.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flame attacks with an over head attack with his finger on the button.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi also lashes out with her whip-thing, pressing the button as soon as the whip-thing connects with the frengi.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loki joins in the... fun... attacking the creature with an evil grin.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys, i'm going to be losing my job here in a few days. would someone like to take over for mod for a bit?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.