BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

My mind says, What if MoMa turns out to be unlynchable???

Then we can't lynch him today anyhoozle. If he has not unlynchable then get Henery to RID Kill him N3 I guess. You should have some pull in your BTSC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if you've decided to lose the game then so be it.

I always use utility theory to check what people say in games like this. I can see no utility for Taz to have himself lynched tomorrow. Though, there is MAX utility in saving himself from lynch today based on false promises.

So, my vote stays for now.

Then we can't lynch him today anyhoozle. If he has not unlynchable then get Henery to RID Kill him N3 I guess. You should have some pull in your BTSC

Man, I can't convince you, mo. But, neither do I have BTSC with Henry nor do I know who he is??

When I said so, I meant we can RID kill him at night.

pay attention what she said . good thinking

and mo stop those post :mad:

Stop what post? Fact finding post? Did you forget who I am (btw Daffy duck played Duck Dodgers and also Robin Hood Daffy - I in no way was making that connection when I posted my Robin Hood claim). I am trying to get some of the info you have and share it with everyone else. I already found my Maid Marian, and I think a Little John (yeaaaaahh). I just want to clear you. Why is that so wrong? :(

Guys, if you've decided to lose the game then so be it.

I always use utility theory to check what people say in games like this. I can see no utility for Taz to have himself lynched tomorrow. Though, there is MAX utility in saving himself from lynch today based on false promises.

So, my vote stays for now.

And that's exactly the reason that the goodies are going to win. I will stop any attempt to redirect nemesis pairs except for Henery to Foghorn and Fudd to Bugs. You cannot block me. You cannot stop me. You will have no RID kills. You will not have vote majority. You will lose.

If Medji had been a little more helpful (or just a lot less hurtful), the position would be reversed. That's why Mafia is also about trust and alliance--not just betrayal and backstabbing.

Man, I can't convince you, mo. But, neither do I have BTSC with Henry nor do I know who he is??

When I said so, I meant we can RID kill him at night.

I could forgo my Wincon and help the goodies out of spite. I'm a very vengeful person. Don't put it past me to help you all the way to the end.

Stop what post? Fact finding post? Did you forget who I am (btw Daffy duck played Duck Dodgers and also Robin Hood Daffy - I in no way was making that connection when I posted my Robin Hood claim). I am trying to get some of the info you have and share it with everyone else. I already found my Maid Marian, and I think a Little John (yeaaaaahh). I just want to clear you. Why is that so wrong? :(

You confuse me sometimes, mo. I like it.

CARP talking :@ ....

there's a post where Anon said "why haven't i noticed that(on me) and i didn't find what is it,can u tell so i defend myself.

@all: stop repping Game posts. Mafia games are not to be repped up or down, they are just games.

Not true...and yeah that was me :P

If somebody makes a valid point, it should be repped. I repped Yuli because he said something that people don't consider often and it was deserving.

And that's exactly the reason that the goodies are going to win. I will stop any attempt to redirect nemesis pairs except for Henery to Foghorn and Fudd to Bugs. You cannot block me. You cannot stop me. You will have no RID kills. You will not have vote majority. You will lose.

But how will it help us win?

Your attempt at nemesis pair actually save a baddie action from occurring. Moreover, why would you give-up on your actions? You are not here to just throw the game away. Your alternate WinCon requires everyone except you and 2 more to survive. So, you will need to either let baddies kill go through, or redirect us to one of us. Which is contradicting to what you've said.

In short, since the WinCons are mutually exclusive, I don't trust you.

CARP talking :@ ....

there's a post where Anon said "why haven't i noticed that(on me) and i didn't find what is it,can u tell so i defend myself.

Dude, I just did. A page or two back. Now spend less time in BTSC and more time in the main thread and you won't miss it next time...:thumbsup:

But how will it help us win?

Your attempt at nemesis pair actually save a baddie action from occurring. Moreover, why would you give-up on your actions? You are not here to just throw the game away. Your alternate WinCon requires everyone except you and 2 more to survive. So, you will need to either let baddies kill go through, or redirect us to one of us. Which is contradicting to what you've said.

In short, since the WinCons are mutually exclusive, I don't trust you.

WTH!!! KM is a baddie :(.

Then that should make finding the other baddies fairly easy. Just need to go through...82 pages of posts !!!

WTH!!! KM is a baddie :(.

Then that should make finding the other baddies fairly easy. Just need to go through...82 pages of posts !!!

Are you sure you've read what I've written? Read it again, "us" means "goodies".

Hidden G, now I am inclined to believe you as baddy. you didnt answer mo's question.

I update my list:

- Hirk

- Yodell

- Medji

- Aura

- Hidden G

you can still change it Hidden

the action question??

if yes ,dude if i want to tell you IF i have one or not or if i use it...why should i tell you?

Did u tell me yours NOP.Super genius (mo :P )