BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome rookie1ja,

now that we've got you interested, would you like to play next one with us? ;)

wow, was it him that gave me a -1? I must have rattled him good then :P

Why??? :blink:

Nvm....:P

I think that either MM or OMedji is Taz.....votings are too close......:blink:

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

*Aki; they just want me to refrain from saying go goodies.....they just HATE it, you see? :P

Edited by EDM

are u smart???? my "last time i checked" was a joke and a defence ,think of it KM and ANON

He got the sarcasm, and was just pulling your leg... however I knew you won't get it, hence the comment...

@Anon

While it is true for mo, the same doesn't necessarily apply to HG.

Also, you are failing to understand the gravity of the situation here. If Taz gets another +1 tonight and we fail to lynch him tomorrow then we lose. Best attempt to do it today, when we know that at least 1 baddie is out of action tonight, and hence we are at a lesser risk. Tomorrow we may have more pressing need to lynch someone else.

I closed the window, then again opened it.

The game is not allowing me to go. :(

aww, its ok. I'm sure enough goodies will want to lynch Molly. Your fellow baddie is probably safe for now.

@Anon

While it is true for mo, the same doesn't necessarily apply to HG.

Also, you are failing to understand the gravity of the situation here. If Taz gets another +1 tonight and we fail to lynch him tomorrow then we lose. Best attempt to do it today, when we know that at least 1 baddie is out of action tonight, and hence we are at a lesser risk. Tomorrow we may have more pressing need to lynch someone else.

You're failing to see that HG cleared me of being WEC...why? How? Only one logical explanation, thus far. I have given him ample opportunity to clear himself and he has refused. Very well, he should. He has nary a vote on him. But I know experienced players who would still try to, forget newbies. Seems like he was advised not to to me.

And why praytell would we fail to lynch Molly tomorrow? So we can lynch him today and not tomorrow? IfBecause Molly is smart he'll redirect baddies to themselves and not to nemeses. This would keep him alive for another lynch. Mayhaps WinCons are not mutually exclusive after all.

1. Aaryan-voting for OtherMedji

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for OtherMedji

4. Anon26 - Voting for OtherMedji

5. KlueMaster - Voting for MollyMae

6. EDM(Peace*out) - voting for MollyMae

7. Auramyna - voting for MollyMae

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - voting for MollyMae

A. Akriti - voting for OtherMedji

B. Thalia - voting for MollyMae

C. TheCube - voting for OtherMedji

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice - voting for OtherMedji (and any other Medji I can get my hands on)

G. Darth Nox

EDM: I strongly encourage you to change your vote. A baddie flash vote on me will kill me. With 2 RID kills a night, the goodies will very quickly be outmatched. Even if you lynch one of them during the day, the RID kill passes on. If WEC rolls a kill, your doom comes quicker yet. *Shrug* You need me more than I need you.