BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

meh, i need the game to go to D6....figured you wouldn't be interested in lynching goodies to get there. But I'll see what I can do.

Earlier you kept saying D5, now how is it D6 all of a sudden?

Regarding lynching, if you help us with the baddie, we will lynch him. If baddie is already dead, it isn't necessary to lynch anyone on a give day. Still, you shall get protection from lynch on D4. Just be clear as to what your wincon says (D5 or D6)?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think curr may be the baddie, as he has claimed so many goodie roles, and if spies, he would be a random one, thus covering his bases... thoughts?

I think the best way to clear him is to spy him tonight and ask once again to have him claim a final role, see if it matches...

I think curr may be the baddie, as he has claimed so many goodie roles, and if spies, he would be a random one, thus covering his bases... thoughts?

I think the best way to clear him is to spy him tonight and ask once again to have him claim a final role, see if it matches...

Would be a shame if someone prevented you from spying tonight.

I will vouch for KM, as my spy indicated ginger, he has claimed ginger, and he used his vote manip on night one to force the tie.

other than that, i agree curr... that includes YOU.

Additional evidence. Look at the vote on D1 - both known baddies (EDM and Shad) voted for KM.

Seems fairly unlikely that they would have one of their own on the chopping block D1, counting on Ginger Snaps to create a tie.

Additional evidence. Look at the vote on D1 - both known baddies (EDM and Shad) voted for KM.

Seems fairly unlikely that they would have one of their own on the chopping block D1, counting on Ginger Snaps to create a tie.

Knowing that a goodie would rather tie the votes it is the perfect cover for an actual baddie!

I redirected you to Akriti last night.

I am asking again C3. Will you answer me this time ?? Is this a joke or you are seriously claiming the role ??

EDIT :

Redirect Zweefer to maurice - I want to see if he gets two redirect messages.

Edited by Akriti

He claimed snicker doodle earlier.

So, if he appears as anyone else or claims any other role now, then he IS the baddie.

The best way to deal with the situation would be to spy him tonight, and also redirect him onto himself.

ok, then he should be the block. Why is he posting like he is Redirect, coz if he IS then I get someone else is lying, coz I am inclined to believe him. shrug.gif

Did it occur to you that I was making a suggestion? Here I am trying to provide you with some cover and you have to be mean. :(

And yes....it is likely safe to assume that most of what I am posting is a joke. I made my claim a long time ago and no one but Klue has countered it yet.

Night 4: Snap, Crackle, Pop!

The Wafers and Pastries again decided to meet on the kitchen table, hoping to settle matters once and for all. Creme Brulee would be very busy today, keeping an watchful out for a certain someone. To pass the time, he decided to go find Maurice and give him a "helping hand." One good push and Maurice plummeted to his death on the floor below. Oatmeal Raisin ran up, "There is no need to fear!" but then just walked away, not at all interested in saving Maurice.

Sugar Cookie and Snickerdoodle were again busy putting the clamp down on unsuspecting targets. Each had brought vice clamps, in fact, to use to make extra sure certain people would be doing nothing today.

Meanwhile Thin Mints was again busy watching events unfold. Nutter Butters had recently read some Kant and decided to put it to use. "the rational being, as by its nature an end and thus as an end in itself, must serve in every maxim as the condition restricting all merely relative and arbitrary ends," Nutter Butters stated with a grin to someone who was left so confused pondering the implications that they targeted the wrong person.

Day 4 ends Thursday, September 7, 11 PM EDT

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer

Dead

2. EDM Killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

12. Araver Killed N2 by Cream Puff

13. Aaryan Lynched D2, found to be Faberge

9. Framm Killed N3 by Creme Brulee

7. Shad Lynched D3, found to be Choco Eclair

8. maurice Killed N4 by Creme Brulee

How can you say that if you weren't even told ?

Because I targeted Slick but it looks like the normal baddie action occurred. Also Klue...baddie NK can't be redirected by Nutters.

-edit- Unless you want to say Slick isn't bad.

Edited by curr3nt