BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) he was lying

B) not the point. He was counting on someone else to do something...when he could have still determined things. Had a goodie actually killed a baddie and he didn't get his redirect, I would have volunteered to be lynched, so that we could kill or lynch the last baddie the next night and he redirect. Point is he shouldn't have redirected. We told him over and over again what would happen if he did.

Nah, he got impatient. Once he redirected a 3rd time we had to lynch him. He counted on a goodie killing a baddie? Tsk, tsk. He knows better than that.

Yeah, I got impatient. But there is such a thing as being too careful in Mafia. And in many other things.

A) he was lying

B) not the point. He was counting on someone else to do something...when he could have still determined things. Had a goodie actually killed a baddie and he didn't get his redirect, I would have volunteered to be lynched, so that we could kill or lynch the last baddie the next night and he redirect. Point is he shouldn't have redirected. We told him over and over again what would happen if he did.

Can you point me to the post where a delay of the end was proposed? Other than your hesitation to believe that Aura was bad... =/

Regardless, this gives you motivation to lynch me. I understand that. What I don't understand is why Anon didn't go ahead with a RID kill on a baddie for a tie win...

I have mentioned earliar, and am still repeating:

1. Taz had no choice but to help the goodies, or he did have been lynch on D2.

2. Goodies aim was to achieve their wincon

3. Indies aim was to achieve his wincon.

4. Indies wincon was to the advantage of goodies (to an extent)

5. When Molly helped goodies, he was also fulfilling his wincon.

6. And hence, to see Molly win, after we goodies spared him on D2 on his promise to help, is a bit too absurd.

Anon didn't do so. It was I who didn't believe you and it was I who tried to kill you. Sorry!!

No hard feelings. All's fair in Mafia and Mafia.

I have mentioned earliar, and am still repeating:

1. Taz had no choice but to help the goodies, or he did have been lynch on D2.

2. Goodies aim was to achieve their wincon

3. Indies aim was to achieve his wincon.

4. Indies wincon was to the advantage of goodies (to an extent)

5. When Molly helped goodies, he was also fulfilling his wincon.

6. And hence, to see Molly win, after we goodies spared him on D2 on his promise to help, is a bit too absurd.

1. Not true. Lynched D2 means I survive until D4 (I take two hits to die and can redirect a save to myself). N3 I could have allowed 2 RID kills to pass by publishing every Goodie ID I knew. With luck: N2 or N3 I could have seriously hurt the goodies by avoiding my redirects and allowing the baddies to kill. I get lynched D2 (all 5 baddies are alive). I still live. N3 is another 2 goodies dead, perhaps. It really depends on blocks/saves. 5 goodies dead with no saves, the baddies control the lynch with my support. I would have sacrificed my own win, but it wouldn't have really been any different. The only win I could hope for after being outed was a tie.

My only note is against number 6. If you had lynched me D2, the goodies would have lost. You would have been in the dark about the baddies (information I shared after the lynch eased over to Medji). They had two RID kills and 4 outed goodies to target. I also would have been alive N3 (two hits to die) to mess the goodies up good.

Edited by Molly Mae

Ok I change my statement a bit.

I earliar mentioned, we spared you on D2.

Actually to spare you, it was for the good of goodies.

Your wincon was to goodies favour.

So we could have used the earliar part of your wincon, and dump you, when you get too close.

Goodies would never go for you, in D2. You were a protection. A meat shield.

Had you helped baddies, you wouldnt have crept near your wincon, as you did with us. It was'nt feasible. It was too natural you helped us. Too natural for some of us, to feel gratified, too natural for some, to think tie as "good". It was too natural.

Think for a moment. Would you have ever helped the baddies?

Never!

Ok, it seems like a fight will build up if it goes on like this.

Since, it was a friendly match, as I suppose, we should stop this discussion here. ( Plz, my request *big eyes*)

yes Akriti is right.

i would have gave my PoV but i don't want to talk more,all that we can say is,good game,goddies won,Indy helped a lot .

Ok I change my statement a bit.

I earlier mentioned, we spared you on D2.

Actually to spare you, it was for the good of goodies.

Your wincon was to goodies favour.

So we could have used the earlier part of your wincon, and dump you, when you get too close.

Goodies would never go for you, in D2. You were a protection. A meat shield.

Had you helped baddies, you wouldnt have crept near your wincon, as you did with us. It was'nt feasible. It was too natural you helped us. Too natural for some of us, to feel gratified, too natural for some, to think tie as "good". It was too natural.

Think for a moment. Would you have ever helped the baddies?

Never!

Hindsight is 20/20. Knowing what I know now, I would travel back to D2 and let the baddies win. I would lose either way. But naturally letting the baddies win while I'm outed? It's a sure-loss for me and you're right--I wouldn't do it (especially since my record as an indy is presently 0-4).

My serious query, though: If I hadn't made a redirect N4, would I have been lynched D4? Even if I wasn't, would I have been killed N5? Honestly, if I had made it to N5, I would have redirected goodies to themselves. It wouldn't have really helped, since Mo and Aaryan could tie the baddies down with redirects. *Shrug* This was a game of balance and I didn't keep it. I shouldn't have given goodies so much info. And I shouldn't have allowed too many baddies to die. Too many problems.

If Cube hadn't spied me so early, this would have been a quick game.

Ok, it seems like a fight will build up if it goes on like this.

Since, it was a friendly match, as I suppose, we should stop this discussion here. ( Plz, my request *big eyes*)

I hardly expect to fight. Unless one of you is secretly my brother. He and I fight a lot...

No, I want to see forum blood! :angry::P:D

*Bleeds*

Ouch... =P

@Hidden G: Me and MoMa are currently hosting/cohosting TMM5, Are relation are perfectly fine, if you are indicating that way.

Agreed. I don't take anything in Mafia seriously. It's a game. A fun game. A fun game involving a bit of logic. Games aren't meant to cause serious friction. I wouldn't get angry at someone over a game of chess played as beautifully as this game. Why would I get mad?