Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cube,

Other Medji seem like a definite baddy.

Remember: Indy win do not have anything to do with Baddy or goody win. It is seprate.!!!

Indy win ends the game....

*thinking

MoMa could be a baddie, using this ruse to escape the lynch.

But we could always lynch him tomorrow. And no the baddies can't take care of you N3 MoMa, you've already shown you can redirect both of their RID Killers :P

Fine, I'll go along with it. There is nothing to keep us from lynching MoMa D3, though we are still open to the possibility of not lynching Taz...

Cube, think about this a bit...Taz is trying to win, and if he wasn't so close to winning now, why would he be trying so hard to make you delay until tomorrow to lynch him? I think he's lying about 1/3, I'm almost positive that he's got 2/3, because N1 one of the baddies hit their nemesis, and now in N2, another baddie hit a nemesis. He's a threat to the whole game right now, both goodies and baddies, and I think it's time for him to go. The only safety is in surety. I think he's trying to play both sides in order to distract us from his impending win.

Calculate the odds of a successful redirect N1. Then come back and say that.

I did get N2. And I will get N3.

And yes, Medji is bad. =/

I'll put that out there since s/he's being a meanie.

The point is to keep him from taking all of us. I'm convinced that he's going to pull a win tonight. Nobody but him knows what his secret ability is, it could be anything. I'm scared that it's the potential to end a day early, which would result in him pulling a redirect, and then ending D3 before a single vote gets put up (thus a tie, and nobody gets lynched). I know there are other possibilities, but I don't see any reason to take risks.

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae - voting for OtherMedji

4. Anon26 - Voting for OtherMedji

5. KlueMaster - Voting for MollyMae

6. EDM(Peace*out)

7. Auramyna - voting for MollyMae

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - voting for MollyMae

A. Akriti - voting for MollyMae

B. Thalia - voting for MollyMae

C. TheCube - voting for OtherMedji

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice - voting for OtherMedji (and any other Medji I can get my hands on)

G. Darth Nox

The point is to keep him from taking all of us. I'm convinced that he's going to pull a win tonight. Nobody but him knows what his secret ability is, it could be anything. I'm scared that it's the potential to end a day early, which would result in him pulling a redirect, and then ending D3 before a single vote gets put up (thus a tie, and nobody gets lynched). I know there are other possibilities, but I don't see any reason to take risks.

My secret ability + wincon:

Instead of redirecting a player at night, I may choose a player. The following day, I can redirect that player's vote to whomever I choose. I can sacrifice up to three night redirects for vote redirects the following day, but I must choose who to redirect on the night before.

Alt Wincon: Survive to the last three players.

EDIT: Now you can only trust this as far as you can trust me, but *Shrug* I'm not lying about it.

Edited by Molly Mae

maan .. I don't get it .. Molly says that he knows who all of us are goodies and baddies alike .. so he wins the game anyway .. unless we try to lynch him today ... if he's unlynchable then that would be a problem to deal with IF and WHEN that problem shows up - (and if he's unlynchable he wins D3 anyway) ... but THAT would be soooo unbalanced that I'm positive curr3nt and araver did not think along those lines... they already made him UN-Redirectable (so to speak) ... his secret ability might be a vote manip of some sort.. but still .. he cannot vote manip ALL of US....

So far he's the closest to his wincon: no goodie was killed by a baddie, no baddie was lynched by goodies so far.. - and we still have two / 3 if rolled Redirecters and a RID Killer and 1 out of 6 chances of a Kill. Baddies have one Rid Kill (the other one has no action tonight)

no matter how much Molly gambles with "bribing"/"blackmailing" goodies and baddies into not voting for him... If we all vote for him it's over... if some decide to save him just so he can hinder the other team .. he wins.. it's as easy as this

He agrees with his lynching day 3 .. OF COURSE he does not want to be lynched today ... he's trying to save his life...

Just my POV ... so add my vote on Molly pls..

Indy: WinCon: Cause 3 different archnemesis redirects (Baddie -> Goodie). Can only earn one redirect a night. Must live through the lynch after the 3rd redirect success. Indy winning ends the game

Tazmanian Devil : Redirect x3 each night. Secret ability.

Quoting it for Anon.

@Molly: Had I been in your shoes, I wouldnt have outed this thing so soon. *sigh*

I think Km is right, (had a looked at my spreadsheet)

I think Medji is Baddie

and so is Hirk.

(also looking at my previous suspect list)

Eh. I like things interesting. And there wasn't much interesting going on.

I don't know who everyone is, but I'm pretty sure I know which side everyone is on. With one exception, of course.

Edited by Molly Mae

Eh. I like things interesting. And there wasn't much interesting going on.

I don't know who everyone is, but I'm pretty sure I know which side everyone is on. With one exception, of course.

There can't be 1 exception. There would be none, or at least 2. There could've been 1 only if someone was killed and his faction wasn't revealed.

@Cube and Aura:

Please read my WHOLE post.

I have mentioned that there is no need to kill Taz.

Tell me whats the benefit?

As long as Taz is alive, we have an advantage while baddies have a disadvantage.

So keep him alive for now!

We also shouldnt waste our RIDs for him.

Baddies should do it, coz Taz is more of menance for them then us.

you are defending Taz a lot :blink: so maybe everyone info is wrong and you are him :excl:

There can't be 1 exception. There would be none, or at least 2. There could've been 1 only if someone was killed and his faction wasn't revealed.

I meant mine. Who should I help? The goodies or the baddies? Right now I lean toward the goodies. Far toward the goodies. Mostly because of YoDell and Medji.

And Aura.

And Cube (because he helped me and he's a goodie).

Mafia isn't solely a game of lies and distrust. A good game is about alliances and friendship. Maurice and I have done so in the past.

This game, though, I agree--our WINCONs are mutually exclusive. We'll burn that bridge when we get there. But the goodies have outed themselves so much that the baddies will make quick work of them without me. And N3 I will help the goodies again by assuring that Henery doesn't RID kill.

EDIT: Killing Henery and Fudd is not really important. Keeping them from killing is much more important. If we kill them, they pass their RID Kill on. *Shrug* Let's kill Wile first.

Edited by Molly Mae